The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   God Hates Iceland! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37299)

Dr. Zaius 02-24-2010 03:43 PM

Re: God Hates Iceland!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 477661)
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...inglarge-1.jpg
Does this bean look like he hates anything?

That's a pea, you bozo.

James Dewitt 02-24-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedTruth (Post 477677)
GOD IS NOT ALMIGTHY

Why? For he cannot create a stone heavy enough so he can't lift it. :innocent:

Why are you here God Mocker!
Leviticus 24:13-16
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him
And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Matthew 12:31,32
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Jesus is watching and waiting you best get RIGHT!

SealOilhunter 02-24-2010 05:28 PM

You people are saying that Iceland is gate to hell it is so near the heat from the center of earth, watt is the Sun then Hell of all Hells it is hotter there than in Hell I mean center of the earth. I think you all know that the Sun makes earth livable, warm and gifs it a live, so is Hell then keeping the earth at live. :devil:

SealOilhunter 02-24-2010 05:44 PM

:devil:You all know that the internet is invented in Hell so Satan 666 can and will get to you in your homes and your gsm telephones, the internet is so warm and good these days 666 is playing with us all here.:thumbsup:

True Disciple 02-24-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SealOilhunter (Post 477732)
You people are saying that Iceland is gate to hell it is so near the heat from the center of earth, watt is the Sun then Hell of all Hells it is hotter there than in Hell I mean center of the earth. I think you all know that the Sun makes earth livable, warm and gifs it a live, so is Hell then keeping the earth at live. :devil:

Your line of reasoning is hilariously stupid. Where did we ever say that the sun was warmer than the interior of the earth? Where did we say Hell necessarily has to be the hottest place in existance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SealOilhunter (Post 477741)
:devil:You all know that the internet is invented in Hell so Satan 666 can and will get to you in your homes and your gsm telephones, the internet is so warm and good these days 666 is playing with us all here.:thumbsup:

Internet is invented in Hell? You are confusing Hell with CERN. CERN is located in Switzerland, which is not Hell.

GOD=life 02-24-2010 05:51 PM

I pray you're not serious...

Would you like some pointers to finding a copy of the KJV 1611 Bible?

monitor 02-24-2010 06:43 PM

I'm shocked by you .

First of all, you're racists who've got a lot of facts wrong.

1. If iceland is the gateway to hell america must be hell. You've got the second largest volcano in the world , for those of you who dont know what
that volcano is .... It is yellowstone. ( I know it's not the most active volcano in the world but it is over due)

2. If you say it's so bad here in iceland then you should take a hard look at your own country. You are your selfs lokking at an banking crisis.
Your murder rates are off the charts.

3. Why is universal health care BAD? If i would accidentally cut off my thumb it would maybe cost my 100$ to get it fixed at a very good hospital
while you people who dont have a good insurance need to pay 20.000$

so if we are all GODless then at least our country is better in almost every way imaginable.

P.s your country was created by godless people who wanted to creat a utopia for people and it states very clearly in the Declaration of Independence that America should have no certain religion and that everybody should have a right to practice their own religion.
And icelandic people came form norway , sweden and ireland.. not greenland.

Cranky Old Man 02-24-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monitor (Post 477777)
Why is universal health care BAD? If i would accidentally cut off my thumb it would maybe cost my 100$ to get it fixed at a very good hospital while you people who dont have a good insurance need to pay 20.000$

So you prefer a 100$ quack over a 20.000$ medical expert? You could also fix it yourself, that would be free.

SealOilhunter 02-24-2010 07:04 PM

It is funny to read watt all of you in this Landrower Blatits church are saying. You all have your head stuck up in Jesus ass:devil:

James Hutchins 02-24-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SealOilhunter (Post 477785)
It is funny to read watt all of you in this Landrower Blatits church are saying. You all have your head stuck up in Jesus ass:devil:

Funny? Did you read what you wrote? Or in icelandic eskimoe "Funie, di yu reed watt al off yu socked?"

How old are you, 11?:lol:

SealOilhunter 02-24-2010 07:22 PM

I can feel that you Christians are getting angry, now take your gun and go out and shoot some people, then we will welcome you to our kingdom it is good and warm here, I dare you, wee need more of you here:wub:

Cranky Old Man 02-24-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SealOilhunter (Post 477798)
now take your gun and go out and shoot some people

I prefer killing animals for diner.

James Hutchins 02-24-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SealOilhunter (Post 477798)
I can feel that you Christians are getting angry, now take your gun and go out and shoot some people, then we will welcome you to our kingdom it is good and warm here, I dare you, wee need more of you here:wub:

Son, we have God with us, we do not get angy. Actually, you iceland eskimoes are funny and we revel in watching you attempt to survive.:lol:

nammikarl 02-24-2010 07:36 PM

jesus is a fag that died for nothing... no offence :)

GOD=life 02-24-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nammikarl (Post 477805)
jesus is a fag that died for nothing... no offence

Well, in your case, He could indeed not have died at all. Doesn't make a difference for where you're going... :o

olofmm 02-24-2010 08:07 PM

hi im from Iceland... AND IM THE DEVIL.. MWUHAHAHAHAHA... im gonna send my evil courses to u for being holy christian people.. mwuhahahahhahahaha... you will all join me at a party at Hekla where the gates to Hell are.. and I will force u to party your little christian innocent butts offs.. you will be devil worshipers after I will be through with you!!! there will be women the you will have to obay og gay people that will piffle u in the ass... mwuhahahaha... and I think u will all enjoy it..
p.s you have the danish flag not the icelandic one.. stupid ass.. the devil dosent like when the wrong sign is used to mark him.. soo beware!!!

Nobar King 02-24-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olofmm (Post 477826)
im gonna send my evil courses to u for being holy christian people.. mwuhahahahhahahaha

Are these college level courses?

SealOilhunter 02-24-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 477803)
Son, we have God with us, we do not get angy. Actually, you iceland eskimoes are funny and we revel in watching you attempt to survive.:lol:

Are you sure It is so good to be in the warm of eternity, let your anger out it feels so good :wub:

GOD=life 02-24-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

hi im from Iceland... AND IM THE DEVIL..

That's exactly what we've been saying all along: iceland isn't only financially bankrupt but also morally and spiritually.

Brother Enoch 02-24-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

hi im from Iceland... AND IM THE DEVIL.. MWUHAHAHAHAHA... im gonna send my evil courses to u for being holy christian people.. mwuhahahahhahahaha... you will all join me at a party at Hekla where the gates to Hell are.. and I will force u to party your little christian innocent butts offs.. you will be devil worshipers after I will be through with you!!! there will be women the you will have to obay og gay people that will piffle u in the ass... mwuhahahaha... and I think u will all enjoy it..
p.s you have the danish flag not the icelandic one.. stupid ass.. the devil dosent like when the wrong sign is used to mark him.. soo beware!!!

Seriously. Are you the best your little iceberg has to offer? :D