The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   MITT ROMNEY says he's a VICTIM OF ANTI-WHITE RACISM! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82746)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-19-2012 05:57 PM

MITT ROMNEY says he's a VICTIM OF ANTI-WHITE RACISM!

“And had he [my father] been born of Mexican parents, I’d have a better shot at winning this,” the candidate said, referring to the presidential race “...it would be helpful to be Latino.”

Romney, in California Monday for another fund-raiser, hastily organized a news conference during which he did not retract his statement.

Got that? Romney agrees that white people are victims of anti-white racism, and that Latinos have it easy.

He isn't afraid to say it, because "my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives." He doesn't want the votes of those who are "dependent upon government; who believe that they are victims; who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them; who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing — to you-name-it.”

Romney continued in his pitch to fund-raisers at the Boca Raton, Fla., pad of hedge-funder Marc Leder.

“These are people who pay no income tax....And so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

The most reassuring thing about Mitt Romney's statements is that he clearly understands America's soul. Brown people only vote for other brown people, regardless of anything else. Half of Americans vote for whoever bribes them more. It's like he can read our minds!

Another interesting fact I just learned: Latinos are OLD! It seems so obvious now, of course they don't have wrinkles or grey hair - they don't have to work! They just have their beauty sleep all the time.

http://ricks.foreignpolicy.com/files...9-18_at_10.png

Bobby-Joe 09-19-2012 06:20 PM

Re: Romney says voters are anti-white racists!

Romney was only quoting a FACT! The ONLY reason the public loath his guts IS BECAUSE ROMNEY IS WHITE!

So they give excuses like Romney "is stiff wooden, like a robot from from a planet made of money" or Romney "can't help but talk to anyone who isn't a CEO like they are some kind of leper, rotting and stinking before his very eyes" but the FACT is these people say this about Romney are just anti-white RACISTS!

I am sure Romney has many great things go for him. To deny that is being a racists!

Mary Etheldreda 09-19-2012 06:40 PM

Re: MITT ROMNEY says he's a VICTIM OF ANTI-WHITE RACISM!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 931428)
The most reassuring thing about Mitt Romney's statements is that he clearly understands America's soul. Brown people only vote for other brown people, regardless of anything else. Half of Americans vote for whoever bribes them more. It's like he can read our minds!

Indeed. The trouble really began when the negros were given the vote. Before that, the United States was run smoothly and efficiently: Americans and colored people were separated, prayers were commonplace in school, homos knew they were sickos and stayed out of everyone's way, children didn't sass back to parents, presidents were Christian and proudly supported free enterprise capitalism. The United States was the envy of all nations.

Now we have to tolerate 47% of the population following whatever ethnic tribal leader is fashionable, and convincing themselves they don't need to work but deserve a hand-out like food and health care.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-19-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 931432)
So they give excuses like Romney "is stiff wooden, like a robot from from a planet made of money"

Of course! "Stiff, wooden, robotic" - sounds just like brown people talking about how white people dance. It's just a code-word for "white".

Next thing you know, they'll replace the debates with a dance off, or a contest to see who can jump higher. Or they might just bring out a tape measure and :o I won't say any more because ladies read this forum.

Bobby-Joe 09-19-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 931508)
Of course! "Stiff, wooden, robotic" - sounds just like brown people talking about how white people dance. It's just a code-word for "white".

Next thing you know, they'll replace the debates with a dance off, or a contest to see who can jump higher. Or they might just bring out a tape measure and :o I won't say any more because ladies read this forum.

They will probably ask Romney to waltz, or offer him a mayonnaise and jello salad while actors in white face wearing plaid pants fake playing golf. The racism these days is disgusting.

Redeemed Papist 09-19-2012 09:46 PM

It's a good job Romney can play his trump card: his conversion to Christianity in the nick of time to gain the landslide victory he is due.

Little Donkey 09-20-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

“These are people who pay no income tax....And so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

Romney sure knows his demographic. This is a map of the lazy Dem voters that Romney has no need to worry about. Not his job.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt...r.taxfound.jpg

Quote:

Amen, friend. As many on this board have talked about before, when people vote out of self-interest it is only good if they are rich. If they are lazy poor, then voting to gain a personal advantage is despicable Communism. The lazy poor need to spend more time working and less time voting. Then the wealthy job creators may let some of it trickle down on them.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-21-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Donkey (Post 931557)
Romney sure knows his demographic. This is a map of the lazy Dem voters that Romney has no need to worry about. Not his job.

Wow, I had always thought Idaho was second only to Alabama as a conservative stronghold, yet it seems the Mexicans have taken over there as well. They must have snuck across the border from Canada, and then bleached their skin.

Seeing as Mexicans are into changing their skin colours, I guess Mitt Romney's blackface act will get him a lot of votes.

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-21-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Donkey (Post 931557)

The lazy poor need to spend more time working and less time voting. Then the wealthy job creators may let some of it trickle down on them.

Thank you for sharing this, Brother! I had no idea the entire Gulf of Mexico was ringed with lazy, God-hating Communist Obamarxists. No wonder God keeps smiting them with hurricanes!

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-23-2012 02:13 PM

Someone has done the math, and it turns out that to meet Mitt Romney's definition of responsible, you only have to make 21 bucks an hour or more. It's even possible to be responsible on minimum wage, as long as you can work 24 hours a day:

In a given year, you have about 260 work days. Let's say you work a full day on all of them. This means that any vacation, sick days, or holidays you want had better be paid. To make your $45,750, you need to bring in $174.62 a day. Let's round that down to $174 to make the math work out more smoothly.

You're earning the federal minimum wage: $7.25 an hour. To get to $174 a day, you'll need to work for … 24 hours. Congratulations. You can sleep on the weekends. If you want to get down to an 8 hour day, you'll need to earn at least $21.75. (You still have to work every day.)

So, there it is: your game plan to be responsible for your life, and for Mitt Romney's presidency to care about you.

Little Donkey 09-23-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 932824)
You're earning the federal minimum wage: $7.25 an hour. To get to $174 a day, you'll need to work for … 24 hours. Congratulations. You can sleep on the weekends. If you want to get down to an 8 hour day, you'll need to earn at least $21.75. (You still have to work every day.)

So, there it is: your game plan to be responsible for your life, and for Mitt Romney's presidency to care about you.

On top of the $7.25 an hour, you could draw from investment income to pay for occasional luxuries like a vacation cottage.
http://shedexpedition.com/wp-content...e-at-night.jpg

Prayer Warrior 09-23-2012 09:08 PM

It is simply revolting how much of a role race has in our election. It started back with affirmative action. Programs that unfairly excluded Americans from jobs and colleges just for being white.

Now racism is part of our presidency. With 0% of black people voting for Mitt Romney. It is amazing white people like Mitt Romney can accomplish anything with all these racists discriminating against him.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-26-2012 02:53 PM

Wow, Mexicans are such cowardly bullies. When it comes to ethnic cleansing they can dish it out but they can't take it:

"When my oldest son drove across the country recently he had to do these things. When my brother-in-law who is a U.S. citizen and a skilled pipeline welder who works on projects around the oil belt has to go to a new job, he now avoids driving through Arizona, Alabama and parts of Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma where the rumors are that not only the police and the state troopers but nasty locals will “try to make his life miserable so he goes back to Mexico where he belongs.” At his last job he had to stay in a motel 75 miles away from the job site because the entire county around the refinery was known as a “no Mexicans zone.”

Things didn’t use to be this bad. They became radically worse when Republican Governors and Republican state legislatures in Arizona, Alabama, Georgia and a number of other Republican states (and not a single Democratic one) began passing bills that were publically and proudly described by their authors and supporters as being designed “to make life so miserable for illegals that they would pack their bags and go back where they came from.“

They succeeded spectacularly in making life miserable. In Alabama, Mexican and other Latino parents who did not have papers became afraid to send their children to school even when their children had been born in the U.S. Many became afraid to go downtown to pay their water bills, and began to get along without running water. They became afraid to go to work in many of the jobs they previously held where document checks and local police visits have become extensive. Many Latino parents, both legal and illegal, have became afraid to take their kids to a park or a museum or a library for fear they would be harassed.

This “make their lives miserable” strategy has filtered up from the Republican-controlled states to become essentially the official national Republican agenda. It is now enshrined in the Republican platform with the delicate euphemism “humane procedures to encourage illegal aliens to return home voluntarily.” Romney (the so-called “moderate” Republican candidate) came up with the cynical phrase “self-deportation” to describe it. “Self-deportation.” What a charming little phrase. By including the muscular word “deportation” it suggests a macho, “get-tough” kind of attitude but is at the same time so much nicer than saying “we’re gonna make their lives so miserable that they leave” even though, in practice, it means the same thing.
Naturally, this “make their lives miserable” strategy has in the last three years also filtered down and mobilized the Republican activist “grass-roots,” resulting in a vast increase in the “under the radar” harassment that my brother-in-law and vast numbers of other Latinos now confront in many places in America.

To get a flavor of what people like my brother in law now increasingly encounter from the self-appointed citizen enforcers of the “make their lives miserable” policy, take a look at some of the terms they use for Mexicans: “border bunnies, cockroaches, crimigrants, field rats, gravel-bellies, greasers, latrinos, mexcrement, mexicoons, roaches, Spicaninnies and taco-monkeys.” On websites created to support the laws in Arizona, Alabama and Georgia, the most common adjectives used for the children of immigrants are “whelps”, “spawn” and “mongrels.

I very freely confess that I take this very personally. As a result of the “trickle down” effect of this grotesque Republican social policy members of my family have been harassed by racists for the first time in the 40 years that I have lived in the South. My son, who was your son’s closest friend when they were children, was recently harassed by a group of whites in a nightclub. “Show us your papers” they chanted, a phrase that is the official slogan of the supporters and grass-roots mafia enforcers of the “make them so miserable they leave” policy. “Send your gardener back to Mexico” they shouted at his white girlfriend.

There has always been anti-Mexican prejudice in America but it has gained a profoundly new intensity and self-confident sense of official support and sanction ever since the Republican-sponsored state laws were passed. This new level of grass-roots harassment and persecution of Latinos did not begin at the lower orders of society—in trailer parks and biker bars—and then filter upward. Quite the contrary, it was designed at the highest levels of Republican state government and the Republican policy infrastructure and then filtered its way down. In their own minds the grass-roots harassers no longer feel like fringe “extremists.” They see themselves as supporting a policy designed and endorsed by the highest Republican officials in their state."

...in the 1950’s liberal Republicans and liberal Democrats joined together in signing full page ads and petitions that condemned racial intolerance. They took proud and passionate public stands denouncing segregation.

OK let’s count the modern totals:

Zero—repeat zero—major Republican organizations or state bodies that have officially condemned “Make them miserable” as a social policy.

Zero—repeat zero—petitions or public statements circulated and signed by leading “moderate” Republican politicians or party officials repudiating the “make them so miserable that they leave” philosophy.

Zero—repeat zero—full page ads denouncing this policy placed in major papers by “moderate” Republican politicians or party officials.

This last bit makes no sense to backstabbing liberals, who have no idea what loyalty means. It's My Republican Party Right Or Wrong. The fact that we don't have any traitors in our party is just more proof that we are better.

Capt. Aaron Portway 09-26-2012 03:27 PM

Man, I've said this before, but it bears repeating.

Beaners piss me off!:thumbdown:

Little Donkey 09-26-2012 03:55 PM

I read that article and agree with it mostly, but it was hard to tell if the author really believed in what he was saying. His main point seemed to be that government is the problem. Which I also agree with. Time to remove the Problem-in-Chief in a few weeks.