The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO LOVE ANOTHER MAN? - NO! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76343)

Brother_Percy 04-07-2012 01:20 AM

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO LOVE ANOTHER MAN? - NO!

HOMOSEXUAL MYTHS EXPOSED : IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO LOVE ANOTHER MAN?

Friends,

Today I want to talk about one of the great homosexual myths, that a man can love another man, in the way that a real man loves a woman. I'm not talking about 'love' as in the way we are to love our fellow man, or love our neighbors. I'm taking about romantic love, intimate love between a husband and his wife, I'm taking about being in love with someone, loving someone with your heart. I'm talking about REAL LOVE!

Homosexuals would have you believe that a gay man can love another gay man, in the same way that a straight man can love a woman! Friends, that is utter nonsense! Homosexuality is a PERVERSION! There is NOTHING loving about it. It is sick and evil, and like some sort of addiction. It is unhealthy and unnatural, and to even call that 'love' is a mockery of what that word really means. I think most good Christian men here will agree if they have a wife / fiancee' / girlfriend, and are in love, that there is no way on earth that a man could have those feelings for another man! It's just NOT POSSIBLE!

I think Romans 1:27-32 says it best, they do not love each other, they LUST for each other, probably in the way that a pedophile would lust for little kids.

Romans 1:27-32
“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”

Friends, think about it - there is NOTHING loving about men wanting to sodomise other men, eating other men's poop, and raping each other in the bowels like two sick animals! These are not loving actions, they are the actions of a pervert! No good clean Christian man, who was in love with his wife, would ever want to humiliate or degrade her like that. That's just not true love, no matter how you spin it. If homosexual think they can 'fall in love' with a man, they are just deluding themselves.

Is it possible for a man to love another man, in a homosexual way? NO, I dont think it is. That just ain't what love is, friends, that just ain't what love is. :thumbdown:

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-07-2012 01:34 AM

Re: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO LOVE ANOTHER MAN? - NO!

Brother, do you need a Christian Side Hug?

Brother Harold Porter 04-07-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 868263)
Is it possible for a man to love another man, in a homosexual way? NO, I dont think it is. That just ain't what love is, friends, that just ain't what love is. :thumbdown:

Solid advice for the lost and potential queer, my Brother.

Sure, I thought it was "love" at first. Although it was an awkward episode, fumbling with my best friend's trousers when I first made the choice to be a gay, I thought we had connected. In love and commitment. Every fag wants to think he is somewhat normal.

I'll spare you and our True Christian™ readers the sordid details, but it was simply mechanical sin of those that pack mud, and subsequently hate God. An exchange of fluids in a fleeting moment of wicked pleasure. Love, no. Perverted lust of the male rectum, yes.

The queer is never satisfied with the initial conquest of sodomy. So many anonymous couplings with strangers every day, it is difficult to keep an accurate record. While I told them all that I "loved" them, it was a sham in order to keep them inside me as long as possible.

But that was before Jesus Christ saved me from the filthy sin.

In Him

Billy Bob Jenkins 04-07-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 868280)
Solid advice for the lost and potential queer, my Brother.

Sure, I thought it was "love" at first. Although it was an awkward episode, fumbling with my best friend's trousers when I first made the choice to be a gay, I thought we had connected. In love and commitment. Every fag wants to think he is somewhat normal.

I'll spare you and our True Christian™ readers the sordid details, but it was simply mechanical sin of those that pack mud, and subsequently hate God. An exchange of fluids in a fleeting moment of wicked pleasure. Love, no. Perverted lust of the male rectum, yes.

The queer is never satisfied with the initial conquest of sodomy. So many anonymous couplings with strangers every day, it is difficult to keep an accurate record. While I told them all that I "loved" them, it was a sham in order to keep them inside me as long as possible.

But that was before Jesus Christ saved me from the filthy sin.

In Him

Brother, I am so thankful that I was never raped by a homosexual prior to understanding the protective power of prayer at age five. As we all know, homosexuality is caused by sexual trauma to the anus at a young age. Most homosexuals were raped by their fathers, others by burglars and minorities.

All anal sex is rape. The anus is not intended to be stuffed and pounded with the genitalia of a man. So when a homosexual rapes another man, he is violating the will of God, and thus raping the baby Jesus as He lies in the manger.

Redeemed Papist 04-07-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 868293)
Brother, I am so thankful that I was never raped by a homosexual prior to understanding the protective power of prayer at age five. As we all know, homosexuality is caused by sexual trauma to the anus at a young age. Most homosexuals were raped by their fathers, others by burglars and minorities.

All anal sex is rape. The anus is not intended to be stuffed and pounded with the genitalia of a man. So when a homosexual rapes another man, he is violating the will of God, and thus raping the baby Jesus as He lies in the manger.

