The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Wonderful Things will Roy Moore Bring to the Senate (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=113457)

Johny Joe Hold 09-27-2017 03:27 PM

What Wonderful Things will Roy Moore Bring to the Senate

We need to get some political things straightened out here. I know they are hard for amateurs to understand.

Judge Roy Moore won the Republican primary in Alabama yesterday. I realize President Trump had to campaign for the other guy but he always knew Brother Roy was his man. They will be good buddies.

Roy's acceptance speech was right out of a Landover Baptist sermon. It was a "We need to return this country to God...." speech. I've been thinking about what Senator Roy will do when he arrives on the Senate floor. I think his first speech on the floor will be how the nation can return to God by running homers out of the country.

What I don't quite have a handle on is how he will refer to women who are in the Senate. Will he have them moved to their own section in the back?

Others here might know more about him and suggest what they think he will do.

http://religionnews.com/2017/09/27/f...ff-in-alabama/

Basilissa 09-27-2017 04:21 PM

Re: What Wonderful Things will Roy Moore Bring to the Senate

That is excellent news indeed, Brother Mayor. He is a Godly :true-fancy: man who was twice removed from his duties as Alabama chief justice in an act of unjust persecution of True Christians™:

Quote:

Moore was twice elected chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court and twice removed from those duties. In 2003, he was removed from office for disobeying a federal judge’s order to remove a Ten Commandments monument from the state courthouse lobby. Last year, he was permanently suspended after a disciplinary panel ruled he had urged probate judges to defy federal court decisions on gay marriage and deny wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

Nobar King 09-27-2017 05:26 PM

I hope the first thing he does is run the homers out of the Senate.

its_faith 09-29-2017 01:25 AM

I havent been this proud of America since President Trumps historic landslide victoy over evil Clinton. :D

Johny Joe Hold 10-01-2017 12:23 AM

We have to appreciate the brilliance of Roy Moore's approach to politics. We True Christians™ need new ideas from time to time.

In their day there were a couple of great politicians. One was the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace, and the other of Georgia, Lester Maddox.

Both Governors used to Bible to help prevent interracial marriage. Wallace pledged to never let school and restaurant integration happen in Alabama. Maddox ran a restaurant and carried a pick axe handle when he met Negroes at the door.

We still need a way to separate good people from bad. Roy Moore discovered what is called "religious nationalism", using the Bible to show that homers and atheists are not legitimate Americans. It is clearly in the tradition of our political heroes, Wallace and Maddox.

Basilissa 10-01-2017 12:49 AM

Mr. Roy Moore is a phenomenal role model for all True Christian™ men. I love how he defended his position about communities under Sharia law in the US:

Quote:

Roy Moore: There are communities under Sharia law right now in our country. Up in Illinois. Christian communities; I don’t know if they may be Muslim communities.

But Sharia law is a little different from American law. It is founded on religious concepts.

Jeff Stein: Which American communities are under Sharia law? When did they fall under Sharia law?

Roy Moore: Well, there’s Sharia law, as I understand it, in Illinois, Indiana — up there. I don't know.

Jeff Stein: That seems like an amazing claim for a Senate candidate to make.

Roy Moore: Well, let me just put it this way — if they are, they are; if they’re not, they’re not. That doesn’t matter.
That entire interview (which also deals with the leading role of Christianity in America) is here: :link:

Anyway, you have to agree that Senator Moore is expressing the finest True Christian™ logic there. When I say that there are some (Christian, not Muslim) communities living under Sharia law somewhere "up there," it doesn't really matter if my statement is true or not. The point is that there is a hypothetical possibility that there could be some communities disregarding the federal and state laws and adopting Muslim Sharia law despite being Christians. It's very unlikely when you think about it, so try not to think about it but keep that outraged feeling. That's how True Christian™ politics is done.

Johny Joe Hold 10-01-2017 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1220891)
Mr. Roy Moore is a phenomenal role model for all True Christian™ men. I love how he defended his position about communities under Sharia law in the US:

... you have to agree that Senator Moore is expressing the finest True Christian™ logic there. When I say that there are some (Christian, not Muslim) communities living under Sharia law somewhere "up there," it doesn't really matter if my statement is true or not. The point is that there is a hypothetical possibility that there could be some communities disregarding the federal and state laws and adopting Muslim Sharia law despite being Christians. It's very unlikely when you think about it, so try not to think about it but keep that outraged feeling. That's how True Christian™ politics is done.

So true, Sister Basilissa. Christians like Senator-to-be Moore pray a lot. People like him, and those of us here at LBC, learn from our prayer conversations with God about potentially troubling future events. Someone needs to stand up to prevent these terrible things from happening.

Our beloved President George W. Bush prayed and learned Iraq had the potential to be a troublesome and dangerous place. Thank goodness he learned of this in his prayers, sent soldiers in there and now it is a safer place. We can expect the same courageous decisions from a Senator Roy Moore.

Brock Landers 10-01-2017 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1220560)
I hope the first thing he does is run the homers out of the Senate.

I'd love to see this too, but they will have trouble finding a quorum if he is successful in doing so.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-01-2017 08:18 PM

Like most our independent- and Biblically-minded Republican senators, I'm sure this new one whats-his-name-doesnt-matter will, with absolute certainly, vote party line regardless of issue. See? That's why we vote - to give our guy the mandate. Do you want to WIN like Donald Trump or do you want to be a LOSER like Barack Obama? *rousing baseball speech* *wave flag*

Johny Joe Hold 10-02-2017 02:31 AM

I'm looking forward to the first time Senator Roy Moore rides his horse over to the White House to chat with President Trump. Can you imagine Mitch McConnell riding a horse?

