The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for Emmanuel Paulino, Persecuted Landover Exorcist (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94708)

Virginia Day Templeton 11-26-2013 06:51 AM

Pray for Emmanuel Paulino, Persecuted Landover Exorcist

1 Attachment(s)
Emmanuel Paulino, a licensed Landover Baptist exorcist stationed in Pennsylvania, performed an emergency demonectomy last week and is now being persecuted for his Godly actions. He could face years in prison simply for believing in Christ. He needs your prayers.

Brother Manny had been courting a young lady for some time and the word around town was that he was preparing to ask for her hand in marriage. Things took a sharp, ugly turn last Tuesday when she drugged him and demanded that he perform anal sex on her. He was justifiably horrified. Even in his impaired state, Brother Manny recognized the source of her perverted anal lust: a demon buried deep in her colon. He began to pray, triggering the demon's wrath till it seized total control of the young lady, who attacked and attempted to kill him. After a lengthy struggle, he was able to subdue her. He continued praying while he reached inside her and seized the demon by its barbed tail; though the demon's thrashing caused the woman considerable pain, Manny was determined to prevail. He removed the infernal sprite and sent it back to Hell with a final salvo of prayer.

No good deed goes unpunished. Secular authorities are determined to persecute this member of God's elect, who has already assured himself a high seat in Heaven. They are trying to twist what in reality was a mildly unorthodox exorcism into something very different—a monstrous crime beyond the imagination of a gentle, soft-spoken Christian like Manny Paulino.

Quote:

Emmanuel Paulino Accused Of Pulling Woman's Insides Out In Gruesome Rape
By Sebastian Murdock
Posted: 11/21/2013

Attachment 22263

A Pennsylvania man is in police custody after the brutal rape of a woman he took drugs with, police said.

Emmanuel Paulino, 30, was arrested Tuesday after allegedly raping his then-girlfriend, who had to be rushed to a hospital in a helicopter after the attack, WNEP reported.

Details of the incident, obtained through court documents by HuffPost Crime, are disturbing. The Huffington Post is withholding the victim's name.

According to a police affidavit, Hazleton officers responded early Tuesday morning to the home where Paulino and his victim were staying. There they saw the woman curled up on the floor in a fetal position, "bleeding profusely from her torso area."

The victim told police that after taking drugs, the two had agreed to consensual sex. During the course of it, however, Paulino allegedly began choking her. The victim later told Pennsylvania State Police that he "freaked out."

What happened next is extremely graphic.

Paulino allegedly penetrated her anus with his fist "up to his elbow" while choking her with his other hand, according to the complaint.

The victim said she began screaming throughout the continued assault, and begged him to "get out." It was not until one of her children, a minor, entered the bedroom after hearing the screaming that Paulino stopped, she said. When he withdrew his arm, the victim said Paulino had pulled something out of her.

When police and medical services arrived, Emergency Medical Technician Adrienne Lecrone observed that the victim displayed bruising around her eyes. Lecrone noted that due to the nature of the injury, combined with significant blood loss, she was unable to determine if penetration had occurred in the victim's vagina or anus.

The victim was flown to the hospital, where doctors determined that she had suffered "internal trauma to her rectum cause by penetrating trauma."

Paulino was detained, though not before allegedly head-butting a trooper, striking him in the nose and causing a contusion. After waiving away his Constitutional Rights in writing, Paulino told police that the victim had screamed "Stop, you're hurting me," during the ordeal.

"I put my hand up her...and pulled something out," Paulino told investigators. "I pulled something sticky that stuck to my hand."

On Tuesday night, while being walked to his preliminary arraignment, Paulino told reporters he wasn't worried, saying: "I have :jesus-fancy: on my side," The Times Tribune reported.

Paulino was charged with one count each of rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault and simple assault, and two counts each of aggravated assault, indecent assault and aggravated indecent assault.

His bail has been set to $250,000.

According to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, the victim is now in fair condition.
It is my understanding that Landover's coffers have already paid the bail, but it still looks like an uphill battle. I have no doubt that the good guys will win... with enough prayer.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-26-2013 10:28 AM

Re: Pray for Emmanuel Paulino, Persecuted Landover Exorcist

It truly pains me to see a man doing the work of God being so unjustly persecuted. He cleanses a filthy woman and now faces punishment...just incredible.

