The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Autism - the New Gay (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79746)

PORTUGA 04-17-2014 08:00 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1081822)
Who's joking? The sin of retardation is no joke.

omg... i can't even... so are you saying that disable people are a work of satan? that autism is a sin?

I LOVE GOD. BUT I HATE RELIGIONS because of fanatic people like you

Talitha 04-17-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PORTUGA (Post 1082287)
omg... i can't even... so are you saying that disable people are a work of satan? that autism is a sin?

It's a choice, like being a gay.

Mary Thompson 04-17-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PORTUGA (Post 1082287)
omg

Exodus 20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD willl not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Mary Etheldreda 04-17-2014 06:03 PM

Well PRAISE THE LORD!

A cure for autism has been found!

Bleach Enemas!

No, really!

James Hutchins 04-17-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1082445)
Well PRAISE THE LORD!

A cure for autism has been found!

Bleach Enemas!

No, really!

Hmmm:hmmm:

Can that be done prophetically as a preventive? You know me, I hate to wait until it is too late for Salvation®.

Sweetamy 04-24-2014 10:19 PM

I have Aspergers: My personality type, Christian, loving too empathetic towards people and animals. A victim no, been bullied yes and abused who hasn't. God loves everyone and I find it shameful that people on here are judging and saying that I have no morals because I am mildly autistic? I'm not sure how someone can say such a thing without knowing me. I get taken advantage of easliy, may be a little slow on my feet but I'm alot smarter than you give me credit for. I do no know that my intuition is very very sharp so I feel this is a very hateful sate and the people on here have a lot of anger to get out and it is not a place I want to associate with. I joined because I heard about this site through another and was very curious and wanted to stand up for myself because I am a human made by God and I deserve to be respected. I can't change your minds about people with autisim"demons" whatever makes you feel happy towards the end of the day to put someone else down. If that gives you satisfaction and motivation than whom I to say to stop.

I am full of love and I see the good in everyone so if that is evil than that is new to me.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-25-2014 04:37 AM

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Sweetamy 04-25-2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1084053)
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Thank you I appreciate your kind words. What you say is funny and I have free speech too right? So I am saying how I feel. I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old. Have a nice day.

Didymus Much 04-25-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetamy (Post 1084180)
...I have free speech too right?...

Not here, you don't.

Quote:

...I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old...
Does insulting 10 year olds make you feel better?

Sweetamy 04-25-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1084181)
Not here, you don't.

Does insulting 10 year olds make you feel better?

I do have free speech and no it was just a figure of speech. Basically saying that it's immaturity on this site.

Mary Etheldreda 04-25-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetamy (Post 1084182)
I do have free speech and no it was just a figure of speech. Basically saying that it's immaturity on this site.

This is the problem with liberal parents who spoil their children and refuse to make proper True Christians™ out of them (Proverbs 22:15). You accuse us of being immature, yet in your insolence you are ignoring the fact that the Lord Almighty Himself is speaking to you through the Holy Bible, warning you, encouraging you to repent of your sinful ways. Why not trust Jesus? What have you got to lose? Nothing. What have you got to gain? Everything! This isn't about us, dear. This is about you not believing the Lord your God could actually say such a thing about you. Take it up with Him if you must, but don't shoot the messenger.

:)

Didymus Much 04-26-2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetamy (Post 1084180)
...I have free speech too right?...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1084181)
Not here, you don't...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetamy (Post 1084182)
I do have free speech...

Free speech is not offered by God in the Bible, but by people, in the Bill of Rights section of the Constitution. The Constitution delineates the powers and responsibilities of the government. As Landover has no connection to the government, the Constitution does not apply here.

If you don't believe me, read the terms of service. See how many rights you actually have here. :whistle:

Quote:

...I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old...
Quote:

...Does insulting 10 year olds make you feel better?
Quote:

...and no it was just a figure of speech...
Which unfairly maligns a frequently innocent, marginalized section of our society. :nono:

MitzaLizalor 04-26-2014 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1081822)
The sin of retardation..

Many autistics develop fixated behaviours, "climate change" perhaps or "mathematics" or "the ano-genital region" and indeed both of those are mathematically defined. Algebra predominates in the former—most statastical analyses involve graphs—whereas in the latter case the region is defined in terms of geometry—measurements from a central location &/or abductor angles as of the femur to the acetabulum for example—and sure enough when sitting next one such blasted specimen a hand may be expected to pop up from between the cushions to check out the geometry for itself. That is evidence of demonic activity.

