The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms It! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=36734)

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-04-2010 06:27 PM

Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms It!

Genesis1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

I would like to expound on this as some people are confused about the nature of stars. We can gather two conclusions from this verse. 1) Stars are meant to divide day and night and 2) They are meant for time-keeping.

Since stars are clearly stated to be designed for human purpose, it makes no sense that they would be millions of light-years away like scientists claim. If God made stars so we can keep track of time, why seperate them from earth by vast distances? Furthermore, if they were millions of light-years away, that would mean they would have to be very, very big -- even bigger than our own sun. No, that doesn't make sense at all.

Stars are simply lights. But they are not the same as the sun, as scientists say because stars are not yellowish-orange. They are white, silvery, and twinkly. I hypothesize that they are actually celestial diamonds that are reflecting moonlight. That would account for their white-silvery light. They can't be lumps of coal like the sun, otherwise they would be yellow. I think we can agree that diamonds would be the most likely choice.

Bobby-Joe 02-04-2010 06:36 PM

Re: The Sun: Millions of miles away?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 467273)
Stars are simply lights. But they are not the same as the sun, as scientists say because stars are not yellowish-orange. They are white, silvery, and twinkly. I hypothesize that they are actually celestial diamonds that are reflecting moonlight. That would account for their white-silvery light. They can't be lumps of coal like the sun, otherwise they would be yellow. I think we can agree that diamonds would be the most likely choice.

Anyone know the light refraction of a diamond? If we knew that we could calculate how far the stars are from earth.

Now this is what science is about, drawing conclusions from sound observations and no wild speculation.

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-04-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 467276)
Anyone know the light refraction of a diamond? If we knew that we could calculate how far the stars are from earth.

Now this is what science is about, drawing conclusions from sound observations and no wild speculation.

This is an excellent question. Well, I have been doing some scientific research on diamonds and I learned that the light refraction is much much higher than space (pure vacuum like scientists claim). What this means is that the speed of light slows down as it passes through a thick substance like a diamond. In pure space, light travels at 186,000+ miles per second, whereas through a diamond it is 77,000+ miles per second. That is more than half the speed!

Knowing this, we can rule out the stars being millions of light years away because a) The universe is only 6,000 years old, and b) diamonds slow down the speed of light, therefore increasing the time it takes to get here. If stars were millions of light years away, the light wouldn't have reached the earth by now. Therefore, the stars must be closer than scientists say.

We know light travels at 77,000 miles per second through diamonds. And we know that stars have existed since the beginning of the creation (Genesis chapter 1), so they couldn't be that far away. Let's read what Genesis says...

Genesis 1
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

So we know the stars were created within a 24 hour period. This means the distance of stars can be no more than 24 hours x 77,000 miles per second. Let us now do some math to prove star distance.

60 seconds x 60 minutes = 3600 seconds in a hour
3600 seconds per hour x 24 hours = 86400 seconds in a day.
86400 x 77000 = 6,652,800,000 miles away maximum.

Over six billion miles away! This is much, much shorter than atheist scientists postulate. But, I want to clarify that this does not mean the stars are six billion miles away, but only that it is the maximum possibility. More likely God put the stars only 77,000 miles away so their light only takes a second to get here. Or they could be only 500 miles away as well. That makes sense since it goes along with the sun's distance.

Either way, mathematics prove the stars are between 500 miles and 6 billion miles away. This is hard science, real science, not the crazy beliefs and blind faith of atheist scientists.

Bobby-Joe 02-04-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 467286)
Over six billion miles away! This is much, much shorter than atheist scientists postulate. But, I want to clarify that this does not mean the stars are six billion miles away, but only that it is the maximum possibility. More likely God put the stars only 77,000 miles away so their light only takes a second to get here. Or they could be only 500 miles away as well. That makes sense since it goes along with the sun's distance.

Either way, mathematics prove the stars are between 500 miles and 6 billion miles away. This is hard science, real science, not the crazy beliefs and blind faith of atheist scientists.

There is no disputing the FACTS™ you present here Rev Osborne. Your "Diamond Universe" brings it all together on how the observable universe matches the description given by God in Genesis. I can't wait to see how the secularists try to spin this one.

Have you considered a separate thread for this Godly post Reverand?

H. Montague Worthington 02-04-2010 08:26 PM

We are indeed lucky to have so many True Christian™ scientists here at Landover. I hasten to say that if it weren't for these Godly men of science counteracting the so-called "scientific community" of crackpot Darwinists and Al Gore followers, the United States would fall hopelessly behind other nations in science and math.

