The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello, I am Christian Weston Chandler (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64266)

CWCSonichu 04-28-2011 03:57 PM

Hello, I am Christian Weston Chandler

I am a highly functioning autistic and have come here to seek sanctuary in the name of the holy spirit from those filthy trolls who try to hurt me. I am a well known artist and creator of Sonichu. Nice to meet you all.

Felicity 04-28-2011 04:01 PM

Re: Hello, I am Christian Weston Chandler

Welcome! :)

Why not pray to Jesus to fix you and make you normal? :innocent:

CWCSonichu 04-28-2011 04:03 PM

Oh, believe me I have. I have come to believe he has a reason for me to be highly functioning autistic and am grateful he allowed me to have the artistry skills I possess. I hope to, one day, find a faithful boyfriend free girl.

HTannor 04-28-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWCSonichu (Post 741315)
I hope to, one day, find a faithful boyfriend free girl.

Well, I'm not sure what good that's going to do for you.

Responsible parents of retards usually make sure the little tyke only shoots blanks, if you get my drift.

Nobar King 04-28-2011 04:38 PM

Is there a reason why you are trying to disassociate yourself with the Asperger's crowd?

CWCSonichu 04-28-2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTannor (Post 741338)
Well, I'm not sure what good that's going to do for you.

Responsible parents of retards usually make sure the little tyke only shoots blanks, if you get my drift.

True, I hadn't really considered that. Since I'm highly functioning Autistic, perhaps I'm minor enough in my affliction that it doesn't get passed on to my children. I'll pray that it doesn't, anyway. :innocent:

CWCSonichu 04-28-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 741341)
Is there a reason why you are trying to disassociate yourself with the Asperger's crowd?

Because they're not autistic, they're just trying to draw attention away from us truly afflicted. They're horrible sinners.

Rev. Q 04-28-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWCSonichu (Post 741346)
Because they're not autistic, they're just trying to draw attention away from us truly afflicted. They're horrible sinners.

And how!

I hear all these hippies talking about how our children MUST be getting poisoned, "Just look at all the increased cases of autism and Asperger's!" Well, it could be that everyone's just trying to jump on that "special needs" bandwagon and that literally ANYONE can be diagnosed as autistic these days. Just look at all the has-been celebrities trying to revive their careers by getting pity from the general public. "Self-diagnosis of Asperger syndrome is common, and some doctors may overdiagnose in order to enable a child to receive special education, or for other reasons."

James Hutchins 04-28-2011 08:02 PM

Welcome CWCSonichu!

What single passage in the KJV turned your life around and how?

I think it is terrific you are artisitic! Do you do stained glass for Churches? I'd like a panel done for my home.

CWCSonichu 04-28-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Q (Post 741458)
And how!

I hear all these hippies talking about how our children MUST be getting poisoned, "Just look at all the increased cases of autism and Asperger's!" Well, it could be that everyone's just trying to jump on that "special needs" bandwagon and that literally ANYONE can be diagnosed as autistic these days. Just look at all the has-been celebrities trying to revive their careers by getting pity from the general public. "Self-diagnosis of Asperger syndrome is common, and some doctors may overdiagnose in order to enable a child to receive special education, or for other reasons."

I'm so glad I found this community on nice, wholesome Christians. :innocent: God be with you.

WinnerNotSinner 04-28-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWCSonichu (Post 741346)
Asbergers ... They're horrible sinners.

This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. :thumbdown:

So what does being autistic entail anyway? Some sort of demon infestation in your brain particles?

CWCSonichu 04-28-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnerNotSinner (Post 741660)
This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. :thumbdown:

So what does being autistic entail anyway? Some sort of demon infestation in your brain particles?

I can't help what god gave me. I just try to the best with what I've got.

WinnerNotSinner 04-28-2011 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWCSonichu (Post 741685)

GOD gave you the affliction for a reason. It might have been your parents who messed your life up for you because they weren't right with Jesus.

How old are you? And what Church do you go to?

Lost Sheep McUinnean 04-29-2011 12:04 AM

Welcome friend.

I think you should listen to Br. Winner here.
In any case, don't you have any L.A. Phonebooks to memorise or Pentagon codes to crack?

If not I'd say get cracking on Genesis and just keep going.:thumbsup:

Barack 04-29-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWCSonichu (Post 741685)

Hey CWCSonichu,

Remember that normal is a relative term and everything created in God's image is perfect in His eyes. Don't let these people debase you - what society deems as abnormal is just society's standard of perfection.

Jedediah 04-29-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barack (Post 741716)
Hey CWCSonichu,

Remember that normal is a relative term and everything created in God's image is perfect in His eyes. Don't let these people debase you - what society deems as abnormal is just society's standard of perfection.

Care to back that up with Scripture, boy? :angry:

Nobar King 04-29-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Q (Post 741458)
"some doctors may overdiagnose in order to enable a child to receive special education, or for other reasons."

It's called benefit fraud. You can get MedicAid, Supplemental Security, welfare, food stamps, a parking placard, and more! It's no wonder so many mothers want their stupid kids labeled autistics.

You can even PAY a doctor to diagnose your child with autism or Asperger's. It's a small investment to make compared to decades of benefits from the government.

Did you know that single mothers who are already on welfare are ten times as likely to give birth to an autistic child? These women are experts at gaming the system. They learn these strategies from the more mature benefit cheats around them, and also online in web forums or on facebook.

Forest Spirit 04-29-2011 12:26 AM

Dear Christian,
I wanted to let you know that I read your little blog and even though I didn't understand all of it you are certainly a creative and vital human being with a lot to offer the world and don't listen to these jackasses I also have a brother with Asperger's syndrome and I understand how difficult it must be for you to cope with other people these guys don't understand anything that isn't in the bible and it isn't your fault that they're so mean to retards

Rev. Q 04-29-2011 12:48 AM

GOD has a purpose, even if you feel afflicted and troubled with your impairment. Remember the lamentations of Jeremiah to the LORD:

Jeremiah 15:10-11 -- "Woe is me, my mother, that thou hast borne me a man of strife and a man of contention to the whole earth! I have neither lent on usury, nor men have lent to me on usury; yet every one of them doth curse me. The LORD said, Verily it shall be well with thy remnant; verily I will cause the enemy to entreat thee well in the time of evil and in the time of affliction."

In other words, deal with it and be rewarded later.

Jeremiah 15:18-21 -- "Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable, which refuseth to be healed? Wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail? Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them. And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD. And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible."

If you are a true child of GOD, trust that any who ridicule you will shall ultimately fail, and you can laugh heartily at their eternal torment from your box seats in Heaven. :innocent:

BelieverInGod 04-29-2011 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest Spirit (Post 741747)
Dear Christian,
I wanted to let you know that I read your little blog and even though I didn't understand all of it you are certainly a creative and vital human being with a lot to offer the world and don't listen to these jackasses I also have a brother with Asperger's syndrome and I understand how difficult it must be for you to cope with other people these guys don't understand anything that isn't in the bible and it isn't your fault that they're so mean to retards

Seriously, what is Aspergers? Back in the day we used to call these "the shy kid", or the "studious kid" and it wasn't a big deal!

But no, you liebrals have to make it a syndrome because EVERYONE'S A VICTIM :cray: Kid does something stupid? He needs drugs. Kid has a temper tantrum? He needs drugs. You people are obsessed with getting everyone on drugs.

If he's that creative, why not say "he's a creative kid" why does he need a syndrome attached to him?