The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Where did the Asians come from? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3455)

moofy 06-04-2007 07:20 PM

Where did the Asians come from?

With every other race I can pretty much understand where they came from as their differences are mostly with skin color. However, these Asians are tricky if you know what I mean. How the hell did they originate from the first black man Adam?

Talitha 06-04-2007 07:28 PM

Re: Where did the Asians come from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by moofy (Post 71351)
With every other race I can pretty much understand where they came from as their differences are mostly with skin color. However, these Asians are tricky if you know what I mean. How the hell did they originate from the first black man Adam?

Who cares?
It's the same with all those pesky Sand Negras and Ornamentals. The only good 'un is a dead 'un.

Praise our Troops for allowing this to happen :usa27:

moofy 06-04-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 71355)
Who cares?
It's the same with all those pesky Sand Negras and Ornamentals. The only good 'un is a dead 'un.

Shocking racist!!!

you know they regenerate if you don't burn them right?

Brother V 06-04-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Most people believe that Asians decended from Noah's son Shem.

Origin of the races.

I (however) believe that the Asians descended from Japheth; further from his son Javan.

Genesis 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

You see Javan sounds and looks like Japan.

I believe that Javan was retarded and that's why his descendents looked like mongoloids (like most asians).

Hope this helps.

YIC
V

Talitha 06-04-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moofy (Post 71359)
Shocking racist!!!

you know they regenerate if you don't burn them right?

You mean the one's I got buried under my best lawn ain't really dead? :fear2:

moofy 06-04-2007 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 71363)
You mean the one's I got buried under my best lawn ain't really dead? :fear2:

Not unless you nuked em.. and even then id worry.

Talitha 06-04-2007 08:04 PM

See! I do the world a favour and then get accused of being Racist! :angry:

ME!!

G-Baby 06-04-2007 08:34 PM

Long ago, people lived in Africa. There was a very large periode of drought. There wasn't any food anymore. So the people went to Europe and ASIA. The circumstances in Europe and in Asia were different than they were in Africa. That's called a niche. A niche is a collection of abiotical factors which affect on life (like temperature, preasure, etc). So the people who lived in Asia, evoluded to the Asians we see today, the same for the Europeans. You may now ask, but how do you explain that there're still Africans? Well, because some of those people stayed in africa and evolved also, influenced by there own niche.

Simple, isn't it? :D

Brother Temperance 06-04-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Friend, Adam was created in God's image. What leads you to believe that God is black?

Deaner 06-05-2007 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Baby (Post 71377)
You may now ask, but how do you explain that there're still Africans? Well, because some of those people stayed in africa and evolved also, influenced by there own niche.

Friend, you can talk all the scientific jargon you want; the truth of the matter is there were still africans because those darkies were too lazy to get up and look for food.

Glendora Christianson 06-05-2007 02:31 AM

Quote:

I feel you might be asking a loaded question. Adam was white as Jesus! But as far as Asians go, I believe they are boodists, which means they are most likely reincarnated bugs, destined to spend eternity in Hell. Proof is found in this biological example.

G-Baby 06-05-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 71428)
Friend, you can talk all the scientific jargon you want; the truth of the matter is there were still africans because those darkies were too lazy to get up and look for food.

Well, you CAN put it that way. But in general, there were/are still Africans. And the've evoluded to the needs to survive in the circumstances in Africa.
And darkies sounds a bit rascistical, and I don't like that. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 71435)
I feel you might be asking a loaded question. Adam was white as Jesus! But as far as Asians go, I believe they are boodists, which means they are most likely reincarnated bugs, destined to spend eternity in Hell. Proof is found in this biological example.

Nonsense, sweety!
1) Did god mention boodists in the bible?
2) I have more respect for Boodism than I will have for the Christian religion my whole life.:angry:
They aren't so radical as you guys are (I mean that in a negative way) and they don't have a god. And they're far more peacefull than you are.
PS: There is not something like hell.
PSS: How do you guys know that God is white or black or asian.

Old Iron Crotch 06-05-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 71435)
I feel you might be asking a loaded question. Adam was white as Jesus!

And as a Palestinian Jew, Jesus would not have been white. He would have been quite darkly pigmented.

But as far as Asians go, I believe they are boodists, which means they are most likely reincarnated bugs, destined to spend eternity in Hell. Proof is found in this biological example.

So a TC believes in reincarnation? What will Elmer say?

Peter 06-15-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 71355)
Who cares?

Sounds like racism...:angry:

Deaner 06-15-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 74119)
Sounds like racism...:angry:

You sound like a hypocrite. You've done nothing but show your bigotry towards True Christians since you've been here. Spewing hatred and vile insults at us has been your calling card. And now you're going to try and use the chinks to leverage more accusations against us? You're a sad, sad man.

Peter 06-15-2007 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 74121)
You sound like a hypocrite. You've done nothing but show your bigotry towards True Christians since you've been here. Spewing hatred and vile insults at us has been your calling card. And now you're going to try and use the chinks to leverage more accusations against us? You're a sad, sad man.

I may have insulted some people here, but that was because I got insulted when I was telling the truth (science).

Virginia Day Templeton 06-15-2007 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Baby (Post 71488)
1) Did god mention boodists in the bible?

There weren't any Boodists 6,000 years ago.

2) I have more respect for Boodism than I will have for the Christian religion my whole life.:angry:
They aren't so radical as you guys are (I mean that in a negative way) and they don't have a god. And they're far more peacefull than you are.

Are they, now?

PS: There is not something like hell.

Will you still say that when Satan is ejaculating boiling hot pitch into your exposed chest cavity?

PSS: How do you guys know that God is white or black or asian.

His Son is Jesus. Jesus is white.

G-Baby 06-16-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 74280)
His Son is Jesus. Jesus is white.

Did god b*nk maria??:fear2:
As far as proven, there can't be a child only from a woman without any sperm from a men.:themonkey:
And that's a false comparison. A black man can perfectly have a white child from a white woman. So Miss Templeton, would you be so kind and reëxamine your message here?:thumbsup:

Virginia Day Templeton 06-16-2007 09:09 PM

You don't seem to understand the difference between God and Man, nor would I expect you to. Here's an easier one: God created Adam in His image. Adam was not a chink.

Brother Temperance 06-18-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 74122)
I may have insulted some people here, but that was because I got insulted when I was telling the truth (science).

Do you know what Robert Winston (one of Britain's top scientists) said about Richard Dawkins? "He actually believes science is the truth - which is absolute rubbish." See, even real scienticians admit Science is just rubbish without religion.