The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   It is important for a woman to be pure. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=67433)

MitzaLizalor 07-11-2011 08:27 AM

It is important for a woman to be pure.

It is important for a woman to be pure. To whore oneself around (or even succumb to Satan just the once, in feigned innocence or by genuine deceit) means that upon marriage one's husband may justly HATE one and one would certainly be KILLED.

Deuteronomy 22:13 If any man take a wife, and go in vnto her, and hate her,
©1611
The man has to be telling the truth, though. Otherwise he is stung 100 shekels.
(silver is up a bit at the moment so 100shekels[NYspot]USD is $1259·05) Deuteronomy 22:19

Deuteronomy 22:20-21 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginitie be not found for the damosel: Then they shall bring out the damosell to the doore of her fathers house, and the men of her city shal stone her with stones that she die, because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her fathers house: so shalt thou put euill away from among you.
©1611

In the case of a slave, however, although her owner may kill her BY LINGERING DEATH if he wants to (killing by sudden death is frowned on) .. ..

Exodus 21:20-21 And if a man smite his seruant, or his mayd, with a rod, and hee die vnder his hand, hee shall bee surely punished: Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, hee shall not be punished, for he is his money.
©1611

.. .. should he HATE her (for example after deflowering her) then she is just jettisoned from his establishment. It is important to notice that God is clear AS HE ALWAYS IS and that no mention is made of giving her any money to support herself thenceforth.

DEUTERONOMY 21
When thou goest forth to warre against thine enemies, and the Lord thy God hath deliuered them into thine hands, & thou hast taken them captiue,
11 And seest among the captiues a beautifull woman, and hast a desire vnto her, that thou wouldest haue her to thy wife:
12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and shee shall shaue her head, and pare her nailes.
13 And shee shall put the raiment of her captiuitie from off her, and shall remaine in thine house, and bewaile her father and her mother a full moneth: and after that, thou shalt go in vnto her and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
14 And it shall be if thou haue no delight in her, then thou shalt let her goe whither she will, but thou shalt not sell her at al for money, thou shalt not make merchandize of her, because thou hast humbled her.

©1611

God sets it out so beautifully that very little else is required to understand His will in such a case. There are a number of references concerning the inspection of children to see if they're virgins, and I'll append a couple.

Boys of course are just killed. Infants (younger than 3years 1day) are killed by smashing against rocks. Unborn children are killed by ripping them out of their mothers' bellies, which would kill the mothers too but that is unimportant since they are unlikely to be virgins.

The remaining women would be held captive somewhere until selected, then. In the case of one so selected who'd proven hateful and was therefore jettisoned from the establishment of the Godly man she'd failed to please, the future would be bleak indeed.

One would have no hair (or perhaps 1 month's growth [subject to Pastoral approval]) and having been de-clawed Deuteronomy 21:12 would make digging in the ground for worms to eat a rather inconvenient activity. (I don't know whether there was much demand for bald HARLOTS in those days, but the modern market is buoyant I have heard.)

Deuteronomy 21:13 Having been shawn and de-clawed one would not be permitted outdoors for the full month. That time should be spent wailing. NOTE: Deuteronomy 21:13c ..and bewaile her father and her mother a full moneth:the wailing activity is focused on one's father (and the mother) who would have been killed: pre-existing HUSBANDS are not mentioned.

Here are some verses from The Bible where God explains about treatment of female captives:

Numbers 31:17
Deuteronomy 20:14. (sex slaves could be slowly killed or jettisoned, later, as appropriate) v.s.
• God explains that multi-cultural observances Ezekiel 8:14 such as weeping for Tammuz (sex goddess Ishtar's dead boyfriend) are the
. .same as prostitution Deuteronomy 31:16 .I Chronicles 5:25. God commands death for all these women.
Ezekiel 9:6 .All these women are killed regardless of age or condition. Their corpses are to be piled up in the courtyard Ezekiel 9:7.

God does not want that to happen and He explains how to avoid such a calamity. Impurity is so dreadful and one must be so careful to avoid the lingering death under one's owner's rod (drawn out over more than a day or two) should one not please him, the gouging to pieces Ezekiel 9:1, the smashing of head against rocks Isaiah 13:16. Psalm 137:9, the ripping out of one's belly Hosea 13:16 or one's being cast out as a foul and repugnant thing Deuteronomy 24:4.

