The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please pray for someone to rape my daughters (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93921)

Godfly 10-26-2013 11:54 PM

Please pray for someone to rape my daughters

The people of Freehold have been so giving of their prayers, most recently for the death of my worthless wife but I'm afraid I must ask for one more prayer from each of you. Please pray for someone to rape my daughters. Two someones actually.

Without a mother to teach them to cook and clean they are not much use to me. Anne Romney Godfrey, my oldest is stubborn and unpleasant, and my youngest Tammy Faith has a hairlip that frankly makes her hard to look at. My fear is I won't be able to marry either of them off and I'll be stuck with them forever.

But if a couple of young men could get their blood up enough to rape them my problems would be solved!

Johny Joe Hold 10-27-2013 02:19 AM

Re: Please pray for someone to rape my daughters

I know many here are joining hands to pray for you, Brother Godfly. Surely, there are a couple of strong young men out there who can help you.

WashedWithHisBlood 10-27-2013 11:46 AM

Look sir, I may sound like a deviant for saying this. But as a Christian I wish to volunteer...just for the sake of your prayer and your family that is.

Godfly 10-27-2013 03:19 PM

You realize you will have to marry the one you rape. I don't want you going into this thinking it's a free ride.

Cranky Old Man 10-27-2013 10:18 PM

Use this: Cranky Old Man's Easy Guide to GETTING RID OF CHILDREN!

Godfly 10-27-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1037185)

I'm trying to use one of your techniques on my daughters as we speak. I'm not sure about my son. He seems very stupid I'll grant you that, but sometimes when he talks it's like I'm hearing a young Donald Trump, or a Junior Ted Cruz.

I'm going to hang on to the boy for now and pray he makes something of himself.

Godfly 10-27-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WashedWithHisBlood (Post 1037086)
Look sir, I may sound like a deviant for saying this. But as a Christian I wish to volunteer...just for the sake of your prayer and your family that is.

You don't volunteer to rape someone. You see a girl dressed like a whore, you get your blood up, and you rape her without being able to stop yourself. That's why rape is the fault of the girl.

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-28-2013 04:58 AM

Look, Friend. I'm sorry, but but your daughters have an unfortunate reputation for passing around incurable STDs.

We recommend that you get a good bride price from some illiterate Muslim sand digger who has a lot of brothers and sisters. Maybe we could wipe hundreds of them out at once.

Please don't forget to tithe at least 20% of the bride price you get for the little tarts. Your son, who appears to be a faggit anyway, could be 'dressed up' and maybe slipped into the bunch.

Amen
Pastor Al

HeavenThroughChrist 10-29-2013 11:30 PM

Hello, I'm new here in this Forum. I can't say I'm a Baptist, but I believe in God, yes, and I'm a Christian.
I'm just kinda confused. Why would you ask someone to rape your daughters? I don't think God would tolerate that a father like that.
Sorry, I'm just confused, curious, and I'm merely asking a question. If you think I'm some kind of hateful atheist, I'm not. I hate atheists.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-29-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenThroughChrist (Post 1037570)
Hello, I'm new here in this Forum. I can't say I'm a Baptist, but I believe in God, yes, and I'm a Christian.
I'm just kinda confused. Why would you ask someone to rape your daughters? I don't think God would tolerate that a father like that.
Sorry, I'm just confused, curious, and I'm merely asking a question. If you think I'm some kind of hateful atheist, I'm not. I hate atheists.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

MartinLutherLover 10-30-2013 07:45 AM

I just think they need jesus as a friend

u should pray with them

they don't need hurt because they are gods children
i think maybe let them enter religious life as a nun because they can help other people and be taught lessons about god

Zechariah Smyth 10-30-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinLutherLover (Post 1037658)
I just think they need jesus as a friend

u should pray with them

they don't need hurt because they are gods children
i think maybe let them enter religious life as a nun because they can help other people and be taught lessons about god

A nun???

:lol:

You'll find no hellbound catlicks here, friend.

Yours in Christ (NOT MARY),

Z. Smyth

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-30-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinLutherLover (Post 1037658)

What is bowing to statues supposed to teach them about their creator?

Even Martin Luther knew better than to side with those transvestites in Vatican City. I'll bet he was surprised when he woke up in Hell right next to them! :lol:

Johny Joe Hold 10-30-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1037665)

Even Martin Luther knew better than to side with those transvestites in Vatican City. I'll bet he was surprised when he woke up in Hell right next to them! :lol:

Good one, Billy Bob.

For Godfly to send his daughters to live in a secret building filled with women only is like sending them off to an island infected by lesbianitis.

Spoogey 11-06-2013 11:22 PM

Ephesians 6:4 - And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

John 15:12 - This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Seems to me you should be loving your children and looking after them, not wishing rape onto them.

Isn't rape a sin, by the way? Or is it perfectly permissible?

John Creeser 11-06-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoogey (Post 1039446)
Ephesians 6:4 - And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

John 15:12 - This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Seems to me you should be loving your children and looking after them, not wishing rape onto them.

Isn't rape a sin, by the way? Or is it perfectly permissible?

That depends, if you really anger the Lord then....

2 Samuel 12:11-14

Also, who is saying that wishing rape upon our daughters isn't showing them love? It's a great way to get them married (and a little extra dough for the father - WIN/WIN).:thumbsup:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Spoogey 11-07-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1039449)
That depends, if you really anger the Lord then....

2 Samuel 12:11-14

Also, who is saying that wishing rape upon our daughters isn't showing them love? It's a great way to get them married (and a little extra dough for the father - WIN/WIN).:thumbsup:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

So it is not a sin to rape?

Spoogey 11-07-2013 12:24 AM

Also, your rape theory would only work if the rapist himself was a 'True Christian'. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't pay the money, nor would he marry her afterwards.

So, this leads onto the question, why would a 'True Christian' rape? Unless, if you agree it is not a sin to rape? Raping is ok for 'True Christians' ???

If he wants to marry the girl in question, is he not better off asking the girl and her father for her hand in marriage?

Or are you saying that if the formal approach fails (i.e. the girl or father refuses), then rape her, and force the girl into marriage?

Is this your view of a happy, healthy marriage?

Didymus Much 11-07-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoogey (Post 1039452)
...Is this your view of a happy, healthy marriage?

You keep asking things like this, as if their opinions matter.

One definition of lunacy is to keep repeating behaviour expecting different outcomes.

Spoogey 11-07-2013 12:21 PM

So no one has anything to state that counters the points i made?

Where is the scripture which promotes rape? Where rape is seen as a favourable course of action?

Quote:

Also, your rape theory would only work if the rapist himself was a 'True Christian'. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't pay the money, nor would he marry her afterwards.

So, this leads onto the question, why would a 'True Christian' rape? Unless, if you agree it is not a sin to rape? Raping is ok for 'True Christians' ???

If he wants to marry the girl in question, is he not better off asking the girl and her father for her hand in marriage?

Or are you saying that if the formal approach fails (i.e. the girl or father refuses), then rape her, and force the girl into marriage?

Is this your view of a happy, healthy marriage?