The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   God Hates Iceland! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37299)

Rachael Van Helsing 08-05-2015 09:59 PM

Re: God Hates Iceland!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 472494)
GOD HATES ICELAND!

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/flags..._of_norway.gif
The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.

1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland!
  2. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.
  3. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No.
  4. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero.
  5. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
  6. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
  7. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
  8. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!
  9. But not even that museum could offend the decency of True Christians™ like the National Penis Museum. Yes, Iceland has erected a building glorifying the penis! What a sick sex-obsessed heathen society.
All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

Sign me up, Iceland sounds like everything one could ever want in a country. You know, some of my vacation ideas are inspired by your 'hated' countries list as those often tend to be interesting and welcoming places that aren't as crippled by an abrahamic religious majority as the west is. :(

Mary Etheldreda 08-05-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 1154300)
Sign me up, Iceland sounds like everything one could ever want in a country. You know, some of my vacation ideas are inspired by your 'hated' countries list as those often tend to be interesting and welcoming places that aren't as crippled by an abrahamic religious majority as the west is. :(

Nothing more than a bowl full of predictable sour grapes. You're just disappointed that we have people who know from where to draw real wisdom (Proverbs 9:10), and they don't talk about how great it is to be a sinner, they talk about how great God is.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-06-2015 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 1154300)

You'd fit in quite well in godless Iceland, you filthy degenerate. :thumbdown:

Rachael Van Helsing 08-06-2015 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1154336)
You'd fit in quite well in godless Iceland, you filthy degenerate. :thumbdown:

I'm sure I would. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary EtherBreather
Nothing more than a bowl full of predictable sour grapes. You're just disappointed that we have people who know from where to draw real wisdom

Not sour grapes, merely pointing out that the thing you list which you think make Iceland a 'bad' place are in fact desirable traits for a place one wishes to visit, or live. Well, more left-wing types like myself, that is. :)

Elmer G. White 08-07-2015 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 1154338)
Not sour grapes, merely pointing out that the thing you list which you think make Iceland a 'bad' place are in fact desirable traits for a place one wishes to visit, or live. Well, more left-wing types like myself, that is. :)

Dear Rachael,

Once you read this post you'll have to reconsider your position. :fear2:

Iceland has gone deeper into the cesspit of homersexual fornication than any other country in the past (but unfortunately not necessarily in the future). They are - as we speak - organizing a "homer pride" event with the country's homophiles marching with "pride" on the streets of the Icelandic capital, Reykjavik. This type of blatant flaunting of sodomy is unprecedented!
Quote:

One of Reykjavik's central streets has been painted in rainbow colours as part of the city's annual Gay Pride festival, the Visir news website reports. Dozens of people gathered to help to transform the road, including Mayor Dagur Eggertsson, who grabbed a roller and took on the yellow section. "It was lovely. A large number of children lent us a hand and some even brought their own paint brushes," says Reykjavik Pride director Eva Maria Thorarinsdottir Lange.
Reykjavik Pride is one of Iceland's biggest events, attracting more than 100,000 visitors during a week of festivities, equivalent to about a third of the country's population.
This means that 33.3% of the country's plopulation are OPENLY homer. Jesus only know how many are closeted, probably 33.3% more yielding 66.6% (knew it!). And to add to the grief of Jesus, they have actually painted a street with homercolors! With CHILDREN participating!

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/c...48345734_n.jpg
This "pride" will not last. God has assured us that, ultimately, they will SUFFER!

Leviticus 26:19
And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

Now, dearest Rachael, you surely understand that you must AVOID Iceland at all cost!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

James Hutchins 08-07-2015 02:53 PM

Not only is iceland a frozen wasteland, it has had volcanic eruptions ('Slip N Slides to Hell') occur displaying Gods utter displeasure at the blubber eating people of icelandistan. They managed to go bankrupt, but the economy is so weak, the impoverished brits were capable of simply writing a check to silence the grunts and groaks of the backward beings that inhabit the place.

Pictures (as we all know, see the 'moon landing' :rofl3:) are often falsified and are designed to lure the simple minded.
Tell me Rachel, what pretty picture of iceland did you like best?

Bjorn Jensen 08-10-2015 07:39 PM

Icelanders are heathen perverts who has nothing but sodomy on their minds :thumbdown:

MitzaLizalor 04-22-2017 09:30 AM

This is what happens when you drop deportment from the school curriculum.

Brother Gonzalez 06-16-2018 07:04 PM

Yes, God hates them and I hate them more than ever.

No time to delve into reasons.

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-16-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1154457)
http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/c...48345734_n.jpg
This "pride" will not last. God has assured us that, ultimately, they will SUFFER!

As an aside, did you notice that pyramid thing at the end of the road?

