The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44593)

Colbert Mcpherson 06-25-2010 10:47 PM

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sander Sittn (Post 546564)
Tell me.. in what way did i leave a gay first impression?

Your name is pink, and you come from Holland.

Quote:

Or is your logic that simple?
Our logic is that of the bible, written by almighty god. You go against us you go against God. Although going against God wouldn't be anything unfamiliar to you would it? You probably spend your evenings alone in your filthy squalorous basement apartment in Copenhagen, masturbating like a frenzied ape in a cage.

Sander Sittn 06-25-2010 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colbert Mcpherson (Post 546574)
Your name is pink, and you come from Holland.

I didn't make my name pink..and I am man enough not to care what color my name is.. If you are afraid to use a color because of what people think it makes you, than you have a lot of uncertainty problems..But hey what DO you know for sure, its faith. You believe it, because it can never be proven.

Quote:

Our logic is that of the bible, written by almighty god. You go against us you go against God. Although going against God wouldn't be anything unfamiliar to you would it? You probably spend your evenings alone in your filthy squalorous basement apartment in Copenhagen, masturbating like a frenzied ape in a cage.
Attachment 12574

Copenhagen is not in The Netherlands..So I probably wouldn't be there now would I.
And besides i don't need to masturbate, I can have sex before marriage. And i won't even go to hell for it either..That is because i don't acknowledge the existence of 'the one true god'. Therefore there can't be a heaven or a hell..

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-25-2010 11:05 PM

You know what really tipped me off was that bit about gay sex being manly for you to watch. Most straight men wouldn't just sit there and watch gay sex for the educational experience, and those who did wouldn't usually bring it up on a Christian message board. You must understand that this left me with the impression that you were a homersexural.

Benedict A. Davis 06-25-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sander Sittn (Post 546580)
I didn't make my name pink..and I am man enough not to care what color my name is.. If you are afraid to use a color because of what people think it makes you, than you have a lot of uncertainty problems..But hey what DO you know for sure, its faith. You believe it, because it can never be proven.

Attachment 12574

Copenhagen is not in The Netherlands..So I probably wouldn't be there now would I.
And besides i don't need to masturbate, I can have sex before marriage. And i won't even go to hell for it either..That is because i don't acknowledge the existence of 'the one true god'. Therefore there can't be a heaven or a hell..

Just because you should be the poster boy for hell and are not doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you asked Jesus might be able to remove a bit of the ugly from you, I would think it would be worth chancing it if I were you.

Sander Sittn 06-25-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aim for heaven (Post 546586)
Just because you should be the poster boy for hell and are not doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you asked Jesus might be able to remove a bit of the ugly from you, I would think it would be worth chancing it if I were you.

In what way do you think i might acknowledge the existence of Jesus 'The son of God' Christ, if i don't even believe his 'Father' exists..

And in what way am i the poster boy of hell..it's not like i practice weird satanic rituals or whatsoever..Or other occult stuff..Which i do find fascinating though, just like i find your commitment to all these somewhat odd, and in my opinion ridiculous, rules and extremist faith very intriguing, and fascinating .

Sander Sittn 06-25-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 546583)
You know what really tipped me off was that bit about gay sex being manly for you to watch. Most straight men wouldn't just sit there and watch gay sex for the educational experience, and those who did wouldn't usually bring it up on a Christian message board. You must understand that this left me with the impression that you were a homersexural.

I thought you are supposed to take your bible litteraly, by the word. Which probably takes somewhat of reading skill. And yet you've failed to notice that i never stated gaysex was manly to watch..

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-25-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sander Sittn (Post 545952)
Gaysex is also done by men... that litteraly makes it manly..

You must have watched gay sex to claim this with such confidence.

Why.King 06-25-2010 11:50 PM

@ Cranky Old Man... You forgot one reason in your list : Soccer is stupid :D

Benedict A. Davis 06-26-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sander Sittn (Post 546592)
In what way do you think i might acknowledge the existence of Jesus 'The son of God' Christ, if i don't even believe his 'Father' exists..

