The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   God Hates Iceland! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37299)

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-16-2010 07:20 PM

God Hates Iceland!

GOD HATES ICELAND!

http://www.printz.org/gallery/preview/389.png
The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.
  1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland!
  2. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.
  3. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No.
  4. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero.
  5. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
  6. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
  7. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
  8. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!
  9. But not even that museum could offend the decency of True Christians™ like the National Penis Museum. Yes, Iceland has erected a building glorifying the penis! What a sick sex-obsessed heathen society.
All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

Cranky Old Man 02-16-2010 07:25 PM

Re: God Hates Iceland!

God sure does. Based on the postings we got from the Icelandic invasion those last few days it seems almost everyone in Iceland is retarded. Some of them even denied Iceland has ice!

SayvedByTheLord 02-16-2010 07:36 PM

Iceland is certainly doomed Rev Jim. They already get a small taste of hellfire there, it is but a tiny introduction to where they are headed.

It is the gateway to hell.

Kindinn 02-16-2010 07:47 PM

First of all that's the norwegian flag...:( if you're going to mock us then please have the right fag! unless you're dumping over norway aswell.:)

Kindinn 02-16-2010 07:50 PM

ohh and many countrys have a sideways flag, denmark, norway, sweeden, finnland and more! Are they mocking Jesus too ?

Cranky Old Man 02-16-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindinn (Post 472557)
Are they mocking Jesus too ?

Yes.

Kindinn 02-16-2010 07:55 PM

Björks father and mother are both icelanders and are both caucasians

Cranky Old Man 02-16-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindinn (Post 472563)

And they are both no doubt crying every day about what their evil daughter has become.

Old Man Hatchet 02-16-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindinn (Post 472563)

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/495d51c09b87b682

Bjork is clearly the product of an Eskimo and a retard.

Kindinn 02-16-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 472567)
And they are both no doubt crying every day about what their evil daughter has become.

Nah I dont think so :)She's richer then you and she likes what she is doing. But i've only met her ones

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 472572)

Well No I said her parenst were both Icelandic and no retards can't have kids last time i checked well they can but pople tend to stop them :)

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-16-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 472572)
http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/495d51c09b87b682

Really? I always thought she was a GODless gook.

GOD=life 02-16-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindinn (Post 472582)
She's richer then you and she likes what she is doing.

So you're saying that a person's morality is determined by his financial wealth?

That's pretty strange, because the Bible says the complete opposite.

Neutral 02-16-2010 09:56 PM

Well, I tried the friendly approach. But this forum has filled me with more disgust than I ever thought imaginable! I'm not even sorry for all the things my fellow Icelanders have dumped on this site anymore!

And I'm a tolerant human being!

But you guys are piffleING INSANE! It makes absolute sense to me now that you fight just as filthy as the people who troll on your forum. You act like piffleing kindergarteners!

...and for the love of clean air...THAT'S A NORWEGIAN FLAG!

The very reason for the cross to be on our flag was to celebrate the Christian religion! A celebration!

Furthermore. God did not punish us with this financial crisis. It is the fault of a couple of rich idiots who thought they were playing Monopoly and they caused the bankruptcy of more businesses here than I can count! It's called REALITY you mormons! The result of mistakes!

You have insulted me and my nation and I won't stand for that. But that's one thing, praying for God to smite an employer who wouldn't accept 'Jesus' on a application form and for ones wife to be 'accidentally killed' are thoughts which belong in a mental asylum!

If this is what Christianity is to you psychopaths then I'll rather worship SATAN! According to the bible he killed about a 100 people while God wiped out the planet (the flood), so...it's lesser of two evils.

And speaking of evil: How about those white hoods, huh? You guys are probably VERY popular in Harlem New York, huh? You SICK BASTARDS!

And to sum up this veeery pleasant rant of mine:

The funny thing about all of this is that you scumbags still think you're right.

You think you have aaall the answers, don't you?

And no matter what everyone else says, you still think you're right...

...and that's some funny shit...that's some very funny shit...

Keep on preaching thought! Don't let us heathens stop you, 'cause if you would, what would there be left for us to laugh at? You guys are neccessary for a healthy dose of comedy!

Very SICK comedy...

Have a nice life you redneck bastards...what's left of it... :devil:

Neutral 02-16-2010 09:59 PM

That felt good...

James Hutchins 02-16-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neutral (Post 472689)
That felt good...

Yes, it did......

GOD=life 02-16-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neutral (Post 472684)
Well, I tried the friendly approach.

So basically, if we don't instantly surrender to your Mr. Nice Guy routine, you will turn into a mean person?

That sounds like an abusive personality to me...

SayvedByTheLord 02-16-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

And I'm a tolerant human being!

You have made Jesus sad.

Cranky Old Man 02-16-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

You think you have aaall the answers, don't you?

No we do not. We think God has all the answers. Pity you got yourself banned, I rather liked talking to you. You are much smarter than most of the trolls from Iceland who visited us. I will pray that at some point in your life you will let Jesus back into your life. I think your rant here proves that you miss Him more than you like to admit.

Kindinn 02-16-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 472646)
So you're saying that a person's morality is determined by his financial wealth?

That's pretty strange, because the Bible says the complete opposite.

I was just answering why her parents should be proud of her :)
She's doing great in her life, doing what she wants. Not many get to do that, more people are lokced up doing something they dont want to. Maybe it's not you're kind of good but why should she care? She dosen't know what happens in the afterlife, but she knows what gose around know! Why prepare you for something you dont 100% know is going to happen? And dont give me some lame ass proof that the bible is real and everything in it is true. It's a bit to much for me to base my life on one book, which was writen by men inspired by god. You can't proof they where inspierd by God. I know the bible was written by men who were once alive and is based on how they experienced God, but where is the proof? Anyone can write stuff down it dosen't make it true. I think the bible should be looked in a psychological way, it's kind of like the first sociological book

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-17-2010 12:13 AM

It really does not matter what you think. Your thoughts are controlled by The Devil. The important thing is what God thinks, and, at this moment, God thinks you will look good roasting in the Pits of Hell.

Please repent and seek Jesus!