Quote:

2 Corinthians 7:1 (1611 King James Bible)

Hauing therefore these promises (dearely beloued) let vs cleanse our selues from all filthines of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holinesse in the feare of God.

Johny Joe Hold 11-27-2013 12:10 AM

Few people understand exorcism, when practiced by licensed LBC personnel, has proven effective at laying low the Devil. Sometimes, like this case, it is extremely difficult to perform.

Our hearts go out to Emmanuel during this trying time in his life.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-27-2013 05:26 AM

I taught that boy everything he knows. :unsure:

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-27-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1044106)
I taught that boy everything he knows. :unsure:

As always, you did well, Pastor! :thumbsup:

Sorano 03-18-2014 04:07 PM

Pray for him...yes, I'll pray for him and all of you sick people to burn in hell for all eternity. Where in the bible does god ask people to take drugs and rip out someone's insides? Is that what you teach your children at church. The REAL god, MY god will punish those who go against him in the worst way. God bless your poor children and families for having to deal with you till you die. You're the REAL devils in disguise. I hope god shows no mercy on you pigs. YOU need to be excercised. Hopefully he'll come and rip all of your insides out along with your loved ones. God bless. Cause clearly you need prayer more then he does. :bye::devil::jesus:

Didymus Much 03-18-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorano (Post 1074281)
...I'll pray for him and all of you sick people to burn in hell for all eternity...

Hi, and welcome to Landover.

If you could take a few minutes from your busy day and provide Scriptural support for your position of praying to God to torture people that you've never met in Hell for eternity with no hope of escape (while claiming to be a loyal follower of Jesus' message of love and hope for all mankind), I'd really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Dr Laurence Niles 03-18-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Pray for him...yes, I'll pray for him and all of you sick people to burn in hell for all eternity. Where in the bible does god ask people to take drugs and rip out someone's insides? Is that what you teach your children at church. The REAL god, MY god will punish those who go against him in the worst way. God bless your poor children and families for having to deal with you till you die. You're the REAL devils in disguise. I hope god shows no mercy on you pigs. YOU need to be excercised. Hopefully he'll come and rip all of your insides out along with your loved ones. God bless. Cause clearly you need prayer more then he does. :bye::devil::jesus:

Wow. Just wow.

That's a lot of hate you have there. There is only one God.

God.

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. - Isaiah 42:8

I worship the God of the BIble.

God bless.

A Follower 03-18-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Wow, such hatred. Could anyone be more evil than you? Calling on your false god to visit tortures upon decent Christians. Horrible.

As decent Christians we don't ask for other people to have their guts ripped out by God. Why? Because we don't have to. God has already promised that He will rip open evil people's stomachs and spill their intestines.
Acts 1:18
Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
I urge you to stop being an evil man, stop asking this false god of yours to abuse those that try to call you to the path of good, the path of Jesus, and follow Him instead, where you never have to ask for someone to be tortured again.

Chewer 03-18-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

WE will not burn in hell, but YOU will for worshipping a God other than Christ.

Exodus 20:3 "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Sorano 03-19-2014 01:12 AM

:nono: I'll be just fine. My god doesn't condone the use of drugs and using a fake exorcism as a cover for ripping a young woman's insides out. That's the devils work and nowhere in my church have I ever heard of such a thing being ok by god. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if someone did that to your daughter or sister right? You'd congratulate that man for his work on your family.

Chewer 03-19-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorano (Post 1074421)
:nono: I'll be just fine. My god doesn't condone the use of drugs and using a fake exorcism as a cover for ripping a young woman's insides out. That's the devils work and nowhere in my church have I ever heard of such a thing being ok by god. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if someone did that to your daughter or sister right? You'd congratulate that man for his work on your family.

He was possessed by rectal demons. It wasn't him ripping the woman's insides out. It was the demon controlling his body.

Alphonse Alban 03-19-2014 01:40 AM

Quote:

:nono: I'll be just fine. My god doesn't condone

No, you are not. You are a heathen with your "god". True God is a jealous God and does not look kindly heathens like you. You better repent and become a Christian before it's too late, friend.

Exodus 34:14
14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

A Follower 03-19-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Are you saying you don't have faith in God being able to prevent evil from happening to those who don't deserve it? Your god isn't much of a god, now is he?

I have complete faith that God will protect me from being disemboweled during an exorcism. I do not doubt my family will be safe too. Because we trust God to do good to us.