The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Never borrow or buy second-hand wedding dresses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47201)

Mrs. Rogers 07-27-2010 08:33 AM

Never borrow or buy second-hand wedding dresses

Here is a video with an important message for all brides-to-be, be you white or coloured. A negro witch lends her wedding dress to a negro Christian, and the Christian ascertains that the dress is demonically possessed. So she takes good and Godly action, and throws the dress into the garbage.

But the witch takes her to court, where the dreadful Judge Judy refers to the Christian as being "touched" in the head.

So ladies, as you can see it is much better to buy or sew a new wedding dress: because only then can you be sure that your dress will be demon-free, and therefore safe to wear.

HTannor 07-27-2010 10:30 AM

Re: Never borrow or buy second-hand wedding dresses

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 566282)

So ladies, as you can see it is much better to buy or sew a new wedding dress: because only then can you be sure that your dress will be demon-free, and therefore safe to wear.

Wise words, Sister Mrs. Rogers. Sew it yourself and you also make sure that your not wearing something that rubbed up against another person's private parts. There's just no telling what sort of foul bugs and creepy bacterianisms are lurking there.

Now this is especially true if the dress was worn by one of them negroidal types - what with the AIDs being swapped back and forth by their sort.

Imagine if you will, the reception line following whatever sort of primitive ceremony they call a wedding. The groom forces the bride to turn her back to those walking by. Each buck flips up the back of the dress and forcibly thrusts his "congratulations" on the bride.

A virtual smorgasboard of darkie lust. I puke a bit just thinking about it.

Ezekiel Bathfire 07-27-2010 10:45 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that the plaintiff is a male in a ginger wig? If this point had been addressed, I'm sure the Christian lady would have won.

Taylor 07-27-2010 12:25 PM

Shouldn't she have realised that it was "possessed" beforehand and then she wouldn't have had to destroy something irreplaceable and very important to to her new friend?

Lisa H 07-27-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylor (Post 566305)
Shouldn't she have realised that it was "possessed" beforehand and then she wouldn't have had to destroy something irreplaceable and very important to to her new friend?

Stop trying to use stupid logic. She took the dress to destroy it because it is possessed. Then she destroyed it away from the witch.

If you are so worried about the dress, I am sure the devil will help you get possessed clothing.

Aristotle 07-27-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 566317)
Stop trying to use stupid logic. She took the dress to destroy it because it is possessed. Then she destroyed it away from the witch.

If you are so worried about the dress, I am sure the devil will help you get possessed clothing.

Absolutely correct. The devil convinced the witch to offer up the demon-possessed dress. I imagine it would make the Christian negress lustful and wanting to do all sorts of perverted things with the black males at the wedding reception.

Sister Charli 07-27-2010 03:52 PM

Just one look at that dress and veil there is no doubt in my mind that it was possessed. It is of synthetic and mixed fibres.

Leviticus 19:19 (King James Version)
19Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

Betrothed ladies .... your wedding dress (in fact all your garments) must be either cotton or linen but not cheap rubbish mixed fibres. Where oh where can anyone with any class get a wedding dress and veil for $175.00? Are they selling them at Walmart now? :o

Tchoupitoulas 07-27-2010 03:52 PM

The dress "had witchcraft on it?" What century does this woman think this is, anyway?

James Dewitt 07-27-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Charli (Post 566364)
J
Betrothed ladies .... your wedding dress (in fact all your garments) must be either cotton or linen but not cheap rubbish mixed fibres. Where oh where can anyone with any class get a wedding dress and veil for $175.00? Are they selling them at Walmart now? :o

Having just purchased one for Phebe add 1 zero and we don't do Walmart.

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-27-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 566297)
Am I the only one who thinks that the plaintiff is a male in a ginger wig? If this point had been addressed, I'm sure the Christian lady would have won.

Sometimes witches are slightly deformed from all the shapeshifting they do under the full moon. It could be that you are noticing the features of a wolf, a raven, or a wild boar.

Sister Charli 07-27-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 566368)

Consider that a bargain Mr Dewitt Brother James. :thumbsup:

James Dewitt 07-27-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Charli (Post 566377)

Its good to know people, Vera Wang was my neighbor in New York.

Sister Charli the thought of wearing clothes of any kind that some one else wore leaves me speechless.
If the nigra that wore the dress the first time was infected with the AID or STD's then the second person would catch them. Why take that kind of chance just to save $175.00. To take that chance for the cost of a decent lunch just does not make any sense.

handmaiden 07-27-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Charli (Post 566364)

Where oh where can anyone with any class get a wedding dress and veil for $175.00? Are they selling them at Walmart now? :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 566368)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Charli (Post 566377)

Amen, sister!

