The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Rape Away The Gay": God Works In Mysterious Ways (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92845)

Mary Etheldreda 09-12-2013 01:57 AM

"Rape Away The Gay": God Works In Mysterious Ways

Youth Pastor Brent Girouex, 31 explained to authorities how God led him to have sex with boys in order to give them "sexual purity in the eyes of God". The Pastor, who was arrested on 60 counts of suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist, told police he did it to “help with homosexual urges by praying while he had sexual contact with [them]."

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-cont...ok-216x160.png
Youth Pastor Brent Girouex
Victory Fellowship Church

Girouex told detectives that his actions helped "with homosexual urges by praying while he had sexual contact with [them]" in order to keep them "sexually pure" for God. He then allegedly told police that "when they would ejaculate, they would be getting rid of the evil thoughts in their mind."

Now the liberal will immediately think this man is naught but a pedophile, and a creep, and a danger to society. However, True Christians™ know the Holy Bible tells us that the LORD works in mysterious ways (1 Corinthians 2:7). After all, if this was his idea, do you really think he would take the children to his home, where his wife and four children live?

Consider some of the ways in which the LORD uses otherwise bizarre behavior to share His Love:
  • God demands show of love through filicide (Genesis 22: 1-7)
  • God drowns the whole earth, save one family, human race preserved through incest (Genesis 7:21-23)
  • God destroys city with unique weapon: marching and trumpet (Joshua 6:1-20)
  • God creates man with foreskin, only to demand it be removed (Exodus 4:25)
  • God sends she-bears to kill children (2 Kings 2:23-24)
  • God's Army of dried bones (Ezekiel 37:1-14)
  • God sometimes prefers murder over evangelism (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
  • The Amorites destroyed by sword and then God finishes them off for good measure with rocks (Joshua 10:10-11)
  • God incinerates 51 men to make a point (2 Kings 1:9-10)
  • God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow (Genesis 38:9-10)

The judge in the case recognizes that the LORD inspires some... unconventional behavior from time to time. In faith, he sentenced Girouex to 17 years in prison last week, and then immediately suspended the sentence in favor of sex offender treatment and five years probation. All Girouex has to do is avoid violating his probation and he’ll NEVER spend a single minute in a prison cell.

True Christians™ can praise God for keeping His Promises, (Proverbs 1:33) and have faith in knowing that what He commands us to do, we can do in full confidence, for the LORD will not forsake those who work for Him (Romans 8:28).

Godfly 09-12-2013 02:07 AM

Re: "Rape Away The Gay": God Works In Mysterious Ways

Didn't Brother Harold Porter go to this guy's church a little while ago?

Donovan A. Mordecai 09-12-2013 02:34 AM

Quote:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-cont...ok-216x160.png
Youth Pastor Brent Girouex
Victory Fellowship Church

Just look at this Godly, innocent face. How could you not trust this man with your kids? Thumbs up for community service! :thumbsup:

God Bless
DAM

Pastor Ed Lowman 09-12-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1027676)
Consider some of the ways in which the LORD uses otherwise bizarre behavior to share His Love:
  • God demands show of love through filicide (Genesis 22: 1-7)
  • God drowns the whole earth, save one family, human race preserved through incest (Genesis 7:21-23)
  • God destroys city with unique weapon: marching and trumpet (Joshua 6:1-20)
  • God creates man with foreskin, only to demand it be removed (Exodus 4:25)
  • God sends she-bears to kill children (2 Kings 2:23-24)
  • God's Army of dried bones (Ezekiel 37:1-14)
  • God sometimes prefers murder over evangelism (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
  • The Amorites destroyed by sword and then God finishes them off for good measure with rocks (Joshua 10:10-11)
  • God incinerates 51 men to make a point (2 Kings 1:9-10)
  • God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow (Genesis 38:9-10)

Add to this list that Isaiah was commanded to prophecy walking naked and barefoot for three years to get the attention of stubborn Ethiopia and Egypt who at the time (711 BC) were about to be conquered by Assyria (see Isaiah 20:1-6).

Future Markets 09-13-2013 03:59 PM

Hey I remember him! Nice guy... My memory is not too great, though

James Hutchins 09-13-2013 04:41 PM

All people want to do is persecute Christians. Fortunately, Gods tells us we are blessed by this:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

1 Corinthians 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

Luke 6:22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

One thing the article does not discuss (typical liebral media) is how many of the young boys the kind Pastors loving touch cured of being gaywise. How many of the turgid young men have now chosen a decent and fulfilling life as a clean living True Christian™?

I learned long ago, just because a man of God has his hand inside of your rectum, does not mean it is bad thing. Often, he must reach in there to dislodge the demons clutching to your prostrate.

Mary Etheldreda 09-13-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1028043)
One thing the article does not discuss (typical liebral media) is how many of the young boys the kind Pastors loving touch cured of being gaywise. How many of the turgid young men have now chosen a decent and fulfilling life as a clean living True Christian™?

You raise a most interesting and important point. In this article, they say four boys came forward, but the pastor was arrested on 60 charges. So one must ask, why did those other 56 boys not come forward? The only answer can be:

The Pastor was successful!

Praise God!

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1028043)
I learned long ago, just because a man of God has his hand inside of your rectum, does not mean it is bad thing. Often, he must reach in there to dislodge the demons clutching to your prostrate.

Indeed, the LORD works in mysterious ways.

\0/

Bob being 09-14-2013 04:27 PM

Hey Mary nice seeing you again.

Why would god prevent people from being gay, by making a man have gay sex with little boys. To me child rape is child rape, lord or no lord he should be punished. If it was for gods cause he truly follows Jesus his path in torment.

Mary Etheldreda 09-14-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob being (Post 1028189)
Hey Mary nice seeing you again.

