The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Ten year old sluts getting pregnant is no good reason for abortion! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79747)

Redeemed Papist 06-27-2012 07:33 PM

Ten year old sluts getting pregnant is no good reason for abortion!

Praise and Glory Alleluia!

Ten year old sluts in Kansas are being given a simple message - GET PREGNANT IN KANSAS AND YOU WILL HAVE A BABY!

In as clear cut and absolute a statement as possible the Kansas Board of Health has fearlessly stood up for Godly values and moved to revoke the license of a baby-murdering late abortionist doctor! :link:

Quote:

In a continuing effort to both curb access to abortion and reiterate their own opinion that there is never any situation where abortion could be necessary for a patient's well-being, the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts has decided in favor of revoking Dr. Ann Neuhaus's medical license. Neuhaus, a colleague of Dr. George Tiller, assisted him by providing second opinions for mental health exceptions for late abortions.
According to the Associated Press, Neuhaus was hoping to have her full medical license restored after spending years only allowed to provide limited medical care for charity work. Instead, an ongoing investigation into 11 patient cases obtained by Operation Rescue became the center of a movement to have her license stripped all together.
The cases all involved girls who sought abortions due to mental health issues from depression to suicide, with an age range from 17 years old to as young as 10. The board alleged that Neuhaus's exams were not thorough enough based on the available records provided, and that her follow up care was inadequate, as she did not recommend counseling or hospitalization afterwards.
Neuhaus called the accusations ridiculous. She said she refused to put too much identifying information in the records because she knew that they could eventually end up in the hands of outsiders and violate the patients' privacy. As for abortions not being necessary, Neuhaus found that laughable as well.
"To even claim that isn't medically necessary qualifies as gross incompetence," said Neuhaus. "Someone's 10 years old, and they were raped by their uncle and they understand that they've got a baby growing in their stomach and they don't want that. You're going to send this girl for a brain scan and some blood work and put her in a hospital?"
Sadly, the findings of the board were nearly inevitable. One of anti-choice Governor Sam Brownback's most recent appointments to the board was Richard Macias, a former Operation Rescue attorney, showing the Governor's obsession with getting anti-abortion activists key administrative spots for regulating the procedure. "I'm more concerned about the standard of care, particularly the aftercare," Macias told the AP. "That's the issue that bothers me the most."
Standard of care is a pretty loose term for a group that believes that later abortions were being used as "birth control." Offering their own expert witness during the board hearing, the witness claimed repeatedly that there is never any case in which providing an abortion could be seen as beneficial to a patient's mental health.
On cross-examination by Neuhaus' attorney, Robert Eye, questioned Dr. Gold about standard of care for mental health evaluations for late-term abortions. Gold replied that there is no such thing. She explained, "Late term abortion is not a treatment or intervention for any psychiatric condition." That statement was initially stricken from the record at Mr. Eye's request, but Dr. Gold continued to repeat her opinion on the record when asked.
When questioned about whether she had ever admitted a patient to the hospital for a late-term abortion Dr. Gold responded, "It would be inappropriate for a psychiatrist to admit a patient to a hospital for abortion services." That comment was also stricken from the record.
When asked if an unwanted pregnancy put a teen at risk for developing psychiatric disorders, Gold was emphatic.
"Teen pregnancy is not a risk factor for psychiatric disorders," she said.
Neuhaus will appeal the ruling. If she loses, she will not only have her license permanently revoked, but also nearly $100,000 in court costs.
You can't get any clearer than that! In God's own country with laws inspired by Christian morality ten year old sluts will have to take full responsibility for their actions!

GLORY :yahoo:

Now once the dust has settled from that we can start on legislation to get the little trollops married to the man that knocked them up.

Mary Etheldreda 06-27-2012 07:46 PM

Re: Ten year old sluts getting pregnant is no good reason for abortion!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 900352)
You can't get any clearer than that! In God's own country with laws inspired by Christian morality ten year old sluts will have to take full responsibility for their actions!