I remember perusing bridal magazines some 30 years ago and the good quality gowns were going for $3,000.

Perhaps Brother Dewitt had mistakenly looked at the receipt for the underslip? I mean a decent veil will set you back at least $400, not counting the tiara. Silk illusion doesn't come cheap! And I know a classy gal like Sister P would never settle for pedestian tulle. Of course, the peau de soie slippers with crystal beading will make for the final Cinderella touch.

[Sigh!] True Christian love -- who can put a price on it?

I wonder which color of taffeta nightmares -- er, I mean , bridesmaid dresses she will choose?

(Please, don't let it be pureed pumpkin or healing bruise green! Those just don't work with my coloring. )

Fashionably Yours,

Handmaiden

Aristotle 07-28-2010 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tchoupitoulas (Post 566365)
The dress "had witchcraft on it?" What century does this woman think this is, anyway?

If judge Judy had been a real Christian instead of the Jewish Pincess that she actually is, she would have sentenced the witch to death

"Suffer not a witch to live." Exodus 22:18

handmaiden 07-28-2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aristotle (Post 566585)
If judge Judy had been a real Christian instead of the Jewish Pincess that she actually is, she would have sentenced the witch to death

"Suffer not a witch to live." Exodus 22:18

Hmm . . . a sensitive young JAP would have sobbed over the very idea of a borrowed wedding gown. A tough old JAP would have gagged at the thought and refused to discuss the matter in polite company.

Me thinks the judge may be a jewess but not of the royal sort. Her nails don't seem to be long enough. Believe it or not, there are working class sorts of Jews. And yeah, a judge would be "working class" in that scenario.

Informingly Yours,
Handmaiden

Benedict A. Davis 07-28-2010 02:54 AM

I believe the judge should have done a bit of testing prior to making a decision. I know that they could not dunk the suspected witch or witches but they could have achieved the same test with plastic bags and some duct tape. Proof positive and no silly arguement for the camera at the closing.

handmaiden 07-28-2010 03:14 AM

All those judge shows are like Jerry Springer with a bit of legalese thrown in. ( And fewer fist fights.)

Observingly Yours,

Handmaiden

Jo Freddie 07-30-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 566385)
Its good to know people, Vera Wang was my neighbor in New York.

Sister Charli the thought of wearing clothes of any kind that some one else wore leaves me speechless.
If the nigra that wore the dress the first time was infected with the AID or STD's then the second person would catch them. Why take that kind of chance just to save $175.00. To take that chance for the cost of a decent lunch just does not make any sense.

And just how would such an infection get transferred from one wearer to the next?

HTannor 07-30-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Freddie (Post 567834)
And just how would such an infection get transferred from one wearer to the next?

Ladies of Landover, please read no further because this reply is much too graphic for your modest sensibilities.

Since the video clearly showed this issue to be between two of the darkie persuasion, it shouldn't take too much imagination to figure out.

To wit:

1. The original owner got married to a buck who was infected.

2. The buck (typical for the race) was overcome with lust and didn't even allow her to get undressed before raping her.

3. The buck's thingie just tore through the dress and slid through the undergarments, thus leaving a trail of germs

4. The negress didn't bother to wash any of the clothing after the incident so the bugs just stayed there.

5. The negress then passes on the clothing to the second person.

6. Being of limited means, the second person just put them on even though the undergarments were too small.

7. While waddling down the aisle to face the Afro-centric ceremony, the undergarments wear a raw spot in her...........uh, private parts.

8. The dormant bugs jump right into the raw spot.

9. The AIDS is transmitted to the unsuspecting wearer.

I bet they never taught you that in pirate school, did they.

Jo Freddie 07-31-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTannor (Post 567890)
Ladies of Landover, please read no further because this reply is much too graphic for your modest sensibilities.

Since the video clearly showed this issue to be between two of the darkie persuasion, it shouldn't take too much imagination to figure out.

To wit:

1. The original owner got married to a buck who was infected.

2. The buck (typical for the race) was overcome with lust and didn't even allow her to get undressed before raping her.

3. The buck's thingie just tore through the dress and slid through the undergarments, thus leaving a trail of germs

4. The negress didn't bother to wash any of the clothing after the incident so the bugs just stayed there.

5. The negress then passes on the clothing to the second person.

6. Being of limited means, the second person just put them on even though the undergarments were too small.

7. While waddling down the aisle to face the Afro-centric ceremony, the undergarments wear a raw spot in her...........uh, private parts.

8. The dormant bugs jump right into the raw spot.

9. The AIDS is transmitted to the unsuspecting wearer.

I bet they never taught you that in pirate school, did they.

So you are saying that there is a risk that germs will be transferred to the new wearer, infecting them?