Some people (heathens) say that these Old Testament provisions no longer apply due to God's Dispensation Of Grace. Let's have a look at what Jesus said:

MATTHEW 5
It hath beene said, Whosoeuer shall put away his wife, let him giue her a writing of diuorcement.
32 But I say vnto you, that whosoeuer shall put away his wife, sauing for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoeuer shall marie her that is diuorced, committeth adulterie.

©1611

Jesus is talking about exactly what I've been reading in Deuteronomy 24. Soon now, Jesus will return - and He will begin killing in earnest. And that is why it is so important for a woman to be pure. Prostitution, failure to please one's master (whether married to him or not), participation in multicultural events (even as a baby), all are abominations which God will not overlook and which pollute not only oneself but everyone with whom one is associated. God is so wonderful, His commandments so clear, His judgements always just and perfect - and consistent: we should be consistent too, for Him.

He is my inspiration.

Psalm 119:156 Great are thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to thy iudgements.
©1611

Praise Him :wub:

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 07-11-2011 09:05 AM

Re: It is important for a woman to be pure.

Amen, Sister! Let's not forget what happens to the preacher's daughter if she is not pure.
Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

shy Rita 03-20-2012 03:07 AM

That's the reason I'm taking the Covenant Keepers class. It's a series of time-tested sessions that teach the importance and necessity to remain pure until marriage. I can't imagine myself being non-pure. :fear2:

shy Rita 03-20-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shy Rita (Post 860587)
That's the reason I'm taking the Covenant Keepers class. It's a series of time-tested sessions that teach the importance and necessity to remain pure until marriage. I can't imagine myself being non-pure. :fear2:

The thing with Covenant Keepers is that not only do we focus on the act of sex but on the mindset that causes lust. The main Bible verse is Romans 12:1-2 : "1 I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that yee present your bodies a liuing sacrifice, holy, acceptable vnto God, which is your reasonable seruice. And bee not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renuing of your minde, that ye may proue what is that good, that acceptable and perfect will of God."
:kjv1611:

MitzaLizalor 03-20-2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shy Rita (Post 860587)

Except when purchased by a married man - in which case your first priority is to please him just as a wife's first priority would be to obey him (but they probably get a bit offish when certain subjects are raised, which is where the sex slaves come in) - virginity is God's guarantee that you wouldn't be chopped up alive when you failed the virginity inspection, subject to various conditions such as the hacking to pieces of all women and children where necessary, as commanded by God.

Then you could be co-opted into sexual servitude under a Godly man, as commanded by God.

These days it seems fashionable never to have "relations" with anyome more than once. How shallow the heathens have become and how far removed from the Glory and Majesty of God's Unique Kingship as exemplified by King David in history and by Jesus in our lives.

Those harlots will burn FOREVER in HELL.

Ezekiel 24:12 She hath wearied herselfe with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scumme shall be in the fire.
©1611

PRAISE HIM! :wub:

shy Rita 03-20-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 860657)
These days it seems fashionable never to have "relations" with anyome more than once. How shallow the heathens have become and how far removed from the Glory and Majesty of God's Unique Kingship as exemplified by King David in history and by Jesus in our lives.

I have noticed how fashionable it has become. But those sluts will get what they deserve when God strikes them down with AIDS or some other disease. :yahoo: Disease is a divine punishment- and they're begging for it!!

MitzaLizalor 03-20-2012 11:25 AM

I Corinthians 6:15-17 Know yee not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What, know ye not that he which is ioyned to an harlot, is one body? for two (saith he) shalbe one flesh. But hee that is ioyned vnto the Lord, is one spirit.
©1611

Quote:

Originally Posted by shy Rita (Post 860680)
I have noticed how fashionable it has become. But those sluts will get what they deserve when God strikes them down with AIDS or some other disease. :yahoo: Disease is a divine punishment- and they're begging for it!!

..and putting themselves in a prime location to receive it! Bisexuals have invented "dark rooms" where they go to meet people they can't see. When they order décor for these hell-holes everything has to be tested under UV lighting to make sure nothing will glow-in-the-dark except underwear if worn. Which it probably isn't. Then he/she won't know who it was, unless she/he learn little quirks by which they might be remembered (if encountered again) (in a dark room).

When we abandon God we don't replace Him with nothing: we replace Him with anything and satan's prime target is located just below the bodice. It makes me sick!

