The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43433)

Cranky Old Man 05-29-2010 10:09 PM

10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

It really sucks to be Irish. To escape from this harsh reality the Irish are even bigger alcoholics than the Russians. It is a miracle that they are still capable of procreating. For most Irishmen the first time they will be sober will be when they arrive in Hell.

Leviticus 10:9 "Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations"
  1. Ireland once dominated the world's market for whiskey, producing 90% of the world's whiskey at the start of the 20th century. However, since they started to drink all the whiskey themselves, this market share fell to a mere 2% by the mid-20th century!
  2. There is an incredible amount of violence in Ireland. Mostly this is between different types of false Christians. I am sure God designed it this way to provide those in Heaven with great entertainment. 2 Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
  3. Ireland is a destination country for women, men, and children trafficked for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor. This is an absolute necessity since the Irish themselves are too drunk to be productive at anything. According to research by the National University of Ireland Galway labor trafficking victims reportedly consist of men and women from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Egypt and the Philippines. Proverbs 12:24 "The hand of the diligent will rule, But the lazy man will be put to forced labor."
  4. Some people think an Irish accent sounds really cool. They are wrong. Zephaniah 3:9 "For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent."
  5. Irish drunks are not only a problem in Ireland. In San Diego for example, the Irish are so drunk and rowdy all the time that the Irish are being forced to live further and further away from the coast every year.
  6. Cars are twice as expensive in Ireland as in other parts of the world since everyone figures the Irish are so drunk that they don't know how much they're actually spending anyway. 1 Samuel 21:15 "Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?"
  7. Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton, an Anglo-Irish explorer, was one of the principal figures of Antarctic exploration. He stopped doing useful things once he discovered whiskey tasted even better when it was very cold.
  8. One very unique Irishman was Ernest Walton. He had a rare disease that made it impossible for him to drink alcohol. Unfortunately, instead of spending time on studying the KJV1611 Holy Bible, he wasted his life on winning the 1951 Nobel Prize in Physics. 2nd Timothy 4:1-2 "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."
  9. Irish newspapers have no problems with reporting nonsense like that alcohol is completely harmless for babies.
  10. Ireland is not the only country in the world with gays in the government. It is however, the only country where it is against the law to have an opinion against this! Their "Act to Prohibit Incitement to Hatred on Account of Sexual Orientation" effectively outlaws Christians trying to follow the rules of the Holy Bible! Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

All people of Ireland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, Denmark, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

Felicity 05-29-2010 10:49 PM

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

@Cranky Old Man This makes me so glad to be an American! :)

ILOVEJ 05-29-2010 11:22 PM

My dads says we should just whip out the whole irish nation! If you can even call them a nation! they're obviously just a bunch of drunks posested by the devil!:devil:
I agree with you felisity I'm so glad im not irish. :innocent:

Levi Jones 05-30-2010 02:58 AM

Any country that can spew that foul mouthed heathen drunkard James Joyce out deserves God's ire and wrath.

Praise God for Oliver Cromwell.

Dirk 05-30-2010 08:32 AM

I like the fact that Cranky Old Man is an outstanding True Christian™ geographist. I seem to learn more and more from Cranky Old Man, he tells us things that I was not aware of at first.

Dirk 06-01-2010 10:30 AM

Wait, a Godless country like Ireland sure must have more then 10 reasons to anger God right?

LydiaJohnson 06-01-2010 11:36 AM

It's because Irish people are too drunk to count further than 10 :D

Dirk 06-01-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LydiaJohnson (Post 530005)

Are Irish able to read or do the lepricons do the reading for them?

GodFails 06-06-2010 12:09 PM

Can I just point out that America was founded upon Immigration and that a lot of that Immigration came from Ireland. So basically what you are saying is that the country you hold dear was founded by Idiots? No wonder your country now has people like you. You disgust me.

Felicity 06-06-2010 12:17 PM

@GodFails Welcome! I hope we can be friends! :)

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus! :innocent:

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus! :wub:

James Dewitt 06-06-2010 12:30 PM

Right now I feel such shame, while my father was a full blooded German(YEA) my mother was a mick. So I guess I am half mick. Does that mean that Jesus only love half of me? If I renounce my mick heritage will that make Jesus happy?

Jo Freddie 06-06-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LydiaJohnson (Post 530005)

As Cranky was the one to start this topic it may well be his ability to count past 10 that may be in question, not that of his subject mater.

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-06-2010 09:12 PM

o, we
Quote:

Originally Posted by GodFails (Post 534180)
Can I just point out that America was founded upon Immigration and that a lot of that Immigration came from Ireland. So basically what you are saying is that the country you hold dear was founded by Idiots? No wonder your country now has people like you. You disgust me.

No, I suggest that the best and fittest made it out (and what a poor lot they were) and left behind a society of superstitious peasants behind to be buggered by priests and taught to worship mary.

Cranky Old Man 06-06-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Feddie (Post 534198)
As Cranky was the one to start this topic it may well be his ability to count past 10 that may be in question, not that of his subject mater.

:fear2:

Dirk 06-07-2010 08:08 AM

That is an insult!

handmaiden 06-10-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodFails (Post 534180)

There is a very important book that I would like to point out to you entitled, How the Irish Became White. You see, in their native lands, the Irish were, (rightly) regarded as a type of "coloured people" compared to their superiors.

This may seem like a strange concept as the Irish are know to be a pale, pasty lot, but again, it has nothing to do with actual skin tone, as our Ex-Negro ministry can attest.

Once here in the good old U S of A, the Irish were able to lift themselves out of their degenerate state by means of employment, graft, and looking down on others, all opportunities denied them in the British Isles.

Now, thanks to the efforts of their grandparents et al , the Irish in America are white. Those remaining on the old sod, remain old, drunken sods.

I hope this clears up your misconceptions.

Remember, America is the land of opportunity.

Pedantically Yours,

Handmaiden

MissThinkICan 07-29-2010 12:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I've been trying to find Jesus, and it seems like here I've finally found a place where I can being that search in earnest.

However, I have some flaws. I'm working on them, but I wanted to ask first about those I can't change. I am Irish. I think part of my problem has been the prevalence of Mary in any religious setting here, which is why I tried looking online. I have stopped drinking (my parents had given me alcohol since I was 6), and I have committed acts of which I am now deeply ashamed, but I honestly wish to try to be better now, and earn forgiveness.

My question is, as I am Irish, is there any hope for redemption?

Thank you for any response :unsure:

Lisa H 07-29-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissThinkICan (Post 567162)
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I've been trying to find Jesus, and it seems like here I've finally found a place where I can being that search in earnest.

However, I have some flaws. I'm working on them, but I wanted to ask first about those I can't change. I am Irish. I think part of my problem has been the prevalence of Mary in any religious setting here, which is why I tried looking online. I have stopped drinking (my parents had given me alcohol since I was 6), and I have committed acts of which I am now deeply ashamed, but I honestly wish to try to be better now, and earn forgiveness.

My question is, as I am Irish, is there any hope for redemption?

Thank you for any response :unsure:

Please make a introduction thread in the introduction forum.

Nobar King 07-29-2010 12:21 PM

Dear Cranky old Man: I said a prayer for you that you never have to travel to Ireland. Hopefully Jesus will protect you.

MissThinkICan 07-29-2010 12:35 PM

Sorry! I'll re-post there. If someone wants to delete this to keep things tidy, that's fine.