GLORY :yahoo:

Oh PRAISE JESUS! Suffer the little children unto Him, and He will show them just how having a child from rape is truly a Gift From God!

Deaner 06-28-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Now once the dust has settled from that we can start on legislation to get the little trollops married to the man that knocked them up.

Shut the fuck up. I've been Scott-free until you opened your big mouth. Does anybody have any legitimate legal advice on this??

Rev. M. Rodimer 06-28-2012 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 900440)
Shut the fuck up. I've been Scott-free until you opened your big mouth. Does anybody have any legitimate legal advice on this??

All you need is a DNA test to prove you're not the father, Deaner. No big deal. They don't even draw blood anymore, just a little cotton swab inside your mouth or other orifice.

Deaner 06-28-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 900449)
All you need is a DNA test to prove you're not the father, Deaner. No big deal. They don't even draw blood anymore, just a little cotton swab inside your mouth or other orifice.

Thanks 'bro.

I love the way we stick together around here.

Pastor Ed Lowman 06-28-2012 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 900453)
Thanks 'bro.

I love the way we stick together around here.

Oh, don't worry, brother. I know some doctors, real good ones.

You could make the trip down here and we could hit the range, and before worship, we could sit down with the doc and discuss our concerns.

The actual test would be even less of a bother than you've been told it will be. I'm sure a meeting of the minds can be reached with a copy of the test arriving at your place certified mail that same afternoon.

Pastor Ed

WilliamJenningsBryan 06-28-2012 07:45 AM

If young sluts had been reading their Bible (KJV1611) they would have learned that any time you deal with tallywhackers and cooters (or lingam's and yoni's) there is going to be some begating come out of it. It's a little tough to swallow, but when dealing with seed it's better to learn about it when you're young.

Quote:

Those "Boring Begats"
Why did God bother to include all those boring begats in the Bible?
by Dr. David R. Reagan

I had a fellow write me one time who asked, "Why did God bother to include all those boring begats in the Bible?" He was referring, of course, to the lengthy genealogies of Jesus that are recorded in Matthew 1 and Luke 3. In Matthew's version, the litany begins with the words, "Abraham begat Isaac..." (Matthew 1:2).

The begats are very important, and they are anything but boring, if they are studied carefully. Their importance lies in the fact that they substantiate that Jesus' lineage fulfilled the prophecies that the Messiah would be descended from Abraham (Genesis 12:3) through Isaac (Genesis 17:21) and Jacob (Genesis 28:14), and that He would be from the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:8), the family of Jesse (Isaiah 11:1), and the house of David (Jeremiah 23:5).

http://www.lamblion.com/articles/art...votionals1.php

Cranky Old Man 06-28-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Ten year old sluts in Kansas are being given a simple message - GET PREGNANT IN KANSAS AND YOU WILL HAVE A BABY!

It is good to know that, in these dark ages of getting Obamacare shoved down our throats, there are still places where Christian American values are hold high!

No doubt the feminist liberal media will twist this into something glorying teh slaughter of unborn children.

Redeemed Papist 10-13-2012 11:01 PM

I was reminded of this thread after I just passed a ten year old girl on the streets on my way home from witnessing to the tramps and winos down near the sea front. She was grimy and had torn clothes and seemed indifferent to me telling her to run on home rather than being out on the streets like some slutty whore.

"It's no good crying," I called. "Your mother should be spanking your behind for being out so late. It's past midnight."

She just turned and seemed wilfully determined to ignore sound advice. Luckily a passer by pulled over and she got into the car. It's good to see that one of her neighbours was looking out for her. She must have dropped her things in his lap as he delayed setting off but he seemed to be comforting her so I walked away secure in the knowledge that some people know how to be the good Samaritan even in this day and age. Maybe the little trollop will turn her life around and avoid a life of sin.