The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tyrannosaurus Rex: The Giant Kangaroo (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61902)

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-23-2011 09:33 PM

Tyrannosaurus Rex: The Giant Kangaroo

In the pre-flood world there was a canopy of water in the stratosphere. This is clearly documented in Genesis 1:6-8 which states:
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."
http://www.6000years.org/graphics/water_canopy2.jpg

The water layer above the firmament had several important functions such as warm temperature, higher oxygen content and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and the blocking of ultraviolet radiation coming from the sun. This caused all plants and animals to grow much larger than they do today as it states in Genesis 6:4:
"There were giants in the earth in those days;"
Many secular scientists would probably try to refute this but at the same time they completely ignore the fact that this can be proven by a simple analysis.

First let's take a look at the bone structure of a kangaroo:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7479/rooskel.jpg

These are the bones of a normal Austrian kangaroo, not so much special about that… or is there?
Well, let's take a look at the following image:

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/5...odelplasti.jpg

Looks familiar? These are the bones of the Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur. According to secular science these "vicious" creatures roamed the earth "millions of years ago" before they ultimately became extinct following an "unexplained" catastrophic event.

However, if we look at the bone structures of these two separate animals we notice that they're almost completely identical. As you can see, this is a definite PROOF that the Tyrannosaurus Rex did not become extinct. It was actually just a giant kangaroo.

---- UPDATE ----

I have found some stunning evidence that further supports my theory regarding the Kangarosaurus:

Quote:

Palaeontologists digging in northern Australia have found fossil evidence of several new species - including a "killer kangaroo".
A "killer kangaroo", huh... Sounds familiar?

http://images.wikia.com/primeval-fan...rus-rex-1-.jpg

It continues:

Quote:

Professor Mike Archer said the dig had turned up "truly extraordinary material".

He said the killer kangaroos would not have been like the creatures of today.

"There were meat-eating kangaroos with long fangs, and galloping kangaroos with long forearms, which could not hop," he told The Australian newspaper.

Palaeontologist Sue Hand, who also participated in the dig, told Australian radio that other potentially frightening creatures were unearthed.

"Very big birds... More like ducks, earned the name demon ducks of doom, some at least may have been carnivorous," she said.

The team now plans to study the fossils in detail, to see what more they can learn about the species and what effect changing climate had on their development.
Take that, stupid non-believers!

http://www.arrivalofthefittest.com/i..._Dinosaurs.jpg

- Dr. Isaiah Jones, Ph.D., Biblical Archaeologist

Jack O'fagan 03-23-2011 09:57 PM

Re: Tyrannosaurus Rex: The Giant Kangaroo

Dr that is a fascinating piece of research. Do you believe that they jumped in the same way as the smaller surviving kangoroos? It would certainly explain the deep footprints that these creatures managed to make in solid rock.

YiC

Jack

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-23-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 716952)
Do you believe that they jumped in the same way as the smaller surviving kangoroos? It would certainly explain the deep footprints that these creatures managed to make in solid rock.

Yes, of course. This also tells us that the T. Rex, just like the modern-day kangaroo, was not a carnivore. They were friendly vegetarians. It wouldn't surprise me if some pre-flood folks kept them in their homes as pets.

Jack O'fagan 03-23-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones (Post 716972)
Yes, of course. This also tells us that the T. Rex, just like the modern-day kangaroo, was not a carnivore. They were friendly vegetarians. It wouldn't surprise me if some pre-flood folks kept them in their homes as pets.

Maybe the pre-flood folk used them as we use domesticated horses today. Instead of sitting on their backs they may have sat in the kangaroos pouch? It would have been bumpy but totally feasible.

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-23-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 716979)
Maybe the pre-flood folk used them as we use domesticated horses today. Instead of sitting on their backs they may have sat in the kangaroos pouch? It would have been bumpy but totally feasible.

That is a great possibility indeed. Dinosaurs were used for all kinds of purposes in those days.

Brother Alex 03-23-2011 11:23 PM

What an excellent research, Dr. Jones. I had no idea that the Tyrannosaurus Rex was a marsupial and not a reptile as secular scientists have stated in the past. This research might be a major scientific breakthrough. Praise Jesus! :yahoo:

Lycia The Repentant 03-24-2011 02:18 AM

Dr. Jones, thank you for posting the results of your research in such a clear, concise way even we empty-headed women can understand!

It makes perfect sense! Noah, being a practical man above all else, probably decided to take two regular kangaroos on the ark instead of two Tyrannosaurus Rex kangaroos to save on space.

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-24-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 717154)
It makes perfect sense! Noah, being a practical man above all else, probably decided to take two regular kangaroos on the ark instead of two Tyrannosaurus Rex kangaroos to save on space.

Well, before the flood everything was much larger than it is today, even humans (Noah himself was about 10 - 15 ft tall). The kangaroo, along with other animals, didn't start to shrink until after the flood due to lower oxygen levels, ultraviolet radiation, shorter life-spans, etc.

On the other hand, he might have brought with him two baby kangaroos as the adult ones were still pretty big (40 ft) in comparison to humans at that time.

Jack O'fagan 03-24-2011 07:48 AM

I will bow to your superior knowledge Dr but Genesis 7:2 says

Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

In Leviticus 11 it says,

Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you. And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

Are kangaroos clean? If so then God in his infinite wisdow would have definately made them smaller. It would have been a tight squeeze with seven Kangarosaurus Rex.

True Disciple 03-24-2011 10:12 AM

Excellent research, Brother.

