The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Countdown to 911 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7)

Bobby-Joe 09-13-2006 11:21 PM

Countdown to 911

So what are your thoughts on this excellent series? I see they accurately portrays Clinton's neglect in refusing to have Ben Ladin killed (which obviously excuses President Bush from doing the same thing). Personally I do not see that Clinton never did this as an issue; as a good TRUE CHRISTIAN™ I know THE TRUTH™ is more important than what actually happened.

Does anyone else find themselves a little bit uncomfortable with the lack of commercials? I mean, what is the point of anything if somebody is not making money off it. It kind of turns this Godly documentary into a hand out.

By the way, great parade we had in Freehold last monday celibrating the deaths of those digusting 3,000 Joo Yorkers.

MoonFlower 09-13-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 24)
By the way, great parade we had in Freehold last monday celibrating the deaths of those digusting 3,000 Joo Yorkers.

:mad: Gee, no wonder Moon decided to stay locked up in her tree while you crazy fools celebrated the deaths of innocent people! It shouldn't matter what religion they were, BJ...the fact that they were INNOCENT should be enough.

Moon

Glendora Christianson 09-14-2006 04:47 AM

I Blame Clinton!

I believe everything ABC and the conservative talk show hosts tell me because they are much closer to God than those communist leftists. If Bill Clinton hadn't been so busy playing "hide the cigar" with Moinca Lewinsky, we wouldn't have near the problems we have today. If we lose the War on Terror, I will place full blaim on the Democrats and so will Jesus!

Larry Lee 09-14-2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 114)
I believe everything ABC and the conservative talk show hosts tell me because they are much closer to God than those communist leftists. If Bill Clinton hadn't been so busy playing "hide the cigar" with Moinca Lewinsky, we wouldn't have near the problems we have today. If we lose the War on Terror, I will place full blaim on the Democrats and so will Jesus!

Of course you're right, but let's be fair and balanced in apportioning blame to all the responsible parties. If Hitlery had upheld her wifely responsibilities to Bill, then he wouldn't have been forced to turn to woman after woman and engage in one meaningless encounter immediately followed by yet another. He was suffering. And in the end, my theory is that Bill decided to deliberately destroy America in a desperate bid to re-spark his wife's attention, which is basically the sub-text that I saw in that excellent ABC miniseries. Did anyone else pick up on it?

Bobby-Joe 09-14-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lee (Post 184)
Of course you're right, but let's be fair and balanced in apportioning blame to all the responsible parties. If Hitlery had upheld her wifely responsibilities to Bill, then he wouldn't have been forced to turn to woman after woman and engage in one meaningless encounter immediately followed by yet another. He was suffering. And in the end, my theory is that Bill decided to deliberately destroy America in a desperate bid to re-spark his wife's attention, which is basically the sub-text that I saw in that excellent ABC miniseries. Did anyone else pick up on it?

Interesting, so what of one of the great "What ifs" will be "What Hitlary Clinton wasn't a thespian?". But this kind of sexually depraved nonsense you would expect from a Demoncrat. That is what makes the Republicans great; the fine traditional families of their leaders like Cheney.

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-14-2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 194)
That is what makes the Republicans great; the fine traditional families of their leaders like Cheney.

Not to mention the fine traditional family values shown by conservative Republicans like Robert E. Bauman.

Brother Temperance 09-15-2006 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonFlower (Post 31)
:mad: Gee, no wonder Moon decided to stay locked up in her tree while you crazy fools celebrated the deaths of innocent people! It shouldn't matter what religion they were, BJ...the fact that they were INNOCENT should be enough.

Moon

Precisely. If only they had bathed in the blood of the Lamb, they would have become innocent of all sin. Instead, they followed the cult of Judaism, which means they still have Christ's blood on their hands, but not in a good way. Understand?

Homertard 07-18-2007 03:09 PM

Re: Countdown to 911

And that makes it okay, then?! People were murdered and you celebrated!!??

Brother Temperance 07-18-2007 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omerta (Post 82947)
And that makes it okay, then?! People were murdered and you celebrated!!??

What are you getting all worked up about? We didn't murder them. I don't see you trolling the Al-Qaeda or National Organisation of Women messageboards with your anti-God backchat.

Homertard 07-18-2007 03:21 PM

But you shouldn't bad mouth the dead, regardless of them being evil or not. It comes back to you later on in life. It always does.

That's not from anyone's view - it is a fact.

Brother Temperance 07-18-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omerta (Post 82953)
But you shouldn't bad mouth the dead, regardless of them being evil or not. It comes back to you later on in life. It always does.

Is it a fact that you were saying nasty things about Stalin earlier? I thought he was dead.

Homertard 07-18-2007 03:33 PM

It was indeed a fact. And it haunts me from time to time. But he was a killer. He was a monster.

Those people were blown up, by nutters. It was horrible, brother. They were innocents. Americans, British. PEOPLE.

Sista Lateefah 07-18-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omerta (Post 82953)

A fact? Where do the proof be, then? Even back when I had been unsaveded, I couldn't stand them fags, and I done threw me a party when God struck the homer Freddie Mercury dead. That had been... what... 16 years ago? And it be almost ten years since I threw a party ovah Matthew Shepard burnin' in Hell. If anythang, my blessings has only increased with time! Praise!! :jesus:

Brother Temperance 07-18-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omerta (Post 82959)
It was indeed a fact. And it haunts me from time to time. But he was a killer. He was a monster.

Those people were blown up, by nutters. It was horrible, brother. They were innocents. Americans, British. PEOPLE.

Why are you going on at us about it? Go complain to the feminists or the homosexuals, they're the ones that caused it.

Sista Lateefah 07-18-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omerta (Post 82959)

So you is acknowledgedin' that folks who's not American and British isn't real people? I has my doubts about the British myself, except fo' the handful of True Christians™ like Brotha Temperance that be up in there.

Homertard 07-18-2007 03:39 PM

Nevermind.

I just have my reasons for getting angry at this. And they are god reasons.

It happens to everyone. Sooner, or later, you'll regret it. And I'm NOT threating you. It will happen.

If you type correctly, I'll answer your question, Sister.

Sista Lateefah 07-18-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omerta (Post 82965)
If you type correctly, I'll answer your question, Sister.

:o You racist piece o' trash! You really is a nazi, isn'tchoo? To all y'all unsaveded folk that be readin' this, take a good look at this bigoteded foo's post. This be what a lifetime without Jesus do to you.

Brother Temperance 07-18-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sista Lateefah (Post 82971)
:o You racist piece o' trash! You really is a nazi, isn'tchoo? To all y'all unsaveded folk that be readin' this, take a good look at this bigoteded foo's post. This be what a lifetime without Jesus do to you.

Still, it could be worse, at least he wasn't threating you. If he threated you in the same post where he told you to improve your typing skills, that'd be even worse, even if he had "god reasons" for doing so.

Homertard 07-18-2007 03:53 PM

wooo! woo! hold on a moment!!!!

I was just asking for you to use full stops and captial letters. I said nothing racist, at all. I'm sorry, if you misread my post.

And I'm not a nazi. Never said I was. Never will be.

Bobby-Joe 07-18-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omerta (Post 82977)
wooo! woo! hold on a moment!!!!

I was just asking for you to use full stops and captial letters. I said nothing racist, at all. I'm sorry, if you misread my post.

And I'm not a nazi. Never said I was. Never will be.

I hope not, we have no truck with racists here.

As for the 3,000 killed well, they were hellbound Joo Yoker left coast liberal scum. Why do you think Jesus chose to kill them? You have some problem with God or somthing Omerta?