The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello peeps, I'm back! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115285)

baptistislove21 10-06-2018 11:34 PM

Hello peeps, I'm back!

What's up?? The crazy chick is back in.....red??? I'm not wearing black today so I'd be lying if I said black. :D Anyways, I happened to see this website in my favorites and decided to log in and it worked. Weird right?

James Hutchins 10-07-2018 12:44 AM

Re: Hello peeps, I'm back!

While I do not recall you, tell me how Jesus has been touching you and making you come unto Him. Say praise to Him with the passion He deserves. :yahoo:

Basilissa 10-07-2018 02:12 AM

Hello dear and a cautious :welcome-sign: back (I suppose). Would you care to remind us, what is your favorite Bible verse?

Faith_Machine 10-07-2018 09:29 AM

Say, why don't you upload a nice photo of yourself? It's always good to be able to put a face to a name.

How old did you say you were?

baptistislove21 10-07-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1239328)
While I do not recall you, tell me how Jesus has been touching you and making you come unto Him. Say praise to Him with the passion He deserves. :yahoo:

He made me realize the truth and the truth is "Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life".

James Hutchins 10-07-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baptistislove21 (Post 1239346)
He made me realize the truth and the truth is "Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life".

That does not sound like Jesus penetrated you with His Magnificent® Love. Are you sure He came unto you and did not simply pass you in the night?
Many sodomites think it is Jesus with them but in truth, it is the Devil shape shifting.

baptistislove21 10-07-2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1239330)
Hello dear and a cautious :welcome-sign: back (I suppose). Would you care to remind us, what is your favorite Bible verse?

My favorite bible verse is John 14:6 KJV " Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" <3 I have more favorites. :bye:

baptistislove21 10-07-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1239334)
Say, why don't you upload a nice photo of yourself? It's always good to be able to put a face to a name.

How old did you say you were?

I would rather not show my face. It's nothing personal, it's just that I try not to reveal too much info on certain websites. I'm 24 by the way.

baptistislove21 10-07-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1239347)
That does not sound like Jesus penetrated you with His Magnificent® Love. Are you sure He came unto you and did not simply pass you in the night?
Many sodomites think it is Jesus with them but in truth, it is the Devil shape shifting.

Umm, I'm sorry.....what??

Basilissa 10-07-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baptistislove21 (Post 1239348)
My favorite bible verse is John 14:6 KJV " Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"

That is an excellent choice! Does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, when you think that one day, you will laugh from Heaven looking at such people like Gandhi, Malcolm X, Dalai Lama, Stephen Hawking, and all the other infidels, scorching in Hell forever and ever? :thumbsup:

baptistislove21 10-07-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1239351)
That is an excellent choice! Does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, when you think that one day, you will laugh from Heaven looking at such people like Gandhi, Malcolm X, Dalai Lama, Stephen Hawking, and all the other infidels, scorching in Hell forever and ever? :thumbsup:

Absolutely, as it should with all True Christians <3 ;):innocent:

Mary Etheldreda 10-10-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baptistislove21 (Post 1239349)
I would rather not show my face. It's nothing personal, it's just that I try not to reveal too much info on certain websites. I'm 24 by the way.

What's the matter dear, are you ugly? Plagued with acne? Are you a negro/ess with that weird face-bleaching handicap? You're among God's Elect here, we do not judge upon appearances but in righteousness, as Jesus commands (John 7:24). Besides, perhaps we can help you overcome your homeliness and find a decent or even desperate Christian man who isn't too put off by an older womb. Anyway, welcome!

baptistislove21 10-11-2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1239426)
What's the matter dear, are you ugly? Plagued with acne? Are you a negro/ess with that weird face-bleaching handicap? You're among God's Elect here, we do not judge upon appearances but in righteousness, as Jesus commands (John 7:24). Besides, perhaps we can help you overcome your homeliness and find a decent or even desperate Christian man who isn't too put off by an older womb. Anyway, welcome!

Hi Mary, my privacy is very important when using the internet, but I have nothing against you kind people of Landover Baptist. I mean no disrespect and I hope you have a blessed day. :)

Faith_Machine 10-11-2018 01:51 AM

Say, do you have a Web cam? I would love to discuss God's special plan for you, and Skype uses very secure encryption technology to protect your privacy.

baptistislove21 10-11-2018 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1239432)
Say, do you have a Web cam? I would love to discuss God's special plan for you, and Skype uses very secure encryption technology to protect your privacy.

I would love to discuss his plan as well. I do not use my webcam very often so would it be ok to talk through sending messages?

Faith_Machine 10-11-2018 03:22 AM

Oh, that would be lovely. Please install Kik on your phone and get back to me as soon as possible!

BibleReader2231 10-11-2018 05:38 AM

Mister Faith Machine, while you're on the attention of kik I thought I'd ask how to send pictures of myself. I know you asked me a long time ago but I still can't figure out how. If you're not able to, I suppose I could ask my Pa. figured I'd ask you first though since you asked.

Faith_Machine 10-11-2018 05:59 AM

Please post them here, as you have nothing to hide and I surely have nothing to hide and this is all perfectly innocent.

My private messages are still being monitored! Ixnay on the icspay!

Vengeance Puriel 10-11-2018 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1239438)
Please post them here, as you have nothing to hide and I surely have nothing to hide and this is all perfectly innocent.

My private messages are still being monitored! Ixnay on the icspay!

I do know pig Latin Fyi and you arnt allowed to use Skype or kik as you are forbidden

Esther B. 10-11-2018 04:24 PM

Welcome back, baptistislove21! I would highly suggest that you take a look at and heed the warning in Brother Faith Machine's signature. It's there for a reason (but don't ask me what it is because it's none of my business).