The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Can my soul be saved? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40789)

Enrique22 04-11-2010 11:36 AM

Can my soul be saved?

I am 22 years old, I havent gone to church very often, I really like to show off my body and be cocky, I spend alot of hours in the gym, i like to be seen by anyone it produces pelasure to me, I often like watching myself on the mirror, I send you a pic of myself. I would like you to tell me what should i do to try to save my soul, Any punishment you think I will do, do i need to lose my sexy body or what?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/118/wc12312.jpg

Thank you

Talitha 04-11-2010 11:40 AM

Re: Can my soul be saved?

I think you are nothing but a Sinner.
However, Salvation is at hand and Landover Baptist Church is there for you.
I'm sure if you send more photographs to either myself or one of our Pastors, we can determine the scale of Sin we are dealing with.

God Bless.

Cranky Old Man 04-11-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrique22 (Post 504714)
do i need to lose my sexy body or what?

You need to stop lying: Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Enrique22 04-11-2010 11:55 AM

Where should i send them Talitha? I feel like my life of showing off and being cocky is losing its meaning I need to redeem myself, I will accept my just punishment but I seek your help.

Cranky Old Man 04-11-2010 01:29 PM

Please leave us alone.

repented harlot70 04-11-2010 01:47 PM

First thing you can do is go to a doctor and remove that hideous mark from your body. Shameful.

Leviticus 19:28

28Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Second, get yourself a 1611 King James Version Bible

READ IT!!!

Repent, repent, repent.

And stop irritating the menfolk here.

GOD=life 04-11-2010 01:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrique22 (Post 504729)
I feel like my life of showing off and being cocky is losing its meaning I need to redeem myself, ...

I will help you with a brief analysis.

It will also help you from being laughed at behind your back :thumbsup:

James Dewitt 04-11-2010 01:57 PM

Young man a few things come to mind
You need to get rid of the tattoo and ear ring.
Leviticus 19:28

28Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Get a proper hair cut, what the heck did you put on it to make it stick up like that.

Get a KJV1611 and start reading.

Enrique22 04-11-2010 02:01 PM

I will remove both my earrigns right now, what should i do with them? Also ill ask a doctor procedures to take away the tattoo, or is there any other way to do it that you had in mind? What should i do with my hair then?

Also God = life what should i do with my physique? any advice?

Thank you guys.

repented harlot70 04-11-2010 02:08 PM

Considering the possibility that you do sinful things with that tattooed arm, you could always cut it off.

Matthew 5:29 (King James Version)

29And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 18:8-10 (King James Version)

8Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Mark 9:47(King James Version)
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Same goes for arms.

:innocent:

Enrique22 04-11-2010 02:15 PM

I am afraid both my arms are tattooed! What can i do =(

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3796/wc1236.jpg

Not sure you can apreciate it on this other picture, also both ears are peirced bu I removed them now, what should i do with the earrings?

James Dewitt 04-11-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrique22 (Post 504789)
I will remove both my earrigns right now, what should i do with them? Also ill ask a doctor procedures to take away the tattoo, or is there any other way to do it that you had in mind? What should i do with my hair then?

Also God = life what should i do with my physique? any advice?

Thank you guys.

Ear rings throw in trash
Tattoo belt sander
Hair get a hair cut leave it natural, no goop!
Give up pumping iron, start pumping up your mind read and follow the KJV1611

Enrique22 04-11-2010 02:21 PM

Thrown them to the trash now! What do you mean with belt sander sir, how should i do that? Should i completly shave my hair as punishment and never let it grow or? Also stopping pumping iron will be the hardest thing for me since i take real pride on my physique but if tis a must to save my soul I will stop, should i go fat also as punishment or what would you recomend me?

I really thank you for your effort on saving my soul

repented harlot70 04-11-2010 02:26 PM

Is the Bible not clear to you?

What do you want, salvation? Or proud, tattoed arms?

My husband has a saw, if you need to borrow it.

James Dewitt 04-11-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrique22 (Post 504806)
Thrown them to the trash now! What do you mean with belt sander sir, how should i do that? Should i completly shave my hair as punishment and never let it grow or? Also stopping pumping iron will be the hardest thing for me since i take real pride on my physique but if tis a must to save my soul I will stop, should i go fat also as punishment or what would you recomend me?

I really thank you for your effort on saving my soul

Plug in sander make sure you have 50 grit sand paper loaded ( see instructions on box) apply sander to tattooed area, keep going until tattoo is gone! Some of the best Christians I know are bald.

I do not lift weights do I look fat!

GOD=life 04-11-2010 02:36 PM

Okay, friend. I'll tell you a little secret.

You know what's a "turn on" to a Christian woman? You holding a KJV 1611 Bible and reading from it. That way, she will know that you are a man who will take care of her properly and that - by extension - SHE will go to Heaven too.

Can you upload a picture of yourself holding a Bible.

Please keep your shirt on, though. It's difficult for me to fight the urge. Looking at your pictures makes me feel hungry. It makes me feel things in my stomach my wife hasn't let me feel in a long time.

I really want to eat a sandwich right now, you're so skinny!

My wife is doing the dishes. I can't ask her to make a sandwich, or the silly girl will just spill soap all over it.

Now I MUST MAKE MY OWN SANDWICH

repented harlot70 04-11-2010 02:40 PM

My wife is doing the dishes. I can't ask her to make a sandwich, or the silly girl will just spill soap all over it.

Now I MUST MAKE MY OWN SANDWICH

Sorry to hear that, GOD=Life

I make my husband's sandwiches daily. The fridge is always stocked so he never even needs to ask. He just tells me to get him a sandwich, and being the meek, submissive wife that I am, I immediately comply.

Enrique22 04-11-2010 02:42 PM

I dont have any bible at home I should get one soon! The sander on arm will eliminate the tattoos completly? Also should i apply somethign afterward? Also you recomend me eating alot?

Here is another picture of my work as model wonder if ill be able to find salvation after all my pride and lust.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4968/wc12315.jpg

James Dewitt 04-11-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrique22 (Post 504822)
I dont have any bible at home I should get one soon! The sander on arm will eliminate the tattoos completly? Also should i apply somethign afterward? Also you recomend me eating alot?

Here is another picture of my work as model wonder if ill be able to find salvation after all my pride and lust.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4968/wc12315.jpg

Sell ear rings at a pawn shop, use cash to buy a BIBLE.
Yes apply rubbing alcohol to sanded area to stave off infections .
Quit posting half naked pictures of your self. We have Good Christian ladies that might see them.

Enrique22 04-11-2010 03:29 PM

Somehow the picture got remvoed im afraid, her eit is again;

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4968/wc12315.jpg