The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   God is real and I want Him to Stone me (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77266)

mattk1996 04-29-2012 12:40 PM

God is real and I want Him to Stone me

i am sick of reading your immoral bs on this site. Why do you believe in god and all of that? because you were raised to. thats the only reason. if you werent raised on this brainwashing crap then you would think reasonably and you wouldnt be so hateful people. IF GOD IS REAL MAY HE STRIKE ME DOWN NOW. but he wont, oh no, if theres a god, he doesnt give a crap what we do, what we find attractive, what we eat. you all honestly need some serious mental help. all i see on this site is JUDGING of other people which is really contradictory to yourself. and according to your scriptures hypocrites should be put to death. SO GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELVES.

mattk1996 04-29-2012 12:52 PM

Re: If God is real

im still here, idiots

Noah Sole 04-29-2012 12:54 PM

Welcome to God's favourite interwebsite

If you don't like what we believe and say there is a simple solution:
clear off and spew your hate-filled venom at someone who deserves it (e.g. homers, cathlicks, joos etc).

Yours in Christ

mattk1996 04-29-2012 12:57 PM

homosexuals do not deserve any hate unless they are bad people. i have multiple gay and bisexual friends (hey peter!) and they are all very good, moral people. they dont choose to be attracted to what they are, and they cant change themselves.

Pastor Ed Lowman 04-29-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattk1996 (Post 878285)
i am sick of reading your immoral bs on this site. Why do you believe in god and all of that? because you were raised to. thats the only reason. if you werent raised on this brainwashing crap then you would think reasonably and you wouldnt be so hateful people. IF GOD IS REAL MAY HE STRIKE ME DOWN NOW. but he wont, oh no, if theres a god, he doesnt give a crap what we do, what we find attractive, what we eat. you all honestly need some serious mental help. all i see on this site is JUDGING of other people which is really contradictory to yourself. and according to your scriptures hypocrites should be put to death. SO GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELVES.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattk1996 (Post 878290)
im still here, idiots

How would we know if God struck you down? You are on the internet, so we wouldn't be able to determine if you just left or were actually struck down by God Almighty, would we?

More proof that atheists are stupid.

Pastor Ed

Noah Sole 04-29-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattk1996 (Post 878294)
homosexuals do not deserve any hate unless they are bad people. i have multiple gay and bisexual friends (hey peter!) and they are all very good, moral people. they dont choose to be attracted to what they are, and they cant change themselves.

The Bible tells us what to do with homers:

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Look it up, it's there in black and white. We follow the Bible and do what it tells us (unless secular law forbids it). Does that make us bad people? No - we are simply doing what we are told - what is wrong with that?

All the best

mattk1996 04-29-2012 01:02 PM

the fact that im still posting, i think (unlike you people), provides proof enough

Pastor Ed Lowman 04-29-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattk1996 (Post 878298)
the fact that im still posting, i think (unlike you people), provides proof enough

Keep up your 'tude and you won't be posting for long, I promise.

Pastor Ed

Superdork33 04-29-2012 01:06 PM

So you think HE is the atheist representative?

he isnt. no one is. every atheist is diffrent.
Unlike you who are all the same.

Thats what you are: Homophobic Homos that all their knowledge about anything comes from a silly book.

Also: You know what baptists thought of the internet when it was invented?
Here: LALALA I DONT LISTEN INTERNET IS SATAN IT ISNT IN BIBLE I DONT HEAR YOU *BIBLE QUOTE* *BIBLE QUOTE*

the last genaration of baptist would call YOU fake christians.
and i bet you would call the next genaration of baptists fake christians as well.

mattk1996 04-29-2012 01:07 PM

told by who? there is absolutely no proof that anything in the bible is written by any sort of god. try thinking for yourself, its really quite amazing! morals can be gained from learning what your actions do to others and how you would feel if those actions were done to you. imagine you were a homosexual (you cant control if you are or you arent) and there was a massive group of people who hated you JUST because of who you are and they are told to by an ancient book with no credibility whatsoever. this is my last post as im going to bed and not because god smighted me

Noah Sole 04-29-2012 01:14 PM

Goodnight Matt

While you are lying in your bed think about what we have said. The Bible has guided billions of people for thousands of years and you think you know better than them. It is not too late for redemption, Jesus loves everyone (within reason).

