The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Four states let Satan into their bedrooms. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84267)

Pastor Isaac Peters 11-07-2012 12:22 PM

Four states let Satan into their bedrooms.

According to this lie-beral "news" source, voters in four states don't care enough about traditional marriage to stop sodomites from gaining the special privilege of marriage "equality." This shows how slippery Satan is. At first, only judges wanted queers to "marry," and then it was a few out-of-touch legislatures in liberal elite blue states. Now, however, it's unelected liberal activist voters who are perpetuating this outrage against democracy. We should pray and fast and then show our Christian compassion by setting up refugee camps for heterosexuals in neighboring states.

Brother Jared 11-07-2012 02:40 PM

Re: Four states let Satan into their bedrooms.

Not only is it disgusting, but Leviticus 20:13 - need I say more...

Mary Etheldreda 11-07-2012 05:18 PM

White churches across the country need to preach more about God's desire for quiver full families. If Christians families had as many children as cathlic families, there wouldn't be a sizable population to vote for such diabolic legislation.

Bjorn Jensen 11-07-2012 05:28 PM

Anyone surprised that 3 of those states borders Canada?

Prayer Warrior 11-07-2012 06:13 PM

With Barack Hussein Obama in office, I'm surprised it isn't a lot more than four. I'm surprised he hasn't shoved gay marriage down the throat of every American.

I can't even begin to imagine all the consequences this will have. Aids will be on the rise, our marriages will become meaningless, and you can expect God to send a few more hurricanes and earthquakes.

Bjorn Jensen 11-07-2012 07:08 PM

And now the "married" fags in Massachusetts (the first state that legalized sodomarriage) can legally enjoy smoking pot while commiting sodomy as well :angry:

Brother Harold Porter 11-08-2012 12:00 AM

This is troubling, my brothers. It's not easy to be an Ex-Gay, even with the help of Jesus Christ in my daily walk with Him. And now this.

States are legalizing fag marriage and the smoking of dangerous narcotics that lead to mud-packing. How long will it be until stoned and predatory corn-holers are lurking around every corner? Homo-anal intercoursers looking for fresh rectums? Public toilets filled with daisy-chains of vaping sissyfags, just waiting to pull the next victim inside and lock the door?

I struggle every day with the learned and rote behavior from my days as a Sodomite by choice. An attractive stranger will bend over to take a drink from a fountain, and I still instinctively reach for the Vaseline and amyl-nitrite poppers that always filled the left pocket of my quick-release trousers. Praise God, when I fumble for them and realize I am no longer fagging, I say a prayer of thanks to Jesus Christ.

But with the certain influx of doped queers in our communities that is sure to come after last night's election results, I am frightened that I may have no choice but to surrender to the rectal recidivism that constantly calls me back to the brown-eye with its siren song. I am just too old, and my body too weak to return to the dozens of daily and violent rectal assaults.

And Professor Bessemer is nowhere to be found for encouragement and strength.:(

Pray for me my brethren.

In Christ

TheAlaskanDopeAddict 11-08-2012 12:25 AM

This news is wonderful.
I've always waited for the day gay marriage is legalized, and we have 4 legalized!

A great day for America!

Oh, Ex-Viking, got something against Canadians?
I am part Canadian myself.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-08-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAlaskanDopeAddict (Post 947366)
This news is wonderful.
I've always waited for the day gay marriage is legalized, and we have 4 legalized!

A great day for America!

I am part Canadian myself.

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Cranky Old Man 11-08-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Everyone does. Even Canadians hate Canadians.

Why?

Carl the wop 11-08-2012 03:27 PM

Let's not forget Hockey, Celine Dion and the fact they don't all speak God's native language.

Didymus Much 11-08-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

...Oh, Ex-Viking, got something against Canadians?...

What irritates me most is the way they all say "eh", eh? :angry:

Carl the wop 11-08-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 947531)
What irritates me most is the way they all say "eh", eh? :angry:

Eh is a slippery slope to Geh..:fear2:

Mistress Cookie 11-09-2012 12:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am just sickened by this. For one thing, in the current economic climate, how can we expect Americans to buy more and more wedding presents...now for every NancyBoy and LezzieLou in town.

And with the passage of these "laws", the parents will be legally forced to pay for their [homogay] sons' weddings as well as their daughters.

Enough is enough!

The whole matter must be put on hold at least until American Economics are well into an upswing again. It's not fair to the taxpayer.

Atheist Fool 11-09-2012 05:30 AM

Why do you care about what two grown people do in the privacy of theyre own bedroom? Are they hurting anyone? God? Not everyone follows your religion. Mind your own business

Pastor Ezekiel 11-09-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atheist Fool (Post 947658)
Why do you care about what two grown people do in the privacy of theyre own bedroom? Are they hurting anyone? God? Not everyone follows your religion. Mind your own business

They are condemned by God Almighty! The God who created us! The God who loves us so much that He sent His only begotten son to temporarily suffer and die for our sins! The God who created hell so He would have a place to send queers and their supporters like you! :sinner:

Quote:

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Pastor Isaac Peters 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

So what if they're not hurting anyone? God's Word condemns it, and Biblical morality has nothing to do with the Mill harm principle.

Mistress Cookie 11-09-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

If you'd bothered to read my post (above) before spouting off with your atheist freshmouth talk, you'd have seen how now, with the enforcement of gay "marriages", Mr. and Mrs. America will be forced to give weddings for their sons who are pulled into the homosexual lifestyle, and give wedding presents every June to TWICE as many people!

It's the economy, stupid.

Bobby-Joe 11-09-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

I care friend because what if God commands me to go into these houses and observe what they do in their bed rooms. What happens then, were are my rights? It's always the criminals who have to be protected with you liberals.

Pastor Isaac Peters 11-09-2012 10:18 PM

Now a fifth state wants to spit in Christ's face. The crunchy-granola Portlandistas want to undo Oregon's constitutional ban on sodomite "marriage."

From The Washington False Christian Compost:
Quote:

Oregon may be next state for gay marriage ballot battle

“I am more confident than ever that we will be the first state to overturn a constitutional ban on marriage” for same-sex couples, [some Christ-hating lezbo] said. Although no firm decision has been made, she said it is “likely” that her organization would spearhead a same-sex marriage ballot campaign in two years.
Disgusting! :thumbdown: While most of what's in the U.S. and state constitutions is a bunch of liberal nonsense protecting people's "right" to sin, those provisions that restrict that "right" deserve respect.