The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   CHRISTMAS WINS AGAIN! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95469)

Godfly 12-25-2013 03:44 PM

CHRISTMAS WINS AGAIN!

ONCE AGAIN WE ARE VICTORIOUS! THEY BROUGHT OUT THE BIG GUS THIS YEAR BUT THEY FAILED! CHRISTMAS HAS COME! A VICTORY FOR GOD, JESUS, AND ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS!

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-25-2013 04:47 PM

Re: CHRISTMAS WINS AGAIN!

OH GLORY!

Jesus 12-25-2013 07:56 PM

I always win. Always. :gleam:

Didymus Much 12-25-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 1050921)
I always win. Always. :gleam:

Unless the other side has such technologically advanced military equipment as chariots of iron. :lol:

Seriously?

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-26-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1050962)
Unless the other side has such technologically advanced military equipment as chariots of iron. :lol:

Seriously?

:nono:

Quote:

Deuteronomy 28:22 (1611 King James Bible)

The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a feuer, and with an inflammation, & with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildewe: and they shall pursue thee vntill thou perish.
Smite him, Jesus...smite him real good! :thumbsup:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-26-2013 05:59 AM

Friends, can we really call it victory when we are desperately hanging onto just 1 day to celebrate Jesus' birthday? Make no mistake, the atheists are winning the war. I wonder if Jesus can see how divided and fractured the so-called Christians on Earth have become, and is punishing us for our weakness? (Not our weakness really, rather theirs - we are right after all),

We must work doubly hard to cleanse the Church and purify the flock. We cannot tolerate dissent or pointless discussion any longer. Only good, clean people.

soulbanana 01-01-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD (Post 1051041)
Smite him, Jesus...smite him real good! :thumbsup:

I hope it's santa that gets smited :dancing-jesus:

Bobby-Joe 01-01-2014 10:43 PM

I am feeling proud this year. Did my part in the War to Defend Christmas. When that Wallmart Associate wished me Happy Holidays I chewed her out right and proper. Filthy welfare queen.

Godfly 01-03-2014 01:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Little Tammy Faith Godfrey and my niece Nancy Reagan Godfrey play with there knew Christmas gifts. They'll be ready for next years War on Christmas!

Persecuted Craig 01-05-2014 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1050872)
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE VICTORIOUS! THEY BROUGHT OUT THE BIG GUS THIS YEAR BUT THEY FAILED! CHRISTMAS HAS COME! A VICTORY FOR GOD, JESUS, AND ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS!

I was persecuted out of three malls by security on CHRISTmas Eve for telling the children lined up to see SATAN CLAUSE the TRUTH. That's a personal best and a small victory for CHRISTmas.

Quote:

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 1:18-20

Daisy Mae Johnson 01-09-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1052951)
Little Tammy Faith Godfrey and my niece Nancy Reagan Godfrey play with there knew Christmas gifts. They'll be ready for next years War on Christmas!

Oh, look at those precious little angels. Just think in about 10 short years they are going to make some lucky True Christian men very fines wives!

:thumbsup:

see_the_light 01-11-2014 06:25 PM

Thank GOD we are not in that Satan Worshiping land of the Huns.

I still think we should have nuked them on WWII

Look how they pervert CHRISTmas celebrations... Krampusnacht.

(I know, it's the LIEberal JOOtube, but where else to find these satanic insults to the BABY JESUS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnl5ZWG4tg

PRAY TO JESUS!