With new rare-earth-magnets technology, a variety of brain scans were developed to suggest possible causes of autism capable of so narrow a focus as a single neuron. As yet, despite a very large number of measurements (arithmetic), no cause has been found. How similar, I thought, to the debunked pseudoscience of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions.
I Corinthians 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. KJV
Starting with the fixation then, we see here a marked difference between God's take on these less honourable body regions and those of the fixated individual. Does the autistic demoniac have more abundant comeliness as a result?

No.

There is not more honour.

There is less.

And remember that the inquisitiveness here is unrestrained. On public transport? No problem, start obsessing. In a restaurant? Why not check out the waiter? And for the autistic there is no reason. No reason at all.

God was comparing the Body Of Christ with the human body in that quote from I Corinthians. He shows how more or less "honoured" parts of either body have a function in the body as a whole. But in such an illustration the body nevertheless is described and God continues:
I Corinthians 12:24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: KJV
Notice that it is God who tempered the body together. And God knows which bodies are welcome in the congregation, which ones not. We know all about affliction and also know the cure. What is the cure for autism? What is the cure for climate change? What is the cure for sin.

Prayer is the answer. But say I think prayer to a totem pole or to a chicken liver or to conjoined genitals would be effective, as many cultures proclaim they are? BANG! Game over. God does not respect such savage traditions. God smites.

Science has failed to determine any neurological cause for this sin. What prevents the prayers of autistic demoniacs from reaching Heaven? Or the prayers of their parents? Surely it is also sin. Remember how God killed King David's son for David's sin? Such a slow, lingering death. Bad David. Blasted child. Did David learn? Yes. He matured to write so many wonderful Psalms.

Will the demoniacs learn? Sadly, given that their parents prayers have been deficient in some way, very unlikely. Neither the autistics themselves nor the wretched parents have any standing in the congregation of The LORD until the Prayer Of Faith is accepted. And if the blasted progeny remain occupied by the autistic demon, the prayer is not accepted. Because they are themselves impaired. They lack faith because they deny God.
LUKE 17:5-9 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. KJV
The smallest amount of faith would effect a cure. Obsessional parents do their children no favours. The lesbian daughter, the autistic son, the idolatrous wife, the pimp husband, these are all the same in God's sight. One cause: sin. One cure: prayer.

No cure?

The Pastors advice is absolutely in accordance with Scripture, these wretches are no part of The Congregation of The LORD.

Check it out here. All of it. I don't make stuff up. I read The Bible.

Semantics 05-29-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 901238)
Are you some kind of a retard?

Why has God cursed you to be so dull-witted?

Do you really think you can "Gotcha" True Christians™ with a Bible verse?

Jesus says in Mark 7:18-23:

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Where did Jesus release us from laws against fornication and lust? Oh, right. Nowhere.

And you have the "right" to do whatever you like. You will then face the consequence of your choices. You can obey God in all things, or you can spend eternity being burned alive in His Lake of Fire.

That's called "free will".

So, after reading the nonsense you posted about Autism, you and your fellow lunatics have voilated the underlined, suggesting that special needs kids be killed, distorting and twisting the Bible to suit your incredibly insane agenda. Rev? Anyone can get ordained online for 30 bucks, your flock, which most likely consists of your family, and anyone crazy enough to listen to your nonsense on this website are all worse off from simply knowing you. Your vitriol and venom will serve you well when you end up in Hell.

Nobar King 05-29-2014 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semantics (Post 1091693)
Your vitriol and venom will serve you well when you end up in Hell.

I am not going to hell, but you are.

Buford Bumgarden II 06-29-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 900381)
I am certain once Jesus becomes our next president He will make being gay, autistic, Atheist or even worse democrat, punishable by death! The Bible is already very clear on this, but as we all know Obama ignores the Bible so he can rape America.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

Preach on my brother, preach!

"Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house."

-Ezekial 12:2

"Who hath ears to hear , let him hear:

-Matthew 13:9:thumbsup::innocent:

tryingtobringsense 06-29-2014 06:29 PM

Autism is a real medical condition that does not make you gay or an atheist.

Steph Leia 06-29-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tryingtobringsense (Post 1097417)
Autism is a real medical condition that does not make you gay or an atheist.

Um, no. When I was younger I had autism, but my parents, being the good true Christians that they are, soon beat it out of me, and I am proud to say that I managed to overcome the sin of autism. Before making false claims, make sure that you have proof, or you'll end up being proven wrong again.

JC's_Favorite 07-28-2014 06:39 AM

I know this is off topic, but how do you get your little picture badges? I want to be a niglet sponser too! I'm also an ex-masturbator touched by jesus!

Zechariah Smyth 07-28-2014 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC's_Favorite (Post 1102782)
I know this is off topic, but how do you get your little picture badges? I want to be a niglet sponser too! I'm also an ex-masturbator touched by jesus!

(Matthew 21:22) "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

:innocent:

YiC,

Zech