The very idea that two men might just spend time in each other's company maybe holding hands or chatting or choosing furniture for their home... Next they'll be trying to convince us they can hug each other with affection without thrusting their man parts into each other in sweaty perversion, relishing the feel of each other's hard bodies, every touch an affront to God!

Well it's certainly not what I see when I imagine what gays are like together "burning in their lust" as Jesus inspired Paul to picture in his head.

Gay sex is a furtive, hasty act of pure animal lust done in secret shame knowing it is abomination before God. The participants do not and cannot love like real men.

Brother_Percy 04-07-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 868330)
The very idea that two men might just spend time in each other's company maybe holding hands or chatting or choosing furniture for their home... Next they'll be trying to convince us they can hug each other with affection without thrusting their man parts into each other in sweaty perversion.

Exactly, brother! It's ridiculous, isn't. You know, sometimes I don't think homosexuals even have actual feelings.

I mean, there has to be something wrong with their brains to want to rape another man in his fat hairy sweaty bowels like that! Like a mental illness or brain damage or something that makes their brains stop working properly. Certainly I can imagine a man like that having any feelings, not like a normal person does.

Roberta 04-12-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 868470)
Exactly, brother! It's ridiculous, isn't. You know, sometimes I don't think homosexuals even have actual feelings.

I mean, there has to be something wrong with their brains to want to rape another man in his fat hairy sweaty bowels like that! Like a mental illness or brain damage or something that makes their brains stop working properly. Certainly I can imagine a man like that having any feelings, not like a normal person does.

It's like being left handed--their brains are cross wired.

Sometimes lithium works but in most cases daily EST is the only palliative.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-12-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 870317)
It's like being left handed--their brains are cross wired.

Sometimes lithium works but in most cases daily EST is the only palliative.

Eastern Standard Time may work in some cases but I've had best results with Electro Convulsive Shock therapy.

It takes their mind off anal rapism toot sweet.

YIC

Mistress Cookie 04-12-2012 06:18 PM

A household cannot have 2 heads!

In a normal loving relationship, the children and wife answer to the father/head of household, and he and the government in turn answer to God™.

This is the natural order of things, and as He™ intended.

Upsetting this balance is the first step in reeking disaster.
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...nking-ship.jpg

handmaiden 04-12-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 870533)
A household cannot have 2 heads!

In a normal loving relationship, the children and wife answer to the father/head of household, and he and the government in turn answer to God™.

This is the natural order of things, and as He™ intended.

Upsetting this balance is the first step in reeking disaster.
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...nking-ship.jpg

Oh, Dear Sister Mistress Cookie! You and I are so of one mind. If I may quote myself here, from another thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 866692)
Another reason why Gay Marriage is wrong is because God says that the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the Church.

With two gays in the same marriage, how would they know who is in charge? It would be a marriage with two heads or no heads at all.

Confusedly Yours,

Handmaiden

The Good Lord is wise, clear and strict. He never, ever mixes things up in a weird way. There is only one right way to do anything in God's eyes, and that is His Way.

Firmly Yours,

Handmaiden

Mistress Cookie 04-12-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 870541)
Oh, Dear Sister Mistress Cookie! You and I are so of one mind.

Yes, it gives me great comfort in these troubling times to draw on the strength of good Christian© sisterhood like yours, as we unite behind our Menfolk. Yea, and PRAISE!

The SameSexSickness "Marriage" is doomed to disorder because they are playing a "game" right from the start; Namely, who is the "man" and who is the "woman"?

I bet they cannot even answer it themselves.

Peace unto you, Sister!
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...er-flowers.gif

handmaiden 04-12-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 870551)
Yes, it gives me great comfort in these troubling times to draw on the strength of good Christian© sisterhood like yours, as we unite behind our Menfolk. Yea, and PRAISE!

The SameSexSickness "Marriage" is doomed to disorder because they are playing a "game" right from the start; Namely, who is the "man" and who is the "woman"?

I bet they cannot even answer it themselves.

Peace unto you, Sister!
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...er-flowers.gif

:wub: Snif. I never had such a sister!

Sororally Yours,

Handmaiden

Roberta 04-12-2012 09:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

who is the "man" and who is the "woman"?
Variety is the spice of life!

Noah Sole 04-12-2012 11:46 PM

Roberta
I totally agree with you

Yours

Noah

annabethchase 04-17-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Homosexuals would have you believe that a gay man can love another gay man, in the same way that a straight man can love a woman!
In the same way? of course not. You can't love a man in the same way you love a woman because 1) obvious physical differences and 2) Believe it or not...men and women THINK DIFFERENTLY. A man doesn't want the same thing out of a rrelationship that a woman does. So it makes sense that they would LOVE differently.

