The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   This woman needs discipline! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=32638)

HTannor 12-11-2009 12:47 PM

This woman needs discipline!

Quote:

Raw deal? Woman charged over steak attack
Fla. police allege she slapped boyfriend during argument over slice of bread
DUNNELLON, Fla. - A Florida woman has been arrested after allegedly hitting her boyfriend in the head with a raw steak.
According to a Marion County Sheriff's Office report, the man told deputies Elsie Egan repeatedly hit him with the uncooked meat and slapped his face after he refused a piece of sliced bread. The man said he wanted a bread roll.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...teakattack.jpg
Egan, 53, denied hitting the man with the steak but did admit to slapping him, saying she did it "so that he could learn."
The man told deputies that Egan was his live-in girlfriend. He declined medical assistance.
Egan was charged with abuse of a disabled adult.
According to online records, she has been released on $2,500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court in January. It's unclear if she has an attorney.
To my way of thinking this woman is deserving of a long prison sentence and I hope she gets it.
Now, granted, they were living together without the benefit of holy matimony and that, in itself, is not right.
But this woman clearly wasn't beaten enough. The poor man asked for a bread roll and she disobeyed him. She then attacked him with a piece of raw meat.
I hope she rots in the pokey.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-11-2009 12:59 PM

Re: This woman needs discipline!

Well you see, this is how the unsaved behave. They reject Christ and so have absolutely no morality to fall back on.

This is what happens when you take Prayer out of school and allow feminazi harlots to make their own decisions. :thumbdown:

Pastor Isaac Peters 12-11-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 430147)
Well you see, this is how the unsaved behave. They reject Christ and so have absolutely no morality to fall back on.

Right you are, Pastor. A True Christian™ woman would have married him and then obeyed him as though he were Christ, as the Bible commands. If Jesus wanted a bread roll, would you give Him a slice of bread instead? (Yes, I know the Romanists would give Him one of those cardboard wafer thingies instead, but I'm talking about normal people here.)

Gabriel Reproba 12-11-2009 03:39 PM

We may be missing the point. It seems the woman is unsaved trash that is abusing this poor man, but perhaps we need to help the man grow a pair? He needs to step up and put his woman in her place. I know we have several camps for sissy boys. Do we have a similar de-sissification program for grown men?

James Hutchins 12-11-2009 06:35 PM

I cannot believe audacity this woman has to give her husband ungrilled steak. I know if Missus Hutchins tried to pull that, she'd soon thereafter run off to Bangkok and never be seen or heard from again.

Brother Temperance 12-11-2009 07:42 PM

This is an absolutely typical case of wrong-headed female behaviour. Although I suppose she is at least less reprehensible than a lot of women, since she managed not to actually burn the poor man's steak.

Jed_Cassidy 12-12-2009 04:07 AM

If her idea of a Christ-approved meal is uncooked meat, then I'd hate to see what her idea of apple is :angry:

Brother Enoch 12-12-2009 05:25 AM

Boyfriend?

This 'woman' has a man who voluntarily stays with her without being being forced to by holy matrimony? :fear2:

The article did mention he's disabled though. So I'm guessing he can't wheel himself away, or maybe he's blind. Probably blind. Even if he didn't start that way (maybe he started out drunk. Very, very drunk.) waking up and looking at that in the morning would surely strike you blind. Probably forever impotent too.

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-12-2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

This is what happens when you take Prayer out of school and allow feminazi harlots to make their own decisions. :thumbdown:

I was taught that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. One look at that woman's picture convinces me that she is the temple of Satan.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-12-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Enoch (Post 430437)
The article did mention he's disabled though. So I'm guessing he can't wheel himself away, or maybe he's blind. Probably blind. Even if he didn't start that way (maybe he started out drunk. Very, very drunk.) waking up and looking at that in the morning would surely strike you blind. Probably forever impotent too.

Oh good Lord! That's worse than race mixing! :bad:

Bob4God 12-12-2009 06:12 PM

Simply disgusting.

These are the plain and obvious results of people living together out of wedlock. This kind of stuff doesn't happen in a conservative True Christian home.

godgunsguts 12-13-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

This is a result of the evo-atheist Temple of Darwin. When people are told they are animals, they will act like animals.

TC Patriot 12-15-2009 07:06 AM

That woman's face would make a train take a dirt road. She's obviously a lesbean. All fat and ugly women are lesbeans. If she were a normal woman I'd blister her butt but she's to ugly for that.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/[spank.bmp]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bI-SlPuLR-...1600/spank.bmp

Even that gook Chink CONfucious had the right idea. "Woman like drum, for best results beat often."