The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Keep the FAGS out of the Boy Scouts!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77148)

John Creeser 04-26-2012 05:50 PM

Keep the FAGS out of the Boy Scouts!!!

Friends,

So...the homo's are now trying to embed themselves in the Boy Scouts to further their anti-family agenda. Fortunately for us the Boy Scouts are ever vigilante and caught one of the filthy homo's and immediately dismissed her.

So what does the whiney lesbean uppity feminazi do? She sets up a stupid petition in hopes of getting reinstated.

Here

Quote:

My name is Jennifer Tyrrell. I am a devoted partner, mother(:fear2:), friend and community leader in Bridgeport, Ohio. I’m also a former Tiger Cub den leader with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). I was recently removed from this volunteer position, and my membership was revoked after nearly a year of service – just because I happen to be gay.
Just? JUST? You are around our children you damned abomination!!!:angry:

Quote:

The revocation of my membership came shortly after I was elected treasurer of my pack and uncovered some inconsistencies in the pack's finances.
:glare:

So she was ripping them off too.

Quote:

Within a week of reporting these findings to the council, I received notice that my membership had been revoked, based on my sexual orientation, citing that because I'm gay, I did "not meet the high standards of membership that the BSA seeks."
And how is this in anyway unclear? You're a Godless immoral fag!!!

I can not tell you how disturbed I am. MY KIDS ARE IN THE BOY SCOUTS!!! I've got enough to worry about, and now this? I have worry about them getting molested, catching the AID, told it's ok to be gay?

:facepalm:

I just pray the Boy Scouts do not waiver from their high standards and keep the gays at bay.

Pray with me Brothers!!

Mistress Cookie 04-26-2012 06:38 PM

Re: Keep the FAGS out of the Boy Scouts!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not against the homogays occasionally being brought into the Boy Scout or Girl Scout meetings UNDER PROTECTIVE SECURITY so the children can learn how to spot them, and defend themselves against their wily tricks.

But anything other than serving as a medical exhibit, such as a permanant position....No Way, Jose.

Professor Bessemer 04-26-2012 06:52 PM

It is a proven fact that all homosexuals, whether they are faggots or lesbians, have deep seated pedophilic tendencies. They must be prevented from ever gaining access to children of either gender. The Boy Scouts of America have once again proven that they are on the Lord's side. Glory!

James Hutchins 04-26-2012 07:52 PM

Praise the Glory!:yahoo:
The last thing anyone wants is fags in Boy Scouts.

MorganGodin 04-26-2012 08:08 PM

I have one question, why should there be any diffrence if theres a homosexual boy in boy scouts, homosexuality, is not contagious, just like how its not a choice,,
shouldnt that gay little boy still have the right to join boy scouts if he wants, just like your straight little boy.

luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged"

Didymus Much 04-26-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganGodin (Post 877138)
...luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged"

Do you really think that Scripture is a blanket proscription on judging? It's not. It's a prohibition on hypocritical judgement, as the verse (if you had bothered to quote the whole thing, instead of cherry-picking out a little bit that's so easily misunderstood) and the one immediately following it indicate:

Luke 6:37-38 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 38Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

It means that if you hold someone to a standard, you had better meet that standard yourself. One of the few bits of the Bible I actually agree with.

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-26-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

I have one question, why should there be any diffrence if theres a homosexual boy in boy scouts, homosexuality, is not contagious, just like how its not a choice,,
shouldnt that gay little boy still have the right to join boy scouts if he wants, just like your straight little boy.

First of all, dimwit, this is a thread about a lesbian who wanted to be a leader of a cub scout troop, not a gay little boy not being given the opportunity to have the queer beaten out of him by fellow Scouts.

Second, why should homosexual boys be given the chance to rape a younger and weaker boy off in the woods somewhere?

And if being gay isn't a choice, then explain to me why it hasn't been bred out of humanity. Gays don't reproduce.

Noah Sole 04-26-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Last I heard Boy Scouts were up to 13 years old? So how can they be gay? The whole point about the BSA ruling is to prevent these perverts from going into the Scouts and leading them onto a path of sodomy and hell!!!

And as for your intimation that the BSA verdict wasn't 'fair' - the BSA only ejected her. If us True Christians were allowed to follow Biblical law instead of your wishy washy secular law she would have been stoned to death!!!

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

All the best

James Hutchins 04-26-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Do you honestly think parents want their sons anally raped by gay scouts? What kind of a foul pervert are you???

2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2nd Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2nd Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

This is particularly apt regarding your mis-use of the Bible (shame on you:nonono:)
Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
:rtfm:

John Creeser 04-26-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Here you go.