Quote:

...and to even call that 'love' is a mockery of what that word really means.
you think THIS is going to ruin what love means? In young adult, non-marriage relationships the word 'love' is so overused, that most people don't think anything of saying it. THIS, showing it in an ACTUAL relationship, would probably strengthen what it actually means.

Quote:

I think most good Christian men here will agree if they have a wife / fiancee' / girlfriend, and are in love, that there is no way on earth that a man could have those feelings for another man! It's just NOT POSSIBLE!
OF COURSE they won't have those feelings for other men. They're STRAIGHT. They are attracted to women. How do you expects someone like that to think about the other way of life? The only people who know what LOVE feels like between two people of the same sex are the people in that relationship. You don't control who you're attracted to, only who you decide to have a relationship with.

Quote:

Friends, think about it - there is NOTHING loving about men wanting to sodomise other men, eating other men's poop, and raping each other in the bowels like two sick animals! These are not loving actions, they are the actions of a pervert!
1) not all gays do that.
2) not all couples want that. You can be in love with out wanting a truly physical relationship.

Quote:

If homosexual think they can 'fall in love' with a man, they are just deluding themselves.
How do you know if their llove is real or not? You don't know what they feel.

Quote:

Is it possible for a man to love another man, in a homosexual way? NO, I dont think it is. That just ain't what love is, friends, that just ain't what love is.
Yes. That is not what heterosexual love is. But heterosexuals can't understand what homosexuals feel because they. aren't. gay.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-17-2012 03:18 AM

Dear Hateful Slut;

Were you aware of the fact that Jesus is planning to send queers AND THOSE WHO ARE NICE TO THEM straight to hellfire? :rtfm:

Quote:

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

annabethchase 04-17-2012 03:22 AM

Being nice is not a sin!

Pastor Ezekiel 04-17-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabethchase (Post 872495)
Being nice is not a sin!

Nor will it get you into Heaven. :rtfm:

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

handmaiden 04-17-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabethchase (Post 872495)
Being nice is not a sin!

No, it certainly is not! Just look at this example from the Bible.

You see, Lot had some houseguests, and while he and his guests were enjoying a feast that Lot had prepared, a whole passel of rowdy neighbors showed up and demanded-- demanded-- mind you, that Lot turn over his male houseguests to them so that they could enjoy them in a homosexual manner. Now unlike so many modern thinkers who insist that "God is Okay with the Gay" Lot knew better, and because he knew that it is always important to be nice to guests, he came up with this solution:

Genesis 19:8
See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.”

Anyway, those of us who have actually read the Bible know how that all turned out. Suffice it to say, God rewarded Lot for being so nice to his houseguests. And God punished everybody in the whole town for the raging gay behavior of the mob who had shown up at Lot's house in the first place.

Now, some people insist that this piece of Biblical narrative doesn't condemn homosexuality, but merely homosexual rape of strangers. But the story is clear that God wiped out the whole town. There isn't one drop of ink to be found that indicates that God spared the babies or the toddlers or the little bitty lambs or the cute kitties or the whatnot.

God napalmed an entire city because there were gays in their midst. The text makes it clear that the gays took to the streets-- probably a lot like Gay Pride Parades today-- and apparently no village elders or town council members had the moral fiber to stand up to the gays and stop them. So, God took care of the matter for them. And He also made sure that Lot got out okay before He burned the others to a crisp.

So, here we see that being nice, like Lot, is not a sin. But being "nice", in as much as it involves allowing gays to have their way, is a sin.

Citationally Yours,

Handmaiden

MitzaLizalor 05-06-2012 09:40 AM

Why oh why do these perverts thrust their inane terminology upon us?

"gay" / "straight"
"heterosexual" / "homosexual"
"pride" marches / what exactly are they proud of? AIDS?
"hey we're born this way" / even the so-called scientists who first proposed this idiotic idea now recognise that no-one is born a pervert, have done research and demonstrated that there is no such thing as "born this way" BUT the fix was in: the same headshrinkers had already removed this sex perversion from the list of mental illnesses SO how about now that they have themselves demonstrated that people are not born "gay" they reinstate it as a mental illness? NOT ON YOUR NELLIE

Buying into their agenda-speak only serves to normalise sex perverts. There is no such thing as a "straight" or a "hetero-" there are normal people, well adjusted, pillars of the community in Christ and there are perverts. We don't need 100 or 49 or 3 or even 2 words to describe sexual "orientation" we just need one word and that word is PERVERT.

Anyone who doubts the all embracing compass of that word need only visit a convict "art" festival. Sometimes I think I'm the only normal person there!