The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=41600)

Pastor Ezekiel 08-09-2011 02:49 AM

Re: Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul the gypsy scum (Post 781589)
I rather want to wear a chastity belt device, not castration.

Following your own selfish desires is how you got into this mess in the first place, Pedro. It's time to follow the Holy Bible instead of your idiotic gypsy thoughts.:rtfm:

Quote:

Isaiah 55:8-9: For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Paul the Foreigner 08-09-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 781703)
Following your own selfish desires is how you got into this mess in the first place, Pedro. It's time to follow the Holy Bible instead of your idiotic gypsy thoughts.:rtfm:

I am not selfish. Do you know what is chastity belt ?
Masturbation is selfish, but I don't want to masturbate.
I saw some "chastity belt" topic here, others wear, too.

Bobby-Joe 08-09-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul the gypsy scum (Post 781731)
I am not selfish. Do you know what is chastity belt ?
Masturbation is selfish, but I don't want to masturbate.
I saw some "chastity belt" topic here, others wear, too.

Chasity belts won't stop you from masturbation. Be a man and chop your manhood off.

IreneR 08-11-2011 04:35 PM

It is a serious concern, and only one thing can be done. Get a talk with your sons and daughters at a VERY young age, and tell them ALL the horrible things they will experience if they take that pleasure. And when they strike puberty, continue to tell them what will happen, and what big pleasure they will experience if they only use that part of the body for toilet visits and reproduction. And remind them that by reproducing only, they will send more souls to heaven, but by masturbating they will send their own and BILLIONS, TRILLIONS and MORE souls straight to Hell. Just remember, that the inner demon may pop up in them, and ask about the many sperm cells that don't become children. I have told my sons, that God forgives the means, if the results are noble.

Bless you from Illinois, and good luck.

SoldierOfGod18 08-19-2011 05:14 PM

Does it count as touching yourself if you're in the shower? Please help fellow Christian brothers and sisters :( I'm a confused young man who needs the help of people who understand my thoughts. Will God forgive me for my prior sins of fondling myself constantly as a younger man?

Redeemed Papist 08-19-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldZerofGod18 (Post 784799)
Does it count as touching yourself if you're in the shower? Please help fellow Christian brothers and sisters :( I'm a confused young man who needs the help of people who understand my thoughts. Will God forgive me for my prior sins of fondling myself constantly as a younger man?

Get yourself over to the introductions forum and make a proper introduction thread, young man. Tell us in what ways you praise Jesus.

Daisy Mae Johnson 09-02-2011 08:10 PM

This pervert died after Ming a whopping 42 times!

http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/bo...ating-42-times

Just imagine how many innocent sperm souls he sent to HELL during his M-fest. I calculate roughly 3 million sperm souls per wank... 3 million x 42 has got to be in the BILLIONS!

I'm sure Satan will be taking turns raping this mass murder along with Hilter.

ENJOY HELL DISGUSTING PERVERT AND ALL YOUR SPERM BABIES! :sinner::supaburn:

Disgusting. :angry:

Dan U. Holier 09-02-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 790884)
This pervert died after Ming a whopping 42 times!

http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/bo...ating-42-times

I blame it on his mother for not providing him a proper moral guidance; besides, I deem it very likely she was in his bedroom, spurring him up and keeping the count. How else would they know he did it 42 times?

The lost soul either died from dehydration or drowned in own semen. Shout glory!

YiC

Dan

Leadbelly 09-03-2011 11:09 PM

Jesus did not die for us to die for us again!!

-You choose!

Redeemed Papist 09-03-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leadbelly (Post 791440)
Jesus did not die for us to die for us again!!

-You choose!