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

While the gay might not be contagious, the AID most certainly is. Homosexuality is also a serious sin in the eyes of the Lord.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Good decent True Christians™ should not have to congregate with sinners...sinner.

Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

MorganGodin 04-26-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 877147)
Do you honestly think parents want their sons anally raped by gay scouts? What kind of a foul pervert are you???

i dont expect the gay boys to rape the straight boys i dont expect them to rape anyone actually, just because they're gay doesnt mean there going to rape every male they see.

and besides whats the diffrence between a gay boy raping someones son, or that persons son raping someones little girl.

some of you really need to learn that because someones diffrent doesnt mean there evil!!

James Hutchins 04-26-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganGodin (Post 877152)
i dont expect the gay boys to rape the straight boys i dont expect them to rape anyone actually, just because they're gay doesnt mean there going to rape every male they see.

and besides whats the diffrence between a gay boy raping someones son, or that persons son raping someones little girl.

some of you really need to learn that because someones diffrent doesnt mean there evil!!

Friend, no one expected the Spanish Inquisition either now, did they?

It is a well know FACT:rtfm: that all gays want to rape all men. They do their darndest to try to convert normal, decent boys into raging homersexual boy butt rapists.

Be honest, isn't that what happened with you?

Didymus Much 04-26-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 877153)
Friend, no one expected the Spanish Inquisition either now, did they?...

No one EVER expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

John Creeser 04-26-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganGodin (Post 877152)
!

Big difference idiot. The girl must marry her rapist, if you read the Bible you'd know this.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

MorganGodin 04-26-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 877153)
Friend, no one expected the Spanish Inquisition either now, did they?

It is a well know FACT:rtfm: that all gays want to rape all men. They do their darndest to try to convert normal, decent boys into raging homersexual boy butt rapists.

Be honest, isn't that what happened with you?

I dont care what you say, not all gays want to rape all men, i dont know who told you that or where you read it, but you clearly werent told the truth! and just because your homophobic doesnt mean you can acusse that gays will rape a man any chance they get, and in case you didnt know i am a girl, and i am most certainly not gay!

James Hutchins 04-26-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganGodin (Post 877156)
I dont care what you say, not all gays want to rape all men, i dont know who told you that or where you read it, but you clearly werent told the truth! and just because your homophobic doesnt mean you can acusse that gays will rape a man any chance they get, and in case you didnt know i am a girl, and i am most certainly not gay!

Friend, you are wrong. Again.
Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Just because you dress in frilly clothes, prance around like Richard Simmons and lisp like a snake does not make you a girl.

All homers want to rape all men. Plain and simple. Just like all atheists hate God.

MorganGodin 04-26-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 877157)
Friend, you are wrong. Again.
Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Just because you dress in frilly clothes, prance around like Richard Simmons and lisp like a snake does not make you a girl.

All homers want to rape all men. Plain and simple. Just like all atheists hate God.

ALL HOMOSEXUALS DO NOT WANT TO RAPE ALL MEN!
-cause i am positive no gay man would want to rape you!
-and i am a girl,, i dont have to be a gay man just because i am defending homosexuals, i defend homosexuals because they are treated wrong and i have no problem with the fact that they are attracted to people of the same gender!,

Noah Sole 04-26-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganGodin (Post 877159)
ALL HOMOSEXUALS DO NOT WANT TO RAPE ALL MEN!
-cause i am positive no gay man would want to rape you!
-and i am a girl,, i dont have to be a gay man just because i am defending homosexuals, i defend homosexuals because they are treated wrong and i have no problem with the fact that they are attracted to people of the same gender!,

Little girl, no one here has said that being attracted to someone of the same sex is a sin! What is a sin is acting upon those unnatural impulses and doing sordid and unspeakable homer things. The Bible tells us this:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

It doesn't say if you think about lieing with mankind etc etc.

I think this is entirely reasonable and it defeats me as to why some people call us intolerant!!

All the best

MorganGodin 04-26-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noah Sole (Post 877161)
Little girl, no one here has said that being attracted to someone of the same sex is a sin! What is a sin is acting upon those unnatural impulses and doing sordid and unspeakable homer things. The Bible tells us this:

It doesn't say if you think about lieing with mankind etc etc.

I think this is entirely reasonable and it defeats me as to why some people call us intolerant!!

All the best

so if someones attracted to someone of the same sex there expected to never act on it, to never get married, to never truly fall in love,, i dont think thats fair

Noah Sole 04-26-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganGodin (Post 877165)
so if someones attracted to someone of the same sex there expected to never act on it, to never get married, to never truly fall in love,, i dont think thats fair

You got it...
And if you don't think its fair take it up with God, not me. It's His word, we just believe it and follow it to the letter.

Anyway you didn't answer my questions, I've answered yours.

YIC