The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for my son, Jacob Gambee (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=23868)

Leslie Gambee 06-15-2009 11:09 PM

Pray for my son, Jacob Gambee

My son, Jacob Gambee, last month started hanging out with a few girlish boys at school, and started using a fruity kind of voice. I'm concerned his going to become a raging homosexual. I know the lord is against such things, so please pray for my son that he doesn't choose the way of the devil.

Look how bad he's become:
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._4534149_n.jpg

Please, I fear there is little hope for my boy!

Pastor Ezekiel 06-16-2009 12:27 AM

Re: Pray for my son, Jacob Gambee

It looks to me like your little boy would be a great candidate for Landover Baptist's Vacation Bible Gun Camp for Sissy Boys. Sign up today, we don't have many openings left. :thumbsup:

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-16-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leslie Gambee (Post 342013)
Look how bad he's become:

I agree but I can't quite see why you have brought him out in public - parading your shame is no way to go about things.

paddle my wife 06-17-2009 01:31 AM

Hopefully it's not too late to save your young one. Best of luck , my prayers are with you.

Miss April 06-17-2009 01:44 AM

He Looks like a Nice Boy But You Should Not Let Him Hang Out with Those Homosexuals Anymore I'll Be Praying For Him I wish you the Best with Everything!

Bernadette Cassidy 06-19-2009 05:51 PM

Oh my Brother Gambee, this is indeed distressing! I do hope you can nab a place in Pastor Ezekiel's wonderful camp, that'll fix him straight. My boys had gone to a similar camp- The Westboro Baptist Vacation Bible School- and are all now all as straight as the sides of the lovely signs they got to hold up all summer long.

My prayers are with you!
Sister Bernadette

choccy star 06-19-2009 07:38 PM

5 leeches popped in the front of his under pants continually for 2 weeks should resolve his homosexual tendancies

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-19-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choccy star (Post 344507)
5 leeches popped in the front of his under pants continually for 2 weeks should resolve his homosexual tendancies

A good old folk remedy! :thumbsup:

Dr. Warren Wierdsbe 06-19-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bernadette Cassidy (Post 344391)
Oh my Brother Gambee, this is indeed distressing! I do hope you can nab a place in Pastor Ezekiel's wonderful camp, that'll fix him straight. My boys had gone to a similar camp- The Westboro Baptist Vacation Bible School- and are all now all as straight as the sides of the lovely signs they got to hold up all summer long.

My prayers are with you!
Sister Bernadette

Well Hallelujah, sister Bernadette! That camp is right in my back yard! I've spent many a long, pleasant afternoon watching the boys closely as they learn all the things that make them real boys. They make signs in crafts class, go swimming (it's only boys so they go skinny-dipping in a secluded spot that I can see from my bathroom window), they go to church, and best of all, they are disciplined mightily with a cane on their bare bottoms! Oh what great men of the Lord they will turn out to be!

In Christ,
Warren

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-19-2009 09:40 PM

If Sissy Boy camp doesn't work out you can always stone him.:thumbsup:

Leviticus 20:13 (King James Version)

13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

John Magee 06-19-2009 10:04 PM

Oh this truly is shameful. A person who attended my school started off as your son has. I dare not speak of the acts I now know him to commit. The gay must be beaten out of him before it's too late. Good luck and be sure to keep us updated with your efforts.

James Hutchins 06-19-2009 11:34 PM

When I was growing (I was about five or six at the time) up in the back woods of Appalachia, we knew a kid (he was six or seven) like that. The town got together and helped him out. Got him a new ID and a one way bus ticket to San Francisco. See what can be done when everyone pulls together.

John Magee 06-19-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 344774)
When I was growing (I was about five or six at the time) up in the back woods of Appalachia, we knew a kid (he was six or seven) like that. The town got together and helped him out. Got him a new ID and a one way bus ticket to San Francisco. See what can be done when everyone pulls together.

May I ask what was achieved by this?