How about you stop yapping and make a proper introduction, friend. We cannot know you from this random unsupported stuff.

proteastantguy 09-04-2011 09:07 AM

I must stop finding pleasue in touching myself.

nonbelieversdie 09-09-2011 01:11 PM

very wise, the word must be spread to the youth today before it is too late. if only there were more christians as enlightened as this

Dan U. Holier 09-09-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proteastantguy (Post 791582)

Oh c’mon, you should know the solution by now; quick and effective:

http://www.kumpf.org/meatgrinder/weston.num8.jpg

Yeshua bar Yusuf 09-11-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proteastantguy (Post 791582)

The KJV is always a good place to look for advice in how to stop pleasuring yourself. Particularly Matthew 5:30.

sarahdrago 09-15-2011 11:02 PM

I would love to respond to this topic but I am a woman who touches herself excessively and apparently we don't really exist. Whoops.

Bobby-Joe 09-15-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weseethesea (Post 796593)
I would love to respond to this topic but I am a woman who touches herself excessively and apparently we don't really exist. Whoops.

The only reason you touch yourself because you just want to have gay sex with men.

Dan U. Holier 09-16-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weseethesea (Post 796593)

You don’t need to feel neglected; God knows about your sins – but that’s not the topic of this thread.

I can only advise you to break up with your Godless habit of touching yourself, repent of your sins and accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. That’ll do.

YiC, DUH

Ramon Zarat 06-06-2012 07:32 PM

Reading the posts in that thread brings some very serious dilemmas. I need enlightenment:

1- How to correctly interpret: "1 Corinthians 6:18 "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body." "

What *exactly* constitute "a sexualt sin"? To those who know the bible more than me (forgive my ignorance) I would like to know about some other biblical references on the subject that would clarify the mater. For one, is there a passage that explicitly condemn masturbation as a sin? Basically, within the confine of the bible, how do you clearly define where a sexual sin begins and where it ends?

2- My wife and I are seriously contemplating the idea of having a baby. I just read that sperms have souls. If I understand correctly, even if I never touched myself, the fact remain that only 1 sperm will reach it's goal to fertilize the egg, all the others will end-up dead... Even more tragic, male produce sperms by the millions every months, starting around age 12. Used or not, they are produced and they all die. Also, as some of you that are already parents might know, some time, it take more than one time to hit the jack pot. So the very act of trying to procreate is in fact meaning the death of billions of souls? :( Shouldn't we entirely renounce sexlualty and stop procreating, just to be on the safe side? It seem way too dangerous to me, I don't want to end up in hell!

Thank God for the bible to always provide the right answer. That being said, I don't remember seeing a passage granting sperms the status of "souls bearer". I hate to be ignorant like that, so if someone would be kind enough to reassure me by providing a bible quote stating that sperms are in fact carrying souls with them, I would be grateful. Then I will know I need to immediately get castrated to stop producing billions of death souls every month and put our baby project permanently on the ice. In fact, all males age 12 and up should be castrated to help to stop this abomination!

3- I was wondering: if sperms have souls, then what about the ovules? Do they have souls too? If they do, then at least 1 of them die every month for every woman that are not fertilized. Which brings the questions: If castration is the best answer to stop slaughtering billions of poor sperms souls, is that mean women should have their ovaries removed too to stop killing ovule soul every months? Also, If both the sperm and the ovule have souls, then what happen at conception when they both literally fuse together? 1 soul is dismissed? Which one? On what basis? Or is it that sperm and ovule are in fact "half souls" that combine into 1? If only sperms have souls, then why ovules don't? I'm confused here... I tried to look in the bible, but it's a huge book, so it not easy to find specific answers to specific questions.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Ramon

IdontKnowWhatToPut 12-27-2013 03:56 AM

But if that is the case then intercourse is a guaranteed eternity in Hell as well!

Only one baby is born, all of the other sperm cells are killed!

So everyone who has ever existed shall suffer in hell!

You are all a bunch of loonies, who opened the gates to the mental asylum?

BTW, I'm a gay atheist so you all can burn in the fiery pits of hell along with me :)

Ta ta, darlings!

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-27-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdