The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   "Sponsor a Niglet": Evangelical Mission to Save Negro Children (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=28196)

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-23-2009 06:45 AM

"Sponsor a Niglet": Evangelical Mission to Save Negro Children

:) SPONSOR A NIGLET TODAY! :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2napdzr.jpg
Here I am, with one of the little niglets who are part of our ministry. Can't you see the love between all of us? If you love Jesus, you will help me let these niglets live a better life!

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

One of the more overlooked and neglected demographic groups in Christian evangelical missionary work are young negro children, or more properly known as niglets. Millions of niglets across our fair country are raised in unsaved households. Either their mothers are working the nightshift at a 24-hour Wal-Mart and don't have the time to properly raise them in a True Christian™ environment, or sometimes the mothers don't work at all. Paternal negligence is overwhelming in the negro community and these little niglets lack a stable father figure in their life, often considering whatever negro buck coming over for a quick lay or a couple hits of the crack pipe "Daddy".

And when they are raised in a religious environment, these niglets are indoctrinated from a young age in false churches like A.M.E. Churches or worse, Black Muslim groups. What can we do to save these poor, unfortunate niglets?

I, the Rev. Jim Osborne, have worked closely with Landover Baptist Church in creating a small ministry aimed at bringing these niglets up in a True Christian™ way, and hopefully putting them on the path for further ministry in our Ex-Negro programs when they get older. This is why we have created "Sponsor a Niglet".

Sponsoring a niglet is a small financial contribution each month, with plans starting as low as $49.95 a month. This ministry provides valuable assistance to these niglets. What does your monthly contribution do?
  • One hour a week, Niglet Children's Ministry. Niglets learn basic things about Jesus, following the Bible, and various other doctrines to set them on the path of True Christianity™. We know the negro mind in general cannot grasp abstract concepts or intellectually-challenging issues so we frame it terms so they can understand. For example, instead of explaining Heaven as a place where one can have eternal life, being spiritually close to God, and bathing in Christ's love it is described as a happy place full of watermelons and fire hydrants to cool off.
  • They learn the proper role of the Negro race as outlined in the Bible. We make sure these dear little niglets don't grow up to be uppity or have a sense of entitlement (especially important since Obama was elected president). Special focus on the curse of Ham and why they should not feel ashamed being subservient to white people.
  • Special English lessons so they can understand the King James Bible. Most niglets are brought up speaking ebonics or jive so we have trained interpreters to help them understand the English of the Bible.
  • Rest assured that your financial donations go to help American niglets. They will not be wasted on "food aid" or other useless things on foreign niglets. When you donate, you are helping America! :thumbsup:
  • You receive a "thank you" video from the young niglet you sponsor. Often they are gifted in singing, dancing, or athletics. You will have a video of your special niglet showing off their basketball skills or performing an entertaining tap dance. This is a great video to invite your friends to come over and watch!
  • Finally, you get a T-Shirt so you can advertise to the world how much you care about the spiritual welfare of these niglets. (Photo below)

This T-Shirt is truly great. People will often stop and ask you on the street what it's all about. You can explain to them you are a True Christian™ dedicated to helping niglets learn about Jesus. It also makes people realize you are a very tolerant, caring individual who is helping minority races. Just listen to some testimonials from some of our sponsors!

"This ministry is great! For a mere $79.95 a month I know some niglet has a chance to be Saved® and go to heaven. I know they live a hard life but at least they'll have something to look forward to after they die!" - Diane R., Lubbock, TX

"Thank you Rev. Jim! Normally I don't let my children go near niglets because I don't want them to start becoming gangsters or raping white women when they get older. But now I don't feel so guilty about holding these prejudices anymore. What a great ministry!" - Harold N., Tupelo, MS

"I love this t-shirt! Wherever I go, people often stare at me and whisper to each other. The look on their faces is pure shock. No doubt they are commenting on how great of a Christian I am and making a stand against racism. It must amaze them that somebody like me is doing something to help these niglets!" - June W., Sandusky, OH

You've heard it friends, so why not get started on a monthly plan right away! Contact your Landover Baptist Church pastors for more information or to get payments started. I can be reached via PM or email at revjimsoborne@gmail.com

Ask yourself: What Would Jesus Do? He would help these little niglets, that's what He would do!

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne

Oakland "Reb" Griner 08-23-2009 02:01 PM

Re: "Sponsor a Niglet": Evangelical Mission to Save Negro Childre

Rev. Osborne wrote:

. . . We make sure these dear little niglets don't grow up to be uppity or have a sense of entitlement . . .

Reverend, that is the key to success for your program. Most other concerns foster that kind of wrong thinking, and it certainly leads to major problems. Reinforcing the correct Biblical role for the Hamites is just so often neglected.

SUV 08-23-2009 02:24 PM

I wouldn't have to touch one, would I? Or stand too close to it? :fear2:

After all, they DO bear "The Curse of Ham" - and I don't mean any boiled EASTER Ham, either! :angry:

VictoryOS 08-23-2009 03:28 PM

This sounds like such a wonderful project! As a compassionate Christian, I am very interested in taking part in this worthy cause. Reverend Jim, do you know what sizes are available for the t-shirts? The niglet won't actually come to my house at any time, will it? If it knows where we live, there's a high chance on robbery.

I'll ask my husband if we can get involved in this as soon as he gets home from his shift.

Nobar King 08-23-2009 03:37 PM

Can I just give my shirt to the little kid's parents?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-23-2009 04:54 PM

Hmmm. I'm interested, but am I going to have to send fried chicken and pies too, or is the money and prayer enough? More importantly, at any time will they be aware of my home address?

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-23-2009 07:48 PM

Upon maturity, are they released into the wild to run free?

Levi Jones 08-23-2009 08:19 PM

Amen Reverend!

$50 a month and I can be even more smugly satisfied in my Salvation® without having to actually DO anything?!

I can't wait to wear my 100% cotton t-shirt proclaiming Christian love of MY niglet.

SUV 08-23-2009 08:22 PM

My GOD, Brother! That is absolutely the VERY BEST Agonized, Bloody JESUS picture that I have seen in some time! :thumbsup:

Levi Jones 08-23-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 388373)

My GOD, Brother! That is absolutely the VERY BEST Agonized, Bloody JESUS picture that I have seen in some time! :thumbsup:

Thank you, Ms. SUV, for your kind words.

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-23-2009 08:31 PM

Rev. Jim answers your questions! :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron13
Reverend, that is the key to success for your program. Most other concerns foster that kind of wrong thinking, and it certainly leads to major problems. Reinforcing the correct Biblical role for the Hamites is just so often neglected.

Yes, I purposely designed this ministry to avoid mistakes like the United Negro College Fund does. We can't afford to brainwash niglets with "positive thinking" or becoming "successful". I know it's not exactly P.C. to encourage negroes to be subservient, but we are not about being P.C., we are about following the Bible. This is what the Bible teaches us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 388289)
This sounds like such a wonderful project! As a compassionate Christian, I am very interested in taking part in this worthy cause. Reverend Jim, do you know what sizes are available for the t-shirts? The niglet won't actually come to my house at any time, will it? If it knows where we live, there's a high chance on robbery.

I'll ask my husband if we can get involved in this as soon as he gets home from his shift.

Okay, the current largest size available right now is Men's XXL. Now, I know those will be too tight for both you and your wonderful husband, but rest assured, I just placed a special order for much larger sizes. However, do know that a $10 surcharge will be placed onto your order.

The niglet won't ever come to your house, don't worry. All you do is provide the financial support, the pastors and volunteers do the rest! :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 388290)
Can I just give my shirt to the little kid's parents?

Why are you ashamed of helping little niglets out, Brother Nobar? Don't you want the world to know what a great Christian you are?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 388308)
Hmmm. I'm interested, but am I going to have to send fried chicken and pies too, or is the money and prayer enough? More importantly, at any time will they be aware of my home address?

Money and prayer (actually, just money) is all that is required. We do provide little banquets once a quarter for them, usually fried chicken or catfish, but you are not required to attend. No they will not be aware of your home address. They won't even know your name. It is completely confidential!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 388359)
Upon maturity, are they released into the wild to run free?

Well, we do our best to herd them into the Ex-Negro program immediately. The last thing we want is more wild negroes running through the streets, looting stores, hootin' and hollerin' at white women, drinking malt liquor out of paper bags on their front porches, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 388372)
Amen Reverend!

$50 a month and I can be even more smugly satisfied in my Salvation® without having to actually DO anything?!

I can't wait to wear my 100% cotton t-shirt proclaiming Christian love of MY niglet.

Exactly, brother! That is the beauty of this program. You don't have to do anything except pay your monthly dues! The ministry does all the work. We just need the funding to keep it going which is where you come in.

David Goldman 08-23-2009 08:59 PM

In addition to the wonderful tee shirt, will we also get a full description receipt? I'm thinking that whenever someone calls me a racist (and it happens far more often than I would expect), it would be nice to simply show them something like that rather than argue with them about it. And at $50 a month, an anti-racist document like that would be quite a bargain. I could even show them that I am up to date with it!

Daisy Mae Johnson 08-24-2009 04:02 PM

Rev. Jim,

I'm curious, could you please make these in an apron and a tote bag? I don't wear T-shirts very often (except the Hands-off club one).

I could sure use a tote bag with a cause on it. Just think how quickly they will take off and be in high demand. I am the fashion diva of Freehold after all. All the ladies look to me for what to wear. :thumbsup:

The niglet on the apron will be adorable. I just hope no one mistakes it for a baby monkey.:birgits_giggle:

SUV 08-24-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 388941)
The niglet on the apron will be adorable. I just hope no one mistakes it for a baby monkey.:birgits_giggle:

Sister, I was of the same mind, but then I began to Fear that some of it might "rub off" on the nice Roast I might be carrying :(

Nurse Clampett 08-24-2009 05:36 PM

I would pay extra if I could have an iron on to put on my nurse robes!
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1251135388

fluffyhead 08-24-2009 06:25 PM

this is absolutely awful!!!
How dare you treat people differently because of their skin color? If I am correct, ((which by the way I am)) Jesus was not white either. So where do you get off thinking people with darker skin are somehow 'godless'

Also, for your information, one of my good friends is African-American. She is not only from a well-off family, she is also my most religous friend.

Nobar King 08-24-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whereisfluffy (Post 389018)
one of my good friends is African-American.

This sounds like something a bigot would say because they judge their friends by the color of their skin.

fluffyhead 08-24-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 389020)
This sounds like something a bigot would say because they judge their friends by the color of their skin.

Oh, wow. Coming from you lot that hit me where it hurt.

Nobar King 08-24-2009 07:12 PM

My name's not Lot.

David Goldman 08-24-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whereisfluffy (Post 389018)
this is absolutely awful!!! How dare you treat people differently because of their skin color? .

Just because YOU are white, doesn't mean that we have to support white children too with this project. I can't believe your racist views, that you would steal money from deserving black children, just because you think we should treat white children the same.

If we want to support black children, then that is our right. If you and your klan buddies want to support white children, then do your own thing away from here. You don’t need you bigots and racists polluting our Godly forums.