The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Easter is About Jesus - Period! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97987)

Redeemed Papist 03-23-2014 12:43 PM

Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate!

Jesus didn't temporarily die just so you could bribe your evil brats into liking you with chocolate. Look at their hideous faces, smeared with what appropriately looks like faeces on the faces of sodomites. They're looking at you and the demons within them are growing more powerful. They're getting further and further away from the unstained love of Jesus.

So while you destroy your children's souls just for a fleeting moment of self gratification as they pretend to thank you while planning to smoke cocaine when they are older, think of Jesus, bleeding on the cross for hours before dying for three days so you can not burn in Hell.

But having your mewling and wilful, unbeaten offspring's love is more important than the love of Christ, who rightly said:
Matthew 10:21-23
21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
This WILL happen. And you are not standing firm to the end and beating your children as God commands. You are feeding them chocolate eggs. Eggs that are the symbol of the testicles of Satan which are smeared with the faeces of the writhing sinners he impales on his barbed tallywacker in Hell.

Yes, you are feeding them symbolic filth covered devil's man parts! :nono:

But it's not too late to have a True Christian™ Easter where, alert to the slightest evil and armed with a stout rod, you lead your children in thanking Jesus for the gift of His blood and praising Him for rescuing them from demon sodomy forever and ever.

GLORY! :yahoo:

Mary Etheldreda 03-23-2014 05:30 PM

Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate!

1 Attachment(s)
AMEN, Brother! As a former victim of Mary's cult, you'll recall that the whole point of candy and chocolate on Easter was to teach children the "sweet" presence of Christ after 40 days of abstinence during Lent. Of course Lent is the pope's handy brain-washing exercise to keep the sheeple voluntarily malnourished so they cannot think and apply the tiniest bit of logic towards their theology. The candy and chocolate serves as a sugar-rush to distract them until summer rolls around, when Catholics are too busy drinking each and every day and long into the night to walk straight, much less think straight.

Anyway, we know the real way to reach out to children to teach them the sweet reality of Jesus' Way is to show them... well, REALITY!

God loves children who are faithful
and sufficiently grateful

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-23-2014 08:27 PM

Re: Easter is about telling your children to fear HELL! Not the sinful love of chocolate!

Is there any town ordinance that would prevent us from turning one of the local recreation areas into Crucifixion Park? We could have live displays of various sins and the appropriate punishment that our LORD would deliver to the perpetrators of each sin.

Think of the education our little ones would receive as they viewed gluttons (perhaps Mother of Seven or Basilissa would volunteer?) or harlots or gaywise and then saw these people burning in fake (or real) fire!

We could even demonstrate stoning, beatings, etc. and hand out crowns of thorns; then we could, as a finale, do mock crucifixions - perhaps recruiting unsaved trash children for the victims. Not only would it bring attention to our church, but imagine the souls we would rescue from satan's clutches.

Prayerfully,
NRL

Redeemed Papist 03-24-2014 12:23 AM

Naomi,

Please congratulate your husband for this fine idea and instructing you to post it here. I'm sure he will want to reward you with another soldier for Christ if you keep being such a credit to him.

I'm sure the unsaved trash will be too high on crack cannabis to even notice if we strung a few of their brats up and witnessed to them while they screamed in a pre-Hell experience.

Mother Of Seven 03-24-2014 01:26 AM

That harlotwoman (and I use that term loosely) who openly plies her parts wares on the forum is too ugly to get a husband. She would have got the idea from one of her customers.

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-24-2014 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 1075877)
Naomi,

Please congratulate your husband for this fine idea and instructing you to post it here. I'm sure he will want to reward you with another soldier for Christ if you keep being such a credit to him.

I'm sure the unsaved trash will be too high on crack cannabis to even notice if we strung a few of their brats up and witnessed to them while they screamed in a pre-Hell experience.

:giggle:

How nice of you to say. I am unmarried and the idea was mine, but I give the glory to God, since I am unworthy of such high praise. All honor and adoration to my LORD.

NRL

Johny Joe Hold 03-24-2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 1075753)
Jesus didn't temporarily die just so you could bribe your evil brats into liking you with chocolate. Look at their hideous faces, smeared with what appropriately looks like faeces on the faces of sodomites. They're looking at you and the demons within them are growing more powerful. They're getting further and further away from the unstained love of Jesus.

You are feeding them chocolate eggs. Eggs that are the symbol of the testicles of Satan which are smeared with the faeces of the writhing sinners he impales on his barbed tallywacker in Hell.

Brother Redeeemed, if ever there was a message we all need to hear at Easter time, this is it.

The very idea parents would provide their children with the symbolic testicles of Satan just turns my stomach. This is a warning to all parents in Freehold, do not buy chocolate eggs at the discount stores outside of town. Even if others do not catch you in the act, Jesus knows and will take revenge.

Redeemed Papist 03-24-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1075888)
:giggle:

How nice of you to say. I am unmarried and the idea was mine, but I give the glory to God, since I am unworthy of such high praise. All honor and adoration to my LORD.

