The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Osambo The Anti-Christ? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=17154)

TC Patriot 11-03-2008 10:52 PM

Osambo The Anti-Christ?

His message is inspiring to Liebruls. He appears to his disciples to says all the "right" things and is very captivating to them but he won't say the pledge of allegience and won't be sworn in on the Holy Bible.

His middle name is Hussein.

The world ends 2012.

Will he will take us to the end?

Buckminster Carlson 11-03-2008 10:56 PM

Re: Osambo The Anti-Christ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Patriot (Post 258943)
His message is inspiring to Liebruls. He appears to his disciples to says all the "right" things and is very captivating to them but he won't say the pledge of allegience and won't be sworn in on the Holy Bible.

The world ends 2012.

Who says the world ends in 2012 because my Bible sure doesn't. In fact, it says the opposite:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Matthew 24:36

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. Read your Bible again before you post, son. It looks like Satan is getting a scaly grip on you.

TC Patriot 11-03-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckminster Carlson (Post 258948)
Who says the world ends in 2012 because my Bible sure doesn't. In fact, it says the opposite:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Matthew 24:36

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. Read your Bible again before you post, son. It looks like Satan is getting a scaly grip on you.

I understand that but Osambo has pledged to end the world then... Ah you just clarified something for me. McCain and Sarah will win. It's guaranteed!

I needed that rebuke. Thank you sir and thank you for you righteous Biblical erudition. No matter what the Mooselime and his poisonous pastor are predicting God has guaranteed a Palin/McCain victory.

Osambo make me awfully nervous. The liebrul polls bother me too. Praise Jesus for Diebold and all others who keep our electoral process fair and safe and thank you for your Godly counsel brother.

Buckminster Carlson 11-03-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Patriot (Post 258961)
I understand that but Osambo has pledged to end the world then... Ah you just clarified something for me. McCain and Sarah will win. It's guaranteed!

I needed that rebuke. Thank you sir and thank you for you righteous Biblical erudition. No matter what the Mooselime and his poisonous pastor are predicting God has guaranteed a Palin/McCain victory.

Osambo make me awfully nervous. The liebrul polls bother me too. Praise Jesus for Diebold and all others who keep our electoral process fair and safe and thank you for your Godly counsel brother.

You sound like you need a good Jesus enema. Get down on your knees and let the love of Jesus fill you. That always restores my faith in Him.

Bobby-Joe 11-03-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Patriot (Post 258943)

The world ends 2012.

Will he will take us to the end?

The anti-Christ also gives hope and offers solutions. So does Obama.

The anti-Christ works towards peace. So does Obama.

The anti-Christ is a secret Muslim who hates America. So does Obama.

The links between Obama and the anti-Christ are crystal clear.

TC Patriot 11-03-2008 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 258972)
The anti-Christ also gives hope and offers solutions. So does Obama.

The anti-Christ works towards peace. So does Obama.

The anti-Christ is a secret Muslim who hates America. So does Obama.

The links between Obama and the anti-Christ are crystal clear.

Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come

NASA is predicting violent sunspots and solar flares that will reach the earth. NASA predicts that a terrific solar storm will hit the earth in 2012
which will be 30-50 percent greater than anything before it. I believe
that there has been global warming over the past decades but it is
related to sunspot activity on the sun not carbon dioxide emissions like evil Al Gore is saying.

The sun has gotten hotter and that has affected the earth. A massive solar blast from the sun in 2012 could burn up the earth as could a collision
with an asteroid or a comet. There has even been talk of a polar shift which could disrupt the functioning of the entire earth and could change the axis of rotation. Such a shift has taken place 3000 years ago in our geologic past and could happen again. That is when God killed the dinosuars and protected us. If it happened on December, 21, 2012, it would truly be a day to remember.

Violence will increase in all parts of the world, both nation against nation (ethnic wars) and domestically. Men will indiscriminately slay one another as peace will be removed from the earth (Rev 6:3-4).

There will be extreme inflation, poverty, and lack of food as one day's wages will buy enough food for one day for one person (Rev 6:5-6).

One-third of the earth, one-third of all of trees and all the green grass will be burned up due to a comet or meteor that hits the earth (Rev 8:7).

A meteor will hit the earth causing the sea to become like blood, killing one-third of all sea creatures and destroying one-third of all shipping (Rev 8:8-9).

A "star" named Wormwood will fall from the sky and poison one-third of all fresh water killing many people (Rev 8:10-11).

The sun, moon and stars will be darkened by one-third. The day and night will be reduced by one-third. There is some speculation that this means the rotation of the earth will be changed so that a day lasts only 16 hours instead of 24 hours (Rev 8:12).

Fearsome locust-like beings will be released from underground who only attack people who are not followers of Jesus Christ. These attacks will be very painful but last only 5 months (Rev 9:1-11).

An army of 200 million horse-like creatures will kill one-third of mankind (Rev 9:13-19).

Rev 16 8 - 9 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun. It was given the power to burn people with fire. People were burned by the scorching heat and blasphemed the name of God who had power over these plagues, but they did not repent or give him glory.