YIC

James Hutchins 04-29-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattk1996 (Post 878301)
told by who? there is absolutely no proof that anything in the bible is written by any sort of god. try thinking for yourself, its really quite amazing! morals can be gained from learning what your actions do to others and how you would feel if those actions were done to you. imagine you were a homosexual (you cant control if you are or you arent) and there was a massive group of people who hated you JUST because of who you are and they are told to by an ancient book with no credibility whatsoever. this is my last post as im going to bed and not because god smighted me

No one ever said God wrote the Bible, do not be ridiculous. God had the Bible written, He just Ok'd the final proofs.

Being a Homersexual is a very bad choice. A person pays for that choice by having God (and all those decent people who follow Him) hate them and follow Biblical law whenever possible.

God will smote you in your sleep, that is one of His most Favorite Methods.

Yea-tho-we-walk 04-29-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattk1996 (Post 878301)

Well, prayer worked yet another time! mattk1996 never posted back after he was smote in his sleep by baby Jesus, the Prince of Peace himself! But just in case matt was possessed by a powerful homosexual demon, we better be on the lookout for a zombie matt posting here. If zombie matt posts, I'll be the first one to tell him to PROVE that he's not a zombie.

Thinks Design 04-29-2012 02:58 PM

Re: God is real and I want Him to Stone me

Quote:

So if I beleive in God because of science and Intelligent Design which I learnt at university you would exempt me from having to kill myself?

ThinksDesign

Noah Sole 04-29-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinksDesign (Post 878329)
So if I beleive in God because of science and Intelligent Design which I learnt at university you would exempt me from having to kill myself?

ThinksDesign

I'm sure he could make an exception

YIC

James Hutchins 04-29-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noah Sole (Post 878330)
I'm sure he could make an exception

YIC

In my desire to be Biblically perfect, I do not know if I could go against Gods gentle request. It just seems so, well wrong to defy Him.

Noah Sole 04-29-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 878334)
In my desire to be Biblically perfect, I do not know if I could go against Gods gentle request. It just seems so, well wrong to defy Him.

Do not misunderstand me Brother James. The small he refers to Matt, a big He would refer to God. In no way would I go against his word which I obey to the letter.

Yours in Christ

ExGay Alex 04-29-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattk1996 (Post 878298)

Matthew 25:13 teaches us that God's timing is his own.

Where do we say that God strikes you down immediately if he doesn't like you? The fact that you are still here is no proof that you are a good person or that there is no God.

Rather, Matthew 13:40-43 explains how this works. On Judgment Day you either go with Jesus or to Hell. You will be cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:10.

But nowhere in the Bible is this concept that the bold of lightening comes down when you deny God and defy Him as you have done here. Let's not be ridiculous. Christianity is far more consistent and logical than that. You still have time to turn to Christ and the fact that you are NOT dead is PROOF of his mercy and love for you. :jesus:

ExGay Alex 04-29-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

ThinksDesign

He might. But God won't. You condemn yourself to the second death, described in Revelation, unless you believe in Christ as your personal savior and follow God's commandments, which do NOT include being a homer or a bossy women.

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-29-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

i am sick of reading your immoral bs on this site. Why do you believe in god and all of that? because you were raised to. thats the only reason. if you werent raised on this brainwashing crap then you would think reasonably and you wouldnt be so hateful people.

Thank you for joining this Christian church's discussion forum, uninvited and unwelcome, to insult us for being different from you.

This must be what you liberals call "tolerance", right?

Or is it "diversity"?

Quote:

IF GOD IS REAL MAY HE STRIKE ME DOWN NOW. but he wont, oh no, if theres a god, he doesnt give a crap what we do, what we find attractive, what we eat.
Really? Why do you think this? Were you brainwashed by Communists to believe this?

Quote:

you all honestly need some serious mental help. all i see on this site is JUDGING of other people which is really contradictory to yourself.
Really? Could you show me where the Bible tells us not to judge?

I can show you many cases where we are COMMANDED to judge.

Maybe you should read the Bible before you try to tell Christians who have studied it for decades what it says.
Quote:

ThinksDesign

How do you get from "Intelligent Design" to Jesus, Thinks?