NRL

OK, I congratulate your father for that idea. Now go and submit yourself to his discipline at once for trying to take credit from him. :angry3:

James Hutchins 03-25-2014 12:58 PM

Easter is all about the murder of Jesus by the joos and how God brought Him back after three days (time for the joos to think about what they did).
I can just imagine what it must of been like for Christ. Having to drag that giant cross through town and up in to the mountains. The shame He endure digging a hole so it could be stood upright. Having huge spike driven through His hands and feet. All the while, know His Faith in Himself would be enough.
Had Jesus not done that, all people would never have the chance to repent. Sin filled children would remain like that for all of eternity. Hated by everyone, despised by God.

Here at the Hutchins house, we have a lamb each Easter. The UnSaved© children are instructed to pick out their favorite lamb. It is placed in a pen. The unbaptized Children have to kill it with rocks then roll in the blood. Those that manage to be covered, are baptized and allowed to eat the Easter Lamb. Those that fail at the task get nothing though in three days, they are allowed to gnaw at the remaining bones.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-26-2014 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1076283)
Easter is all about the murder of Jesus by the joos and how God brought Him back after three days (time for the joos to think about what they did).
I can just imagine what it must of been like for Christ. Having to drag that giant cross through town and up in to the mountains. The shame He endure digging a hole so it could be stood upright. Having huge spike driven through His hands and feet. All the while, know His Faith in Himself would be enough.
Had Jesus not done that, all people would never have the chance to repent. Sin filled children would remain like that for all of eternity. Hated by everyone, despised by God.

Here at the Hutchins house, we have a lamb each Easter. The UnSaved© children are instructed to pick out their favorite lamb. It is placed in a pen. The unbaptized Children have to kill it with rocks then roll in the blood. Those that manage to be covered, are baptized and allowed to eat the Easter Lamb. Those that fail at the task get nothing though in three days, they are allowed to gnaw at the remaining bones.

In other words a typical True Christian™ Easter celebration. Praise Jesus.

James Hutchins 03-26-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1076515)
In other words a typical True Christian™ Easter celebration. Praise Jesus.

Glory!:yahoo:

It does break my heart when all the false Christians ignore the True Meaning™ of Easter. To think they have a 'make believe bunny' hopping about the night before, leaving hard boiled eggs and chocolate rabbit effigies in astro turf filled baskets.
Easter is a celebration of the death of Jesus.:innocent:

Redeemed Papist 03-26-2014 08:13 PM

It's like they think that there's something shameful in celebrating the hideous temporary death of a man under torture by the Romans on the orders of the Joo menace!

We are washed clean of sin in His blood! How can this be such an embarrassment to them that they adopt these homosexual-inspired pagan practices?

Redeemed Papist 04-07-2014 09:20 PM

http://www.onyamagazine.com/wp-conte...ocolate425.jpg

Look at this poor child, holding Satan's symbolic turd coated testicles in either hand. This has to stop!

Mary Thompson 04-07-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 1079535)

Look at this poor child, holding Satan's symbolic turd coated testicles in either hand. This has to stop!

Amen Brother!
I can already imagine that child being sent to Hell and being raped anally by Satan all the time while in a lake of Fire! All because of his unGodly parents.
YiC
Mary Thompson.

DemonThinker96 04-13-2014 03:13 PM

Yeah, tell the kiddies to fear god and scar them for life. That's a GREAT way to celebrate.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-13-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeThinker96 (Post 1081001)
Yeah, tell the kiddies to fear god and scar them for life. That's a GREAT way to celebrate.

Would you rather they go to Hell for all eternity?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

What kind of monster are you?

YIC

Didymus Much 04-13-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

I'll just leave this here:

Luke 12:5 "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."

Yes, that's Jesus talking about God. Does it get any better than that?

Redeemed Papist 04-13-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Yes. Obviously it is. Not that a good Christian child should need any reminding after the first few years of holding their hands in the candle flame.

Would you rather they were diddling their tallywackers or putting their fingers up each other's bottoms like atheist children?

Redeemed Papist 04-13-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1081011)
I'll just leave this here:

Luke 12:5 "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."

Yes, that's Jesus talking about God. Does it get any better than that?

Does anyone else hate it when this foul piece of atheist trash knows the Bible better than these weak wristed false Christians that come into our happy and loving forum to tell us Jesus was nothing but a feel good fag?

We need the law to recognise our duty to kill him.

Ballessbub 04-14-2014 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 1075753)

So while you destroy your children's souls just for a fleeting moment of self gratification as they pretend to thank you while planning to smoke cocaine when they are older, think of Jesus, bleeding on the cross for hours before dying for three days so you can not burn in Hell.

But having your mewling and wilful, unbeaten offspring's love is more important than the love of Christ, who rightly said:
Matthew 10:21-23
21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
This WILL happen. And you are not standing firm to the end and beating your children as God commands. You are feeding them chocolate eggs. Eggs that are the symbol of the testicles of Satan which are smeared with the faeces of the writhing sinners he impales on his barbed tallywacker in Hell.

Yes, you are feeding them symbolic filth covered devil's man parts! :nono:

But it's not too late to have a True Christian™ Easter where, alert to the slightest evil and armed with a stout rod, you lead your children in thanking Jesus for the gift of His blood and praising Him for rescuing them from demon sodomy forever and ever.

One shall not fear hell, only love it.