Look for more Republican Senators wearing cowboy hats so they can be identified with our hero Roy Moore. Maybe even Governors like Cris Christy will wear one.

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/as...xlarge-169.jpg

WilliamJenningsBryan 10-02-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1221033)
I'm looking forward to the first time Senator Roy Moore rides his horse over to the White House to chat with President Trump. Can you imagine Mitch McConnell riding a horse?

Look for more Republican Senators wearing cowboy hats so they can be identified with our hero Roy Moore. Maybe even Governors like Cris Christy will wear one.

. . .

A virile man indeed Mayor, and he would bear some resemblance to Putin if he took his shirt off and rode bare chested.

Johny Joe Hold 11-10-2017 12:28 AM

Leave it to the Clinton liberals to do character assassination of our Christian Brother, Roy Moore.

Today several harlots told stories of when they were teenagers and Brother Roy was in his 30's. One was 14, one was 16 and others were 18 or so. They claim Brother Roy undressed them and himself.

As this lawyer correctly points out, they were the age of legal consent. That is all that matters to Jesus and Landover Baptist. When is this attack on our Christian politicians going to stop. The President wants Brother Roy in the Senate and he should step in to make it happen.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore...223029129.html

We Christian know also the Mary was a teenagers and Joseph and adult carpenter. That had a happy ending that changed the world:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Mary Etheldreda 11-10-2017 01:58 AM

In his interview with fake news CNN, Roy Moore shares the Truth that Americans want to hear: We have lost our Freedom and Liberties in this great nation because the Gays are allowed to get married. We cannot have True Freedom if they have the freedom to sin. Shame on them, and shame on anyone who supports them.

Quote:

ROY MOORE (D), ALABAMA SENATORIAL CANDIDATE: Our foundation has been shaken. Crime, corruption, immorality, abortion, sodomy, sexual perversion sweep our land. DACA is wrong. Dreamer is wrong.

Homosexual conduct should be illegal. Just because it's done behind closed doors, it can still be prohibited by state law. Do you know that bestiality, the relationship between man and beast, is prohibited in every state? Do you know that?

QUESTION: Did I ask you about having sex with a cow?

MOORE: No, you didn't, but...

QUESTION: Or a horse? Or a dog?

MOORE: ... it's the same thing.

Didymus Much 11-10-2017 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1223652)
ROY MOORE (D), ALABAMA SENATORIAL CANDIDATE:
Quote:

...Do you know that bestiality, the relationship between man and beast, is prohibited in every state? Do you know that?

Somebody made this m0ron a judge? Fact check time:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...States.svg.png

Green = Bestiality is legal
Yellow = Bestiality is a misdemeanor
Orange = Bestiality is a felony and a misdemeanor
Red = Bestiality is a felony

Whole lot of NOT RED there, eh? Which means ol' Roy is either willfully ignorant, an idiot, he's lying though his false teeth (again) in pursuit of a theocracy, or all three at once. You know where my money is.

handmaiden 11-10-2017 09:45 PM

Something is wrong with your map. Maryland looks yellow but has a red tag.

And Roy Moore is just like Jesus. His brother said so somewhere.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-11-2017 01:44 PM

To paraphrase a wise man: "let me just put it this way — if it is, it is; if it isn't, it isn't. That doesn’t matter."

Johny Joe Hold 11-12-2017 02:56 AM

A fourteen year old knows that when a 32 year old man does something inappropriate she is to tell police. She didn't tell police so obviously it did not happen.

All these women are now coming up with stories about our Godly friend Roy Moore. One says when she was 18 and he was in his 30's he boozed her up and did something inappropriate. Again, she was over the age of consent and anyway did not report it to authorities.

I've been on the phone with the President's people pleading with them to have the President jail these women. I've read these stories are starting to hurt Roy's chances for the election to the U. S. Senate.

We need a Senator Roy Moore putting up federally funded Ten Commandment Monuments in front of every U. S. Post Office. We need him telling the public homers like to have sex with cows. Never in our history have we needed a full Christian like Roy Moore in the Senate than right now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/433162b...woman%27s.html

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-12-2017 08:25 AM

Why aren't these women showing their faces? It's because his accusers are too ugly for him to have groped. This is the same defense our President employed with the best success, not to mention conservative former mayor of Toronto in defense of him wanting eating another woman's p*ssy: "I would never do that," he said. "I've got more than enough to eat at home." Defense rests, your honor.

Johny Joe Hold 11-12-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1223814)
Why aren't these women showing their faces? It's because his accusers are too ugly for him to have groped. ..Defense rests, your honor.

Thank you, Dr. Toole.

One of the disturbing things about the Alabama Senate contest is Brother Roy Moore's opponent, Liberal Doug Jones. He is constantly chasing Negroes and begging, "Can I have my picture taken with you?"

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...FmGdcN-rKh403A

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-13-2017 02:10 AM

Would it be too out of line here to ask where's the evidence - like semen stained clothing and DNA?

I hate to bring up the "C" word here (Clinton), but even that harlot Monica Lewinsky had the foresight to preserve that unwashed navy-blue cocktail dress.