About the idea of antediluvian people traveling around in the pouches of kangaroos, I think that it is feasible. After all, secular scientists have found that Kangarosaurus Rex probably had feathers:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_7nfKP9hizrs/TO...png?imgmax=800

This is more irrefutable proof that these creatures were Intelligently Designed by God to carry around humans, as these feathers would make the pouch like a soft and comfortable bed for long journeys.:thumbsup:

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-24-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 717308)

About the idea of antediluvian people traveling around in the pouches of kangaroos, I think that it is feasible. After all, secular scientists have found that Kangarosaurus Rex probably had feathers:

This is more irrefutable proof that these creatures were Intelligently Designed by God to carry around humans, as these feathers would make the pouch like a soft and comfortable bed for long journeys.:thumbsup:

¡Jajajaja! Is looks sily this! Is like a gigantesc chicking this!:lol:

Sorry, but is real that??:wacko:

Also, one more problem I can to see is whit the teeths of the Kangasaurio Rex - are differents of the normal Austrian kangaroo ¿yes?

They are for eat the meats but the normal kangarú today is a vegetablevore, ¿yes?

How is explain this difference?

Sorry my ignorants questions, but I hope somoeone could clear this up me.:(

YIC, Mari.

Lost Sheep McUinnean 03-24-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 717308)

WOW!:fear2:
Is that a Transvestasaurus Mex or a Queeradactyl!?!?

True Disciple 03-24-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 717321)
¡Jajajaja! Is looks sily this! Is like a gigantesc chicking this!:lol:

Sorry, but is real that??:wacko:

Well, I don't know about the colors, and of course, these are claims of secular evilutionists, so they should be regarded with apprehension. However, feathers on this beast would greatly improve the comfort of a possible journey, which is an argument for Intelligent Design. And when evilutionists come up with evidence that supports Intelligent Design, it is usually true.:thumbsup:

Quote:

Also, one more problem I can to see is whit the teeths of the Kangasaurio Rex - are differents of the normal Austrian kangaroo ¿yes?

They are for eat the meats but the normal kangarú today is a vegetablevore, ¿yes?

Sorry my ignorants questions, but I hope somoeone could clear this up me.:(

YIC, Mari.
Well, Sister, you must realize that, before the flood, all animals were herbivores. After all, it is only after the flood that God commands humans to eat meat:

Genesis 9:3:
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Here God says that He gave us meat to eat in addition to green herb He already gave us to eat, meaning that the eating of meat is something postdiluvian. After all, God originally gives animals and humans only plants to eat:

Genesis 1:29-30:

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

I hope I've cleared things up for you now, Sister!:thumbsup:

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-26-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 717326)
Well, I don't know about the colors, and of course, these are claims of secular evilutionists, so they should be regarded with apprehension. However, feathers on this beast would greatly improve the comfort of a possible journey, which is an argument for Intelligent Design. And when evilutionists come up with evidence that supports Intelligent Design, it is usually true.:thumbsup:

Well, Sister, you must realize that, before the flood, all animals were herbivores. After all, it is only after the flood that God commands humans to eat meat:

Genesis 9:3:
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Here God says that He gave us meat to eat in addition to green herb He already gave us to eat, meaning that the eating of meat is something postdiluvian. After all, God originally gives animals and humans only plants to eat:

Genesis 1:29-30:

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

I hope I've cleared things up for you now, Sister!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Yes thank you sir brother, that was very elucidate for this matter.

And looks that thing like tasty big chicking for eat and to food a entire family for weeks!
I like big meat too, me and my sisters too, we all love eat meat so a big meat like that would be so much better for the fiestas here!

Thanks!

YIC, Mari:innocent:

Alphonse Alban 03-26-2011 10:31 PM

Hmm, it would have been grand sport to hunt those things. They are like at least 4 moose in one. I think I would have needed bigger gun though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 718429)
And looks that thing like tasty big chicking for eat and to food a entire family for weeks!
I like big meat too, me and my sisters too, we all love eat meat so a big meat like that would be so much better for the fiestas here!

Packing that large meat you could surely hold Fiesta for whole group. I like to eat spanish. Too bad we don't have that kind of Fiesta/BBQ culture here up north. Everyboby is just moping in the snow.

YiC,

Alphonse

MisterM 03-28-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 717321)

Are you a woman or otherwise little slow? Of course the plants where also bigger and the kangaroos had to have tools to chew them.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-28-2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterM (Post 719474)
Are you a woman or otherwise little slow? Of course the plants where also bigger and the kangaroos had to have tools to chew them.

Excuse me? Why are you insult me? :angry:I'm no slow, ?'m a young woman and I'm very intelligent enought for get a university career behind me in the Universidad de Alicante thank you. My english aren't very good but I'm learn better at the moment. Your own english is no so perfect I think but I wouldn't insulting you for this.

Please show better manners thank you.

And kangaroos don't used tools from what nobody knows, not now or in the past, if they use tools they wouldn't be kangaroos now, aren't they?

And True Disciple answer already my question. Or don't you saw that?:wacko:

YIC, Mari.

MisterM 03-28-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 719489)
Excuse me? Why are you insult me? :angry:I'm no slow, ?'m a young woman

I am very sorry if I insulted You. I was having holy fury burning (it also could have been chili I ate last night) inside me because of the Moomins discussion and I didn't notice that You are a woman.

What I did was done in haste and was very unchristian and I apologize.

Dr. Isaiah Jones 03-28-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterM (Post 719609)
I am very sorry if I insulted You. I was having holy fury burning (it also could have been chili I ate last night) inside me because of the Moomins discussion and I didn't notice that You are a woman.

What I did was done in haste and was very unchristian and I apologize.

Now, let's stay on topic here. This thread is about my research on pre-flood kangaroos, not the moomins or dumb female posters.

You should think before you post, my unsaved friend. Jesus is watching every step you take.

MisterM 03-28-2011 07:23 PM

Thank you for correcting me. Anyway, Your study seems to be the final stone to knock evolutionists down. And those evil devil worshipers should be stoned!