The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Retard commits hate-crimes against Trig Palin! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37572)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-19-2010 09:51 AM

Retard commits hate-crimes against Trig Palin!

The story so far: The TV comedy Family Guy made a reference to Sarah Palin and her retard son, Trig Palin. Sarah Palin rightly condemned their politically incorrect hate-speech.

Now, the affirmative-action hired actress who played the retard on Family Guy is continuing to attack Sarah Palin with politically-incorrect hatespeech.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...a/friedman.jpg Just look at this hideous face, twisted with malovent hate. Makes the little bitch in "The Exorcist" look almost cute by comparism. And just listen to this hate speech:
"My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".
In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes."
Sarah Palin never did any such thing. At no point does she hold Trig french-bread-style. Ever see someone hold french bread like this:
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...dala/trig2.jpg

Pastor Ezekiel 02-19-2010 01:35 PM

Re: Retard commits hate-crimes against Trig Palin!

One more reason to hate retardeds. God hates them, and we are commanded to hate those who hate Him. They are the devil's children. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Psalm 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Brother Temperance 02-19-2010 04:00 PM

Wow! Who knew that filthy retarded scum were so full of bigotry and hate against poor defenceless innocent retardeds? What a world.

Luci Mourningstar 02-19-2010 07:33 PM

Plaese pray for Sarah Palin and her baby with Down's Syndrome

See what this airhead has to say:

Quote:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.
http://palingates.blogspot.com/2010/...ts-record.html

:fear2:

How dare she insults a Good christian woman like this?

:thumbdown:

James Hutchins 02-19-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Plaese pray for Sarah Palin and her baby with Down's Syndrome

It really burns my britches, this 'affirmative Action' hooey from these liebrals. A retard like that, on TV. It is bad enough people parade them around in public on leashes but when they bring them into my living room, that is where I put my foot down and demand not to have this human refuse thrust into my face. :furious:

BelieverInGod 02-19-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life.
So your mom laughed at you, and so now you think it's funny to laugh at others? What kind of mother laughs at her retarded child? Obviously your mother was punished for laughing at retards by having to raise one of her own.

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 08:01 AM

Whats Everyones Thoughts on Family Guy?

Family Guy is funny, albeit very iffy and definitely borderline to be on television. I like it however it isn't christian and definitely is politically inclined.....

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-14-2010 08:06 AM

Re: Whats Everyones Thoughts on Family Guy?

As Sarah Palin said, Family Guy is evil because it employed a retard.

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 08:14 AM

Not tryn to be DEBATING or anything but what is wrong with down-syndrome people? some of the nicest people I have ever met are down-syndrome.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-14-2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by confusedchristian09 (Post 506225)
Not tryn to be DEBATING or anything but what is wrong with down-syndrome people? some of the nicest people I have ever met are down-syndrome.

Read the thread I linked toand you'll see the horror of retard-on-retard crime.

Nobar King 04-14-2010 08:21 AM

Family Guy is a disgusting show and should not be watched by anyone who values traditional family relationships. The major flaw of the writing in this show is similar to what you see with the Simpsons and other cartoons like Fred Flintstones: The father figure is portrayed as a brain-dead glutton who is the embarrassment of the entire family, and the mother is the only parent with decent parenting skills.

Letting your children watch these shows virtually guarantees that they will lose respect for their own fathers. Nothing could be worse for core family values.

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 08:21 AM

Again not trying to be DEBATING, I can see your point. However, (I am not trying to throw blame away) you do realize that she was probably reading from a script? Who knows whether she really even understands what she said about Trig & Sarah Palin. Food for thought

Palmer C. Eldrich 04-14-2010 08:24 AM

The studies aren't all in, yet, but it has been proven that letting your son watch Family Guy is directly related to his future failures as a father.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-14-2010 08:26 AM

Hold on, I'm about to move this thread.

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 08:26 AM

Sorry but I am tired of trying to be polite, what is up with all the infractions for merely presenting a discussion (debate whatever)??? As you can see there are a lot of other people debating/discussing. I was merely trying to avoid other infractions, I see people who work with the site speak down to others and I daresay that they do not receive infractions????

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-14-2010 08:30 AM

I infracted you for lying, which you did, and you now admit that you did.

The purpose of this forum is for sinners like yourself to repent to Jesus and join us in Christian praise and fellowship. So quit wasting everybody's time and get repenting.

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 08:34 AM

First of all I do believe in God, and getting infractions for merely participating in discussions (debates or whatever). Also I was not lying because i was trying to avoid infractions and not Debating but merely having a discussion or is that now not allowed on this forum?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-14-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by confusedchristian09 (Post 506237)
First of all I do believe in God,

Not enough: "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT” (Matthew 7:14; Luke 13:23,24). "But I believe in God" is what the vast majority of people say as the vast majority of people are sent to HELL.

Quote:

Also I was not lying because i was trying to avoid infractions
It's not a sin if you have an excuse for committing it? What an interesting morality you learn at your false church.

Quote:

is that now not allowed on this forum?
Is debate not allowed? That's debatable. Is WHINING not allowed? ALWAYS!

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 08:54 AM

First of all, why all the unnecessary infractions/warnings? I just wish that it would be established whether or not I can participate in discussions without getting infractions for Debating, which doesn't seem possible. As for the lying infraction what gives you the right to judge anybody yourself?

This is just an open question...(please take no offense) why are all new members labelled as "unsaved trash"? seems awful judgemental.

As for saying I should be repenting, everyone should be repenting, everyone sins. You or anyone for that matter should not hold any judgement over anyone else. The Lord knows that I would never ever hold that kind of judgement of another, especially concerning whether or not they are saved or should repent for their sins.

O and for the Pastor Ezekiel giving an infraction for "lying about my Homersexurality?" First of all is he meaning Homosexuality? and if he is he really does need to hold his judgements to himself because I am not homosexual, I just don't have a problem with Gays, I Prefer to not be around them, but It is their Lives to live, not mine.

Sorry if I have broken any more rules, just wanting to clear the air, even if i get banned for it.

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-14-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by confusedchristian09 (Post 506243)
This is just an open question...(please take no offense) why are all new members labelled as "unsaved trash"? seems awful judgemental.

John 7:24: Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Quote:

As for saying I should be repenting, everyone should be repenting, everyone sins.
1 John 3:6: Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 5:18: We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.