James Hutchins 02-04-2010 08:56 PM

Rev. Osborne, you and the Godly Pastor Billy-Reuben have so much irrefutable information.
I went to a prestigious university and studied some science. But I did not study astrophysics like you fellows have. I wish I had as the missus gave me a real nice telescope to gaze at the heavens with but I have not completely figured it out yet. But I digress. I love that you both explain it in a simple manner. No assumptions, just easily verifiable facts. This is why you are such golden men of God. I am always humbled in your presence. I would not be surprise to learn the stars were even closer than 500 miles. I mean, a single diamond, as sparkling as it is, would be hard to see at 10 miles, let alone 500. We ought to ask BibleThumpingBlonde or Talitha about this as they are the resident experts on diamonds. I'd ask one of the joo members but you know you just cannot trust those people.

Cranky Old Man 02-04-2010 09:48 PM

I didn't understand any of it but I am very sure it is brilliant.

http://www.tiffany.com/shared/images..._brilliant.jpg

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-04-2010 10:07 PM

Thank you for your support. It's nice to know that reasonable, rational men like you Brothers Bobby-Joe and James are willing to take an objective look at the facts.

I just had a stunning realization earlier today when I took my SL65 down to the car wash. As I was sitting in the lounge, watching the Mexicans soap down my car, I happened to notice a sign on display regarding carbon emissions from cars. Carbon! The epiphany struck me.

Since we know the sun is essentially a large lump of coal (carbon), this piles on more evidence of the stars actually made up of diamonds (carbon). Coal and diamonds are one in the same thing! This also proves that there is specific, intelligent design in the Heavens and more evidence of God's existence.

This led me to the conclusion that the moon is most likely made out of a variety of carbon. But what kind? My research yielded in answer! In 1969, scientists discovered "White Carbon". This would explain why the moon is white. Furthermore, white carbon has the property of splitting a beam of light into two beams. This would explain why the moon has phases. Then a moon is half-full, white light and black light are in equal properties. When it is full, the white light is dominant and when it is a new moon, the black light is dominant.

The scientific facts keep adding up into the favor of diamond stars and a coal sun.

Quote:

Large molecules consisting only of carbon, known as buckminsterfullerenes, or buckyballs, have recently been discovered and are currently the subject of much scientific interest. A single buckyball consists of 60 or 70 carbon atoms (C60 or C70) linked together in a structure that looks like a soccer ball. They can trap other atoms within their framework, appear to be capable of withstanding great pressures and have magnetic and superconductive properties.
The stars, sun, and moon could be gigantic buckyballs, hence their round shape. They also have magnetic and superconductive properties which allow them to transmit a great deal of light.

Quote:

Carbon-14, a radioactive isotope of carbon with a half-life of 5,730 years, is used to find the age of formerly living things through a process known as radiocarbon dating.
This is more evidence against an old universe. Since carbon has such a short half-life, how could the stars, sun, and moon have been around for millions, if not billions of years? It's impossible! Again, we can use mathematics to prove the age of the celestial objects and when they will die.

The half life of 5,730 years is times by 2 to create the full life. This is 11,460 years. The stars, sun, and moon can be no older than 11,460 years old according to the math. And since we know the universe was created in 4004 B.C., we know when they were actually created.

This means the stars, sun, and moon will be gone no later than the year 7456 A.D. Of course, we expect the rapture to occur very, very soon so this is probably a moot point.

Bobby-Joe 02-04-2010 10:31 PM

Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms

Powerful Christian science teaching Revered Osborn. Coal in the sky would make sense, explaining the very blackness of space itself. Clearly God wisely chose the black coal to offer a strong contrast to the white diamonds.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski 02-04-2010 11:13 PM

Bro. Rev. Osborne:
Thanks be to you for finally, and definitively, proving what stars is made of !!:thumbsup:
Sister Verna is singing this LBC 'revised' song:

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I no longer wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When the nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveler in the dark,—
Though I know not now what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Praise be LBC Creation Sciencetist :innocent:

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {she made me see stars when she hit me in the head with a coke bottle}

A Follower 02-04-2010 11:27 PM

You are correct, stars indeed consist of diamond, but not just any diamond, star diamond is even harder than regular diamond. See this news article from 2 days ago:

Quote:

Researchers using a diamond paste to polish a slice of a fallen star stumbled onto something remarkable: crystals in the rock that are harder than diamonds.

A closer look with an array of instruments revealed two totally new kinds of God-designed carbon, which are harder than the diamonds formed inside the Earth.
[...]
The researchers were polishing a slice of the carbon-rich Havero star that God hurled down to Earth in Finland in 1971. When they then studied the polished surface they discovered carbon-loaded spots that were raised well above the rest of the surface –- suggesting that these areas were harder than the diamonds used in the polishing paste.
http://news.discovery.com/space/diam...ite-space.html

The researchers do keep mentioning carbon though, so maybe there is some coal as well to account for the light that makes the diamonds sparkle.