III John 1:11 Beloued, follow not that which is euill, but that which is good. He that doth good, is of God: but hee that doth euill, hath not seene God.
©1611

shy Rita 03-20-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 860683)
I Corinthians 6:15-17 Know yee not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What, know ye not that he which is ioyned to an harlot, is one body? for two (saith he) shalbe one flesh. But hee that is ioyned vnto the Lord, is one spirit.
©1611

..and putting themselves in a prime location to receive it! Bisexuals have invented "dark rooms" where they go to meet people they can't see. When they order décor for these hell-holes everything has to be tested under UV lighting to make sure nothing will glow-in-the-dark except underwear if worn. Which it probably isn't. Then he/she won't know who it was, unless she/he learn little quirks by which they might be remembered (if encountered again) (in a dark room).

When we abandon God we don't replace Him with nothing: we replace Him with anything and satan's prime target is located just below the bodice. It makes me sick!

III John 1:11 Beloued, follow not that which is euill, but that which is good. He that doth good, is of God: but hee that doth euill, hath not seene God.
©1611

That's so gross! Why in the world would people be messing around in "dark rooms" where they can't see who they're messing with?!?!? Oh wait... they're of the world. I think that says enough.

OliveOilMom 03-27-2012 03:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The best way to stay pure is to turn to the LORD constantly in PRAYER!

In fact, this picture about staying pure through prayer says it all!

Attachment 18640

MitzaLizalor 03-27-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OliveOilMom (Post 863880)
The best way to stay pure is to turn to the LORD constantly in PRAYER!

In fact, this picture about staying pure through prayer says it all!

Attachment 18640

That is a very helpful. As it happens I always cook with olive oil (well, sometimes I use grapeseed oil if I can get it unrefined) but I don't have a husband. :( Still, I'm sure the two in combination would be a great way for the young wife to keep her owner from boiling over. He is to love God. She is to love him. Super tip.

Killcats 04-02-2012 09:49 PM

while i dont exactly consider myself a christian, i do agree that EVERY ONE (not just women) should be pure.
for every pregnant teenager out there, there's one just as guilty male.

Capt. Aaron Portway 04-02-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killcats (Post 866956)
while i dont exactly consider myself a christian, i do agree that EVERY ONE (not just women) should be pure.

Not true. Whores can spread their legs for hundreds of guys but only one can get her pregnant. Women are inherently slutty, it's in their nature. Young men are seduced by these sluts. So one impure slut can damn literally thousands of pure young men.

MitzaLizalor 04-03-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killcats (Post 866956)

I'm glad you found this thread. There are so many examples of God's Perfect Love for us to read in The Bible. Without the guidance of His word many people, many nations have adopted some other standard of "purity" but God does focus particularly on this issue and there are many great examples preserved for us from History.

The situation concerning Aholah and Aholibah was presented to Ezekiel by God like this:

but how would anyone who rejected God and disregarded The Bible develop standards of "purity"? They couldn't could they.

No wonder the world is in such a mess.

Kitchen Keepin 05-09-2012 05:50 PM

Mr. Keeper is my husband, master, and owner. I do everything I can to keep him happy. so glad I waited til our Wedding Night.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...79406524_n.jpg

Kitchen Keepin 05-09-2012 10:30 PM

and you can stay just as pure-smelling AFTER you're married!!
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...62035227_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...13986520_n.jpg

handmaiden 05-10-2012 07:44 PM

Is there something a bit stronger than Lysol that might be used? Perhaps a bit of bleach and ammonia?

Antiseptically Yours,

Handmaiden

shy Rita 05-10-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitchen Keepin (Post 883517)

Whoa... Lysol will kill you! Don't use that!!

Mary Etheldreda 05-10-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shy Rita (Post 883798)

Don't be silly. They wouldn't sell it if it were dangerous.

Besides, a wife needs to take care of these...issues...if she doesn't want to alienate her husband.

shy Rita 05-11-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 883806)
Don't be silly. They wouldn't sell it if it were dangerous.

Besides, a wife needs to take care of these...issues...if she doesn't want to alienate her husband.

Huh. Makes sense- You must be right.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shy Rita (Post 883798)

The ladies diluted it, Rita.

I realize that a simple salt water solution, or baking soda and vinegar, are common amongst certain segments of society . . . but the True Christian™ husband needs a fresh-scented wife so he is not distracted by malodorous minge when trying to make Soldiers for Christ.

I expect Scope would work just as well.