The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I have a few questions for you lovely people, if you don't mind. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115290)

baptistislove21 10-08-2018 06:14 PM

I have a few questions for you lovely people, if you don't mind.

As some already know, I already posted an introduction but I didn't mention any questions.
I hope this does not go against any of your rules. If so, please point that out so I can repent and not make the same mistake again.
So my 1st question is:
- How do you handle criticism from an unsaved trash?
I know they can be a handful at times and I was just wondering how you deal with their negativity?
Question number 2:
- Do you feel like the world treats you unfairly due to your beliefs?
I think you guys are really inspiring now that I've gotten to read some of your posts. It's obvious that you know the bible and are True Christians. People should embrace the fact that you tell the word how it is and how it should be.
Question number 3:
What are your views on the Westboro Baptist Church?

Thank you for answering and I hope you have a blessed day!
Stay a True Christian and never lose the faith. <3

Basilissa 10-08-2018 08:37 PM

Re: I have a few questions for you lovely people, if you don't mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baptistislove21 (Post 1239376)
So my 1st question is:
- How do you handle criticism from an unsaved trash?
I know they can be a handful at times and I was just wondering how you deal with their negativity?

Great question! The answer is, we rejoice, because persecution reassures us that we are right and everyone else is wrong:

Matthew 5:10 - Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 6:22 - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
2 Timothy 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
1 John 3:13 - Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Quote:

Question number 2:

- Do you feel like the world treats you unfairly due to your beliefs?
Of course! Christianity is the most persecuted religion in America! Christian people are shunned for not giving cakes to hellbound homosexuals, for not giving birth control options to hellbound harlots, don't even get me started on the whole "happy holidays" scandal, the examples of Christians being persecuted are countless!

Quote:

Question number 3:
What are your views on the Westboro Baptist Church?
Hellbound liberals. :thumbdown: They allow a woman to preach in their church!

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

I hope my answers were helpful, dear. :)

Faith_Machine 10-08-2018 09:02 PM

Baptistlove21, I like the cut of your jib. Your respectful tone will carry you far as you grow and learn with us.

Say, is the "21" in your username a reference to your age?

My, my, my, always a pleasure to meet a young person who's interested in Christianity.

Yes indeedy.

baptistislove21 10-09-2018 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1239377)
Great question! The answer is, we rejoice, because persecution reassures us that we are right and everyone else is wrong:

Matthew 5:10 - Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 6:22 - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
2 Timothy 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
1 John 3:13 - Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Of course! Christianity is the most persecuted religion in America! Christian people are shunned for not giving cakes to hellbound homosexuals, for not giving birth control options to hellbound harlots, don't even get me started on the whole "happy holidays" scandal, the examples of Christians being persecuted are countless!

Hellbound liberals. :thumbdown: They allow a woman to preach in their church!

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

I hope my answers were helpful, dear. :)

Thank you, Basilissa. They were very helpful!

baptistislove21 10-09-2018 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1239381)
Baptistlove21, I like the cut of your jib. Your respectful tone will carry you far as you grow and learn with us.

Say, is the "21" in your username a reference to your age?

My, my, my, always a pleasure to meet a young person who's interested in Christianity.

Yes indeedy.

It's a pleasure to meet you too. My real age is 24 but I used 21 in my user name because it has always been an easy number for me to remember.

Johny Joe Hold 10-09-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baptistislove21 (Post 1239384)
It's a pleasure to meet you too.

You inquired about Landover's thoughts on Westboro Baptist Church. Beloved Sister Bass provided a good answer, that Westboro is too liberal.

It is hard to understand how Westboro Baptist got off the tracks. Pastor Fred Phelps led the group for most of its life. He did some good things like picketing military funerals because the military did not fire all homers.

One problem with Westboro is that it has almost no members, about 40 I am told. It is not a rockin' church with a stable of handsome Landover preachers who condemn sinners in front of a packed house Sunday after Sunday.

Showing up to protest at a dead soldier's funeral is what liberals would do. It is a limp and ineffective testimony for Jesus. Having money, numbers and preachers like Pastor Zeke at the highest level of government is the way to put the Bible into our laws. We are not really condemning sin unless we make it illegal. Westboro Baptist still fails at being a genuine Christian church.