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-05-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Follower (Post 467462)
You are correct, stars indeed consist of diamond, but not just any diamond, star diamond is even harder than regular diamond. See this news article from 2 days ago:

http://news.discovery.com/space/diam...ite-space.html

The researchers do keep mentioning carbon though, so maybe there is some coal as well to account for the light that makes the diamonds sparkle.

Brilliant! Thank you for providing that link. This is conclusive scientific proof that diamonds can be formed in space. There is no room for doubt here. The evidence just keeps mounting in favor of the Diamond Star Theory. Also, the report mentioned that these space diamonds were much more harder (and thereby more denser) than earth diamonds. Since this is the case, that means light travels slower through space diamonds (stars), which makes the preceeding figures I cited of 77,000 miles per second too fast.

So if light is traveling slower, that must mean the stars are closer than my previous calculations! It now appears to be that six billion miles away is too far. See, this is what science is about. It is about changing conclusions and theories to accomodate new evidence.

Also on that site, I found a page which shows evidence that diamonds and diamond oceans exist on Uranus! We are at the forefront of new scientific breakthroughs which correspond perfectly with the literal Genesis version of creation in the King James Bible.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-05-2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 467363)
[...] I happened to notice a sign on display regarding carbon emissions from cars. Carbon! The epiphany struck me.

Since we know the sun is essentially a large lump of coal (carbon), this piles on more evidence of the stars actually made up of diamonds (carbon). Coal and diamonds are one in the same thing! This also proves that there is specific, intelligent design in the Heavens and more evidence of God's existence.

[...]This would explain why the moon is white. Furthermore, white carbon has the property of splitting a beam of light into two beams. [...]

This is so in keeping with Scripture, Rev. Jim!

Saint Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians spells it out more clearly -- the sun and the stars are different.

1 Corinthians 15:40-41
There are celestial bodies and there are terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another, There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory.

The three sorts of Carbon, laid out before our eyes! :thumbsup:

Jed_Cassidy 02-05-2010 04:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I know some atheist is going to waltz in here and start asking for "proof". Because many pages of supporting Scripture isn't good enough for them, maybe this piece of photographic evidence will shut their traps. :angry:

I obtained this photo through the same source as my one for the flat Earth. :innocent:

NASA's atheistic agenda attempts to subdue Biblical truth, but they'll have Hell to pay for it! :D

MarkHenry 02-05-2010 10:28 PM

Hmmm. My 2 cent:

Diamonds mainly refract light, not reflect. Unless light shines on them in a specific angle, almost no light will be reflected.

Now if the diamonds would be placed IN the dome surrounding the world and the light would come from OUTSIDE of the dome, and the diamonds acted like a lense to guide the light towards us... that would be a better guess.

just saying...

Bobby-Joe 02-05-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkHenry (Post 468005)
Hmmm. My 2 cent:

Diamonds mainly refract light, not reflect. Unless light shines on them in a specific angle, almost no light will be reflected.

Now if the diamonds would be placed IN the dome surrounding the world and the light would come from OUTSIDE of the dome, and the diamonds acted like a lense to guide the light towards us... that would be a better guess.

just saying...

And Christ tells us what the light that is being refracted it friend
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Mrs. Rogers 03-18-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 467286)
More likely God put the stars only 77,000 miles away so their light only takes a second to get here. Or they could be only 500 miles away as well. That makes sense since it goes along with the sun's distance.

Amen, Reverend -- your post is Creation Science at its mind-boggling and God-glorifying best. However, I find it easier to think of the stars being only 500 miles away, as opposed to 77,000 miles (6 billion miles defies logic). 77,000 miles is a terribly long distance to travel in one day, let alone one second!

James Dewitt 03-18-2010 03:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now it makes sense stars are made of diamonds, when they explode the earth is showered with these.

anonebuam 03-23-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 467276)

we use parallax to determine the distance of the closer stars to earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax

however, at 1+ billion light years, we cannot measure the angular shift differential to compute the distance accurately. so we have to use other methods to determine the distance beyond that.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 03-24-2010 02:41 AM

Good work, Brother Jim. I always wondered how a star could be small enough that Jesus could hold seven of them in one hand (Rev 1:16, Rev 1:20, Rev 2:1), yet shine so brilliantly in the night sky, and being expertly cut flawless diamonds makes perfect sense.

Of course, now that this news has been broken, I'm certain that the Joos who run the diamond cartel will be hiring out the space shuttle to harvest these diamonds, so prepare for the night sky to become less spectacular.

Pastor Billy-Reuben