Nice to see you, too.

:)

Quote:

Why would god prevent people from being gay, by making a man have gay sex with little boys. To me child rape is child rape, lord or no lord he should be punished.

Why would God prevent people from living in their homes by making a foreign army march around their city walls for seven days, then blow trumpets, thereby making the entire infrastructure crumble, for the sake of killing all the inhabitants, man, woman, child?

Why would God prevent people from living out their God-given Free Will by flooding them all, only to repopulate the earth through incestuous relationships?

Why would God ask a man to show his loyalty and devotion by sacrificing his own child? And why would God then reward a man who was about to kill his own child just to show his love?

Don't you see, dear, God works in very mysterious ways! Ways we think with our human minds are contrary, or wrong even. But if there's one thing we can be secure in, it's that loyalty to the LORD is always rewarded! God takes care of His Own.

:)

Quote:

If it was for gods cause he truly follows Jesus his path in torment.

For the sake of following His Path in GLORY!

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Romans 8:17

Bob being 09-15-2013 11:53 AM

He makes one person gay to save another from becoming gay, that just makes it sound like god chooses who he'd want to enter heaven.

Since the priest sinned in gay acts he will be tortured in hell forever.

Bob being 09-15-2013 11:59 AM

Also could you please put that leviticus quote in your answer, if you could be so kind. The one that goes something like when a man lies with a man like he lies with a women or so, I want to study his exact words.

Thomas Taylor 09-15-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob being (Post 1028361)
Also could you please put that leviticus quote in your answer, if you could be so kind. The one that goes something like when a man lies with a man like he lies with a women or so, I want to study his exact words.

Bub, a little friendly advice, we are here to Praise the Holy Word of God and through Him His Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ.

We are NOT here to run around wiping your snotty little nose because you are too lazy to do it yourself.

Not, please, get up of your fat, lazy welfare assisted ass and find a Holy Bible for yourself, start reading at the beginning and finish at the end. When you have done this start all over again. Maybe, just maybe, you will learn something of use that you can use to make a success of your dull, useless travesty of a life.

I will pray for you.

YIC
TT

Bob being 09-15-2013 01:02 PM

Praying for someone is like masturbating, you do nothing but it makes you feel good.

I don't have a bible near me and the internet is never 100% correct all the time so I don't trust all sources. Hearing it first hand from a 'true christian' will definitly be the exact words. Even so you people are constantly quoting the bible but this one goes too far for you? Maybe if I ask why gays are wrong according to the bible you will answer with the quote, at least I'm decent enough to just ask it instead of provoking it.

I myself luckily live in a country where complete bibles are rare to find anywhere really, in book stores they only sell kids versions for school purposes. I also live in a country where no religion is stuffed up your throat or where extremists praise his name on the street.

I wouldn't ask anyone on this site except as a last resort, what do you even have to fear if the bible is correct in its saying and you truly believe that you shouldn't fear posting the quote.

Let me put is this way, where and how does the bible say that gays are wrong? Could you answer that question while refering to the bible please.

Mary Etheldreda 09-15-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob being (Post 1028360)
He makes one person gay to save another from becoming gay, that just makes it sound like god chooses who he'd want to enter heaven.

But of course God chooses who goes to Heaven!

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Romans 8:29-30

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand,
not of works, but of him that calleth
Romans 9:11

And why shouldn't He? We are His creations, we are His to do with what He pleases, to His Glory. Do you not have the authority to decide what to do with your possessions? Would you accept someone coming to your home and telling you what to do with your things just because they want it that way? Of course not! You'd think they were nuts for thinking they had any rights over your things.

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
Romans 9:21

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began
2nd Timothy 1:9

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob being (Post 1028360)
Since the priest sinned in gay acts he will be tortured in hell forever.

Hogwash, one needs faith in Christ to avoid a just punishment of an eternity in Hell, and Pastor Girouex has that faith (John 3:15). Indeed, for any man to do what he did would take tremendous faith just so he wouldn't throw up on those boys.

Basilissa 09-15-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob being (Post 1028366)
I don't have a bible near me and the internet is never 100% correct all the time so I don't trust all sources. Hearing it first hand from a 'true christian' will definitly be the exact words. Even so you people are constantly quoting the bible but this one goes too far for you? Maybe if I ask why gays are wrong according to the bible you will answer with the quote, at least I'm decent enough to just ask it instead of provoking it.

I myself luckily live in a country where complete bibles are rare to find anywhere really, in book stores they only sell kids versions for school purposes. I also live in a country where no religion is stuffed up your throat or where extremists praise his name on the street.

1. Instead of asking questions that have been answered 1000 times before on this forum, you can use the "search" option on the top-right side of this website, just below the banner.

2. If you are not equipped with enough mental abilities to perform a basic search of the previous threads/posts, ask your questions in a polite manner. We'll be more than glad to help.

3. As for your laziness for reading the Bible, lack of paper copy is not a good excuse.

Here are two links:

King James Bible 1611
King James Bible 1900 (the same content but modernized spelling)

Faith_Machine 09-16-2013 01:26 AM

I'm on the fence about this story. The Bible tells us to obey local laws, and this fellow clearly broke the law just as surely as he broke the hymens in those young boys' rectums.

Also, how do we know he wasn't enjoying himself?

Bjorn Jensen 09-16-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1028446)
I'm on the fence about this story. The Bible tells us to obey local laws, and this fellow clearly broke the law just as surely as he broke the hymens in those young boys' rectums.

But this man did follow the local laws of Iowa, otherwise he would be in prison by now!

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-16-2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1028446)

Brother, this man was doing the Lord's work and therefore enjoying himself.

How do we know he broke their anal hymens? Were the bedsheets analyzed for santorum by CSI?