The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   True Christians will be saved by God (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114940)

ThisFrontalLobeisSick 07-07-2018 05:35 PM

True Christians will be saved by God

I just found this little cult. It is awesome. I didn't know I could find so much bigotry, hate, and ignorance in one place.
Keep up the good work, people. I'm gonna have a wonderful time laughing at your posts :bye:

scottmerriweather 07-07-2018 06:02 PM

Re: True Christians will be saved by God

Friend,

You must be mistaking LBC for a satanic group...
When did you accept Jesus into your life? What Church do you attend?
and what is your favorite Bible verse? Please keep in mind that LBC uses the KJV 1611 Bible so please refer to that!

If you are here to mock God and baby Jesus, you're going to be in for a rude awakening!

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Didymus Much 07-07-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisFrontalLobeisSick (Post 1235066)
I just found this little cult. It is awesome. I didn't know I could find so much bigotry, hate, and ignorance in one place...

When did you visit the White House? Did you take pictures?

MitzaLizalor 07-07-2018 07:39 PM

:unsure: Landover is not a cult. Perhaps you're thinking of the Moonies?

James Hutchins 07-07-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

I just found this little cult. It is awesome. I didn't know I could find so much bigotry, hate, and ignorance in one place.
Keep up the good work, people. I'm gonna have a wonderful time laughing at your posts :bye:

Welcome friend, to Christianity! :innocent:

Thomas Taylor 07-08-2018 04:54 AM

Quote:

Dear Mr. Sick,

Welcome to the forum. I know, it is awesome isn't it? I don't understand what you mean about bigotry and hatred though. We follow the Word of God (KJV 1611) to the letter. Every Word in the Good Book literally means what it says. We believe this and, above all, have Faith that God will guide us correctly.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and, who knows, maybe you will see that our Belief is the only way to go.

YIC
TT

MitzaLizalor 07-08-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1235087)
Dear Mr. Sick,

Welcome to the forum. I know, it is awesome isn't it? I don't understand what you mean about bigotry and hatred though. We follow the Word of God (KJV 1611) to the letter. Every Word in the Good Book literally means what it says. We believe this and, above all, have Faith that God will guide us correctly.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and, who knows, maybe you will see that our Belief is the only way to go.

YIC
TT

Yes, the real bigots are the ones who reject God's Love and follow secularism or the humanist agenda blindly with no regard for what will happen as a result. So many people accept false ideas these days.
II Thessalonians 2:1, 3 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him..Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition
Multiple liars have arisen promoting false ideas, which they knew to be false at the time of course because actual evidence refutes their claims regardless of how many believed what they were told afterwards, and powerful organs have arisen based on those lies. But they are not organs of love. They are organs of hate. Daniel 7:2-26 Jesus has promised that He will deal with them appropriately by extermination and establish His Everlasting Kingdom, quite soon now, as He explained to Daniel using horns. To whom shall the greatness of that Kingdom be given? To the proud and boastful? Or to the meek and humble.
Daniel 7: 27-28 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.
Daniel kept the matter in his heart by writing it down so that we would know too.

Vengeance Puriel 07-13-2018 07:35 AM

Quote:

You got it all wrong this is God's favorite most accurate Church on the planet. This is the only place you will find teaching of the whole Bible not just the good parts that sound good.

Basilissa 07-14-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel (Post 1235203)
This is the only place you will find teaching of the whole Bible not just the good parts that sound good.

Amen, dear. I might be overly optimistic here, but it seems you are finally beginning to understand something. :thumbsup:

Gay wilson 07-16-2018 12:03 AM

yeap true faggots suck balls christians are nothing but whiny fags like didysmuch who sucks cranky old mans balls.

Didymus Much 07-16-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gay wilson (Post 1235276)
yeap true faggots suck balls christians are nothing but whiny fags like didysmuch who sucks cranky old mans balls.

Tough week to be 11, Ray? :(

MitzaLizalor 07-16-2018 11:20 AM

Maybe it's postmodern dadaist poetry?

Depends where you put the commas.

scottmerriweather 07-22-2018 08:54 AM

Why the hostility festival there, friend? What did they ever do to you? Instead of being as hostile as you are, how about praying to Jesus to find True Salvation™?

Revelation 3:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gay wilson (Post 1235276)