The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tyrone stuff split from "Today in Christ" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1817)

Tyrone Shoelaces 01-22-2007 11:46 PM

Tyrone stuff split from "Today in Christ"

Moderator note: The following discussion has been split from this thread.

I think you are a minority if you think it was a bad day when the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified.

I think that Lincoln was one of the best presidents in the history of the United States, but I'm sure you have your reasons to believe otherwise.

Bobby-Joe 01-23-2007 12:12 AM

Re: Today in Christ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 35204)
I think you are a minority if you think it was a bad day when the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified.

I think that Lincoln was one of the best presidents in the history of the United States, but I'm sure you have your reasons to believe otherwise.

Friend,

Were do we say Lincoln was a bad president? He was after all a Republican. It is worth noting that after he freed the slave, thus saving Godly fearing landowners in the South millions of dollars in fixed capital expenses by converting their slaves into unskilled and underemployed workers Jesus did allow a tool of Satan and actor shoot Mr. Lincoln.

Tyrone Shoelaces 01-23-2007 12:38 AM

Friend,

Where do I say you think Lincoln is a bad president? I believe I said that Lincoln was one of the best presidents of all time and that you must have reasons to believe otherwise.

I'm not sure about this, but wouldn't it cost the slave owners more money if they had to pay the freedmen? It's added onto the initial cost of the slave, but I suppose the former owner would not have to pay for the land the slave works since it was now mostly the slave's. Well, I am sort of confused and will try to find out more about sharecropping.

Deaner 01-23-2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 35204)

Friend, the darkies are the minority. Please keep your racist taunts to yourself on this forum.

Dean

Tyrone Shoelaces 01-23-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 35248)
Friend, the darkies are the minority. Please keep your racist taunts to yourself on this forum.

Dean

I think you are smart enough to figure out what I was talking about, Dean. Use your "superior white brain" to read between the lines.

Deaner 01-23-2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 35252)
I think you are smart enough to figure out what I was talking about, Dean. Use your "superior white brain" to read between the lines.

Friend, there is nothing between the lines. Are you on drugs?

Dean

Tyrone Shoelaces 01-23-2007 02:21 AM

There is something between the lines, actually. If you read the post again, you might realize that I was talking about how he would be a minority because he would be one of the few that believe that Lincoln was a bad president. I hope this makes sense to you.

Star Finder 01-23-2007 07:14 PM

Tyrone,

You are not making sense at all. I am amazed that the pastors here have not banned you already. You really need to get real and admit that you are a pagan tree-worshipper and just stop trying to pretend you know anything about the bible or about history.

I suggest you hit the paypal button before you post again.

SF

Brother Temperance 01-23-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 35252)

Yes, you were referring to the fact that we are among the tiny minority of people who Jesus won't need to condemn to eternal torture. Praise!
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone
There is something between the lines, actually.

What, your nose?

Tyrone Shoelaces 01-23-2007 08:19 PM

Star Finder, I believe my post makes sense, and I don't believe you were in this discussion. I would like to think that I know a little bit about my country's history.

Brother Temperence, that is actually not what I was referring to, but I know you are too arrogant to realize that.

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 01-24-2007 05:02 AM

Friend are you insulting the Star Worshiper? That is no way to minister to one so close to Salvation! We are working tirelessly to bring her to Christ by showing her our Love, and you have to insult her. I would suggest that she, even as a (soon ex-) pagan she knows more than you, imagine that! At least she has been hanging around us for awhile!

Did you just call Brother T. ARROGANT?! I suggest you check a dictionary, friend! He is the most moderate man I have ever met! Far be it from him to be arrogant! You, friend, are the arrogant one, claiming to know better than the One who created the Universe, after all.

Star Finder 01-24-2007 04:28 PM

Are you calling me a girl because I got my privates blown off?

:thumbdown:

It wasn't my fault. Well maybe is was my fault that I put those explosives in the garbage can and sat on it but I didn't know it would blow up, :o

I thought it would be like a spaceship.

Its okay. Nobody Loves Me.

OnYourKnees 01-24-2007 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 35499)
Star Finder, I believe my post makes sense, and I don't believe you were in this discussion. I would like to think that I know a little bit about my country's history.

A very little bit, apparently. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_...7s_White_Dream

Tyrone Shoelaces 01-24-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 35829)

I think I know my country's history outside of Abraham Lincoln....

Pastor Ezekiel 01-24-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Finder (Post 35799)
Are you calling me a girl because I got my privates blown off?

:thumbdown:

It wasn't my fault. Well maybe is was my fault that I put those explosives in the garbage can and sat on it but I didn't know it would blow up, :o

I thought it would be like a spaceship.

Its okay. Nobody Loves Me.

You have only yourself to blame for that rock-boy. Jesus used to love you, but you embraced secular science instead, and see where it got you?

Quote:

Lev.21:17-23
Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.
It may not be too late. Disband the sand-cult you started and embrace Jesus once again before he robs you of what few assets you have left!

Brother Temperance 01-25-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 35886)

Ok, so what do you know "outside of Abraham Lincoln"? We are all curious as to the extent of your ignorance.

Rev. Dr. Davidson 01-25-2007 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 35971)
Ok, so what do you know "outside of Abraham Lincoln"? We are all curious as to the extent of your ignorance.

I am wondering this same question. Looks like he/she/it is reading the Mother Goose Satanic Abridged American History book.

OnYourKnees 01-25-2007 04:08 AM

Re: Tyrone stuff split from "Today in Christ"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 35886)

And inside of Abraham Lincoln, it's too dark to read . . .
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 35944)
It may not be too late. Disband the sand-cult you started and embrace Jesus once again before he robs you of what few assets you have left!

Ya know, it does say "hath broken stones" not "hath blown his stones clean off". Could there be a loophole?

Perhaps if someone has broken stones but removes them -- so God doesn't have to look at crushed nuts -- then it's OK, and he can just be a Eunuch for Jesus?

Tyrone Shoelaces 01-25-2007 04:46 AM

BT,

You want me to list everything that I know about my country?

Will you then list every ridiculous conspiracy theory to counter it?

Brother Temperance 01-25-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces (Post 36052)
BT,

You want me to list everything that I know about my country?

Will you then list every ridiculous conspiracy theory to counter it?

It shouldn't take that long. Here, I'll give you a hand by listing everything you know about Jesus and God's Word: