The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   JoKer Rowling reveals: (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5056)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-20-2007 12:35 PM

Not News: Dumbeldore Was A Queer!

Well, the secular world may be shocked at THIS news, but we True Christians™ sure aren't. Pastor Deacon Fred, Pastor Pistle, and all of us pastors at Landover have been warning you all from the pulpit about the horrors and perversions of Harry Potter. Now, at last, the feminazi God mocker who forced this hellish vision upon the world has admitted publicly that Dumbledore is a sodomite, and therefore Harry Potter was his personal bitch. :bad:

Quote:

J.K. Rowling outs Hogwarts character

NEW YORK - Harry Potter fans, the rumors are true: Albus Dumbeldore, master wizard and Headmaster of Hogwarts, is queer. J.K. Rowling, author of the mega-selling fantasy series that ended last summer, outed the beloved character Friday night while appearing before a full house at Carnegie Hall.

After reading briefly from the final book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," she took questions from audience members.

She was asked by one young fan whether Dumbeldore finds "true love."

"Dumbeldore is gay," the author responded to gasps and applause.

She then explained that Dumbeldore was smitten with rival Gellert Grindelwald, whom he defeated long ago in a battle between good and bad wizards. "Falling in love can blind us to an extent," Rowling said of Dumbledore's feelings, adding that Dumbeldore was "horribly, terribly let down."

Dumbledore's love, she observed, was his "great tragedy."

"Oh, my god," Rowling concluded with a laugh, "the fan fiction."

Potter readers on fan sites and elsewhere on the Internet have speculated on the sexuality of Dumbeldore, noting that he has no close relationship with women and a mysterious, troubled past. And explicit scenes with Dumbeldore already have appeared in fan fiction.

Rowling told the audience that while working on the planned sixth Potter film, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," she spotted a reference in the script to a girl who once was of interest to Dumbeldore. A note was duly passed to director David Yates, revealing the truth about her character.

Rowling, finishing a brief "Open Book Tour" of the United States, her first tour here since 2000, also said that she regarded her Potter books as a "prolonged argument for tolerance" and urged her fans to "question authority."

Not everyone likes her work, Rowling said, likely referring to Christian groups that have alleged the books promote witchcraft. Her news about Dumbeldore, she said, will give them one more reason.
We don't need any extra reasons, you unGodly Whore of Babylon! There is a special place in hell for the likes of you! :angry:

Bobby-Joe 10-20-2007 04:03 PM

Re: Not News: Dumbeldore Was A Queer!

While it is obvious that the authentic "Hogwarts" collage is nothing more than the nest of sodomites (the name give it away). The fact that a major character is a homer is no surprise. I suppose popular slang will soon make "Dumbeldore" a description of some disgusting act.

revrggreen 10-20-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 103915)
Well, the secular world may be shocked at THIS news, but we True Christians™ sure aren't. Pastor Deacon Fred, Pastor Pistle, and all of us pastors at Landover have been warning you all from the pulpit about the horrors and perversions of Harry Potter. Now, at last, the feminazi God mocker who forced this hellish vision upon the world has admitted publicly that Dumbledore is a sodomite, and therefore Harry Potter was his personal bitch. :bad:

We don't need any extra reasons, you unGodly Whore of Babylon! There is a special place in hell for the likes of you! :angry:

I have always said Dumbledore was a fag, and was grooming Harry Potter throughout these sick books for homosexual rape. Now we have proof of it! We all know ALL homosexuals abuse children, and know that in the books this sicko showed an unhealthy interest in Harry, enouraging him to perform oral sex on a dog in the book 'Goblet of Fire' (though this part was cencored by the author before publication)

And now the witch Rowling ADMITS that Dumbledore was a screaming queer, finally the truth of that the Headmaster of a Satanic school in charge of children was a fag and a pedophile! This shows just how sick this Rowling really is!

We were quite pleased when we learned Dumbledore died in the second last book, before the anal child rape of the Potter boy continued. Halleluja!

Mrs. Mary Whitford 10-20-2007 05:51 PM

So now witch covens will finally have the excuse they've long been waiting for to sink to the level of the depravities of the catlick "church". Eating Christian babies wasn't enough for them, huh? Now they get to sodomize them first.
When will America open its eyes and see what's happening? We need to recriminalize witchcraft and sodomy and make them both capital crimes as God commands!

SUV 10-20-2007 06:32 PM

The Name is self-explanatory; how could anything named "Dumbledore" ever possibly be Straight?!

Brother Guy Bayard 10-21-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 103947)
The Name is self-explanatory; how could anything named "Dumbledore" ever possibly be Straight?!

After rearranging 'dumbledore' the magickal incantation 'lubed rod em' appears.
An obvious reference to his intentions towards the children.

Sister Noddy 10-21-2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Guy (Post 104022)

After rearranging 'dumbledore' the magickal incantation 'lubed rod em' appears.
An obvious reference to his intentions towards the children.

Let's hope there is finally an end to these sinful Harry Potter stories! We can't have homers like Dumblestumble rubbing off on innocent children anymore! :ph34r:

Brother Guy Bayard 10-21-2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Noddy (Post 104025)
Let's hope there is finally an end to these sinful Harry Potter stories! We can't have homers like Dumblestumble rubbing off on innocent children anymore! :ph34r:

Exactly Sister. I wouldnt want to find any of my children emulating old 'backdoor dumbledoor's homo erotic fantasies. It would break my heart to have to kill them, but rules is rules...

lord warrior 10-21-2007 02:51 AM

Those book always mentioned that Dum Dum and Potter were unusually close. And so much of the story happening in bath rooms. I guess that large tub in the prefects bath, large enough for several boys, was really used.

Wash O'Hanley 10-22-2007 02:57 AM

It seems like Rowling isn't satisfied with just making God angry with her witchcraft and now she has to add gay characters. Next thing you know she will go back and edit her first book so that there is a transexual character and beastiality.

Poetic Peter 10-22-2007 04:13 AM

JoKer Rowling reveals:

News flash!!!

Just heard over the TV.
Guess what JKR has sprung?
Look it up yourselves. Am disgusted.

:bowdown:

They'll all worship her now for sure.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2...tpottertc2.gif

Poetic Peter 10-22-2007 04:37 AM

Re: JoKer Rowling reveals:

Here. Real easy to find. Gah.

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-22-2007 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poetic Peter (Post 104227)
News flash!!!

Just heard over the TV.
Guess what JKR has sprung?
Look it up yourselves. Am disgusted.

:bowdown:

They'll all worship her now for sure.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2...tpottertc2.gif

We were the first to know. We have reporters who follow her around waiting for the chance to start a bonfire.

Do try to keep up. :lol:

Poetic Peter 10-22-2007 05:02 AM

All I know is that I don't keep news like this to myself; I tell the world the very minute ! that I hear something.

Deflated

PP

---

edit:

Just now, a bump and banging atop the roof. So I am reporting that too. Expect it's a coon. Maybe a couple.

Brother V 10-22-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poetic Peter (Post 104235)

edit:

Just now, a bump and banging atop the roof. So I am reporting that too. Expect it's a coon. Maybe a couple.

Get out of there at once brother!!!

If you have Negros on your roof you'd better call the police!

*Praying for your safety*

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please protect Poetic Peter from the Ebony Menace™ that is currently trying to work it's way into his household.

I pray that you send a minimal version of Sodom and Gomorrah's fire and brimstone, on his roof that only kills that adumbral annoyance.

Thanking you in advance. Your ever so humble servant
V

YIC
V

Poetic Peter 10-22-2007 07:56 PM

Thank you Pastor Pistle Ezekiel for merging my former stand-alone thread with Pastor Zeke's scoop of the year.
I really was a day late. I did search for the terms of course:

rowling professor homer ; found nothing.

---

Thank you Brother V, you're a pious man among us.

Animals. Report in verse, Southern die-elect:

Dey wuz two little coons scamperin' da roofs.
Bang an' da fall an busted golden toofs.

Gonna have two
fuzzy night
caps now.