And in what way am i the poster boy of hell..it's not like i practice weird satanic rituals or whatsoever..Or other occult stuff..Which i do find fascinating though, just like i find your commitment to all these somewhat odd, and in my opinion ridiculous, rules and extremist faith very intriguing, and fascinating .

I am sorry I thought you had posted your above picture of yourself, what other reason would you put it in your thread?

So I understand, you believe in Jesus but not God?

Bryan Tamariki 06-26-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sander Sittn (Post 546580)

Attachment 12574

I expect that your profile name is another one of those homersexural slang terms similar to 'pitcher and catcher' :yucky: - the 'sander' and the 'sittn' are two people involved in an act of Sodomy:blech:.

The Netherhells, or Hell-land, or whatever name you perverts call it, is infamous as a home for junkies :crack:, Liebrals :pimp: and other criminals :pirate2::hippie::lex_12::fighting0036:. 'Gronigen' sounds like a made-up name, in reference to the anal retentive nature of Sodomites.

Just because you reject the existence of God :jesussmile:, doesn't mean that He doesn't exist or that He will exempt you from Judgment for your sexual sins :repent:.

John 3:16-20

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

The Atheist brit 06-27-2010 11:39 AM

Is this a joke? Do you actually seriously think that playing football will send you to hell? How pathetic, i genuinely hope that you all die painful deaths.

Wide-Open 06-27-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 (Post 547384)
i genuinely hope that you all die painful deaths.

More proof that atheists have no moral values what so ever.

I mean, you don't just want a lot of fine people dead, you want them to die in a painful way. :(

I'm so glad I'm a loving and caring Christian. :glare:

Cranky Old Man 06-27-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 (Post 547384)
i genuinely hope that you all die painful deaths

Thank you for once more demonstrating that atheists are all evil because they have no morals.

The Atheist brit 06-27-2010 12:07 PM

I'm pretty sure that God has killed his fair share of people. Noah and the Ark? Didn't he drown loads of people? Please help me to understand your point of view.

Cranky Old Man 06-27-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 (Post 547407)
I'm pretty sure that God has killed his fair share of people. Noah and the Ark? Didn't he drown loads of people? Please help me to understand your point of view.

God surely killed a lot of people. But he also created us so we are for Him to do with as He pleases! All we are allowed to do is worship Him. If we fail to do that we will burn in hell for all eternity. Clear now?

The Atheist brit 06-27-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

God surely killed a lot of people. But he also created us so we are for Him to do with as He pleases! All we are allowed to do is worship Him. If we fail to do that we will burn in hell for all eternity. Clear now?

God surely then is not as great and as caring as you make out? Christians are supposed to be good people, yet you worship a murderer? The word hypocritical springs to mind.

Cranky Old Man 06-27-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 (Post 547436)
God surely then is not as great and as caring as you make out? Christians are supposed to be good people, yet you worship a murderer? The word hypocritical springs to mind.

Where did you get all these nonsensical ideas about Christians? True Christians™ follow the entire Holy Bible, the fluffy parts and the tough parts.

Dirk 06-27-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 547440)
Where did you get all these nonsensical ideas about Christians? True Christians™ follow the entire Holy Bible, the fluffy parts and the tough parts.

Amen!

Sister Charli 06-27-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 (Post 547436)

Oh dear oh dear.

People die due to acts of God. Like floods and earthquakes and other acts of God. Your skewy logic has deduced from this that God is a "murderer".

People also die due to acts of medicine. They might be allergic to penicillin and die when it is administered. Is "medicine" therefore a murderer?

People die due to road accidents. Are cars therefore murderers?

Women die in childbirth. Is the unborn baby therefore considered a murderer if born alive when it's Mum dies?

People die from snake bites. Are snakes therefore murderers?

Hypocrisy does not enter into the equation. Your accusation that God is a murderer lacks substance.

The Atheist brit 06-27-2010 02:23 PM

I got these nonsensical views from the first post of this thread you say you hate football because of it's violence, lying, cheating etc.
Yet you worship a violent God.

Back to the main subject of the thread. Is American football not more violent than football?