It puts me in mind of North Korea

It seems to be a common feature of Godless countries.

Hendrik 06-17-2018 12:18 PM

Why must God always have to punish? You think he will punish because you see things you don't like personally. This has nothing to do with God. (I'm a nonbeliever, but interested in other peoples thoughts and visions. I doubt that you are capable of doing the same). If your God is perfect, how come's that He makes "mistakes" like gay prides? Not so perfect after all it seems...

Hendrik 06-17-2018 12:24 PM

You forgot Belgium!

Elmer G. White 06-17-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendrik (Post 1234512)
You forgot Belgium!

:huh:

:link:

Hebrews 13:16
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

No, we did not forget to communicate it. You just failed to spend a few seconds searching for answers.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

MitzaLizalor 06-17-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendrik (Post 1234511)
Why must God always have to punish?
You think he will punish because you see things you don't like personally.
This has nothing to do with God.
(I'm a nonbeliever, but interested in other peoples thoughts and visions.
I doubt that you are capable of doing the same).

If your God is perfect,
.how come's that He makes "mistakes" like gay prides?
..Not so perfect after all it seems...

Perhaps it's escaped your notice that no gay "pride"
(usually written in uppercase which I'll not emulate)
phantasmagoria has never been initiated by God.

Hendrik 06-19-2018 08:54 PM

OK, ok. pride's in general then. Drop the uppercase. English is certainly not my mother tongue... phantasmagoria has never been initiated by God --> please elaborate. It might be my dumbness but where do you see any form of phantasmagoria?

So eloquent yet so blinded... you boys and girls have gotten my attention now.

Hendrik 06-19-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 472708)
No we do not. We think God has all the answers. Pity you got yourself banned, I rather liked talking to you. You are much smarter than most of the trolls from Iceland who visited us. I will pray that at some point in your life you will let Jesus back into your life. I think your rant here proves that you miss Him more than you like to admit.

Do you have any scientific proof about what you say about down syndrome? if so I can make you very rich. And to be a member on this forum I understood that no poor people can be invited for Christmas. For sure you are already a wealthy person, so you do not need my donations?

Hendrik 06-19-2018 09:10 PM

I'm not trolling. I just want to understand how some people have blind beliefs and some don't. In my community some also do. Must be great to find power in difficult times in a nonexisting entity. But hey, that's just my opinion.

What can I do get unbanned? Not really sure if I'm banned. I'm unsaved trash, Under Investigation. I would probably never do that to people with a different state of mind. We can only learn from each other.

Dr Laurence Niles 06-19-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendrik (Post 1234590)
I'm not trolling. I just want to understand how some people have blind beliefs and some don't. In my community some also do.

It is odd how many people have ridiculous unfounded supernatural beliefs (such as the Jew, Islamic, Hindaloos and orientals).

Unlike Christianity which the Bible tells us is correct.

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever

YIC

Hendrik 06-19-2018 09:38 PM

Thank you for calling me smart, but my IQ is not that high. I just have an urge to learn and solve problems. So I overcome my less than mediocre IQ by those two factors. Not easy these days to get an employment with an Asperger syndrome. Probably you believe to have an Asperger syndrome is also a lifestyle, but believe me, it's not. it is inherited. Was I punished by some God? No, don't think so. Just bad luck. Some tasks I can do very well but others, like socializing and stuff. On a good day, it works fine. But when depression and anxiety set in, I can only do the stuff that I'm good at. Is depression an anxiety a punishment? I think just bad luck again. Why would any God punish me like that? Just for not believing? I cannot comprehend that. NO God can be that cruel. Or should not be that cruel. I do not lead a sinful life but still, I am punished? elaborate on that, please.

Hendrik 06-19-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1234594)
It is odd how many people have ridiculous unfounded supernatural beliefs (such as the Jew, Islamic, Hindaloos and orientals).

Unlike Christianity which the Bible tells us is correct.

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever

YIC

I cannot elaborate on this because I have only read the bible once. The old and new testament. Many years ago. But can you also elaborate on matters without citing the bible? I have no understanding, nor will I ever read it again. I will never take commands written in the bible. He seems to be a Wrathful God. All the threats and punishment. I think I already live in the light of Christ. Don't need a book for that. It's just common sense. I don't even have the time. I read other books. We had to. By this, I mean no disrespect to believers or nonbelievers.

I also kept an addict for 2,5 weeks in my house because he had nothing left. Not the best decision but ok. Held his girlfriend also 2 nights before she could enter a hospital.. Isn't that something that your God would do? So tells the bible. If I can remember correctly. I can look up the passage anytime.

But if I read this forum it is forbidden to invite a poor man for Christmas. I recall other things from the bible I read... Maybe there are different versions?