James Hutchins 06-19-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Magee (Post 344777)
May I ask what was achieved by this?

That should be apparent. The town sprung for a lifetime vacation for him in the swinging town of SF. We spared no expense either. When I want to go away, I have to get my own money, no one gives me a free trip. That kid was very unlucky, being born with a gerbil in his ass silver spoon.
I think his name was 'Percy'. Doomed from day one.

John Magee 06-19-2009 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 344787)
That should be apparent. The town sprung for a lifetime vacation for him in the swinging town of SF. We spared no expense either. When I want to go away, I have to get my own money, no one gives me a free trip. That kid was very unlucky, being born with a gerbil in his ass silver spoon.
I think his name was 'Percy'. Doomed from day one.

So was there no way you could have made him see the error of his ways? The best option was to be rid of him once and for all so that he might not corrupt any other individual in your community.

James Hutchins 06-20-2009 12:09 AM

He was a bent wrist sort for six years. No amount of private persuasion could make him change. No matter how hard we tried, he always ended up "cryin' for his momma". We had a good True Christian town, last thing we wanted was this twink to infect the place some STD or AIDS disease or worse, attack more of 'that type'.

John Magee 06-21-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 344810)
He was a bent wrist sort for six years. No amount of private persuasion could make him change. No matter how hard we tried, he always ended up "cryin' for his momma". We had a good True Christian town, last thing we wanted was this twink to infect the place some STD or AIDS disease or worse, attack more of 'that type'.

Truly, you did the right thing. Let the people in San Francisco put up with that sort.

Jed_Cassidy 06-21-2009 06:50 PM

Brother Gambee, the first step in treating the Gay Virus is always an auditoral-type training. I suggest the following:

1. Call the boy "Faggy"
2. Follow this up with a swift kick in the back of his knees.
3. Leave the room immediately, and do not talk to him at all.
4. Repeat an hour later. Do this throughout the day, for a whole week. Make no exceptions if the boy is sleeping.

My hope is that this type of training will condition the boy to understand the punishment of God that is sure to come if he continues his homosexual, tallywacking ways. Hopefully, after a week of this regimen, the boy will make the connection between having gay thoughts, and the punishment that will surely come. If, God forbid, there is no improvement after a week, please come back and we will talk about the next step to take in treating this Disease.

And yes, my wife Bernadette speaks the truth! Westboro Baptist Vacation Bible School is an excellent remedy for curing sissy-boys. However, Pastor Zeke's camp puts more emphasis on gun training, which certainly helps in riding a growing young man of homer thoughts!

Bob the Reviver 06-22-2009 02:22 AM

That virus has to be shut down and exterminated. I will pray for him, his manly side...if it still exists.

Teach him the ways of the Promise Enforcers :thumbsup:

Ishmael 07-01-2009 04:19 PM

I will pray for your son Sir, but I also believe you need to take action with the young man.

I believe the Sissy Boy Camp to be one suggestion that you ought to give serious thought to.

When a growing boy myself, I always had a healthy interest in sport. My younger brother however was not one to spill his blood on the rugby field and developed a more artistic persuasion, going so far as to join the dramatic society at school and mix with the type that saw nothing wrong with prancing on stage in make-up dressed as woman.

You can imagine the shame and horror my father felt, though he was not a man to stand by whilst a son of his went queer. He took us boys hunting. Riding a horse through the English countryside in pursuit of a fox, seeing the dogs tear the fox to pieces and blooding my brother and I gave my brother a pursuit he enjoyed, even relished. One that appalled the artistic types he mixed with. I am saddened that queers and communists have now banned this activity in my nation. I much admire American hunting and the wide range of guns used and quarry hunted. A sport of gentlemen.

My brother grew to be a man, married and was thus saved from the ignominy of becoming a hairdresser and living with a man called “Maurice”, which otherwise would have been his fate. When he sadly died it was at least in the arms of 3 ladies of the night in Amsterdam that he was attempting to save, and not with a penis in his arse.

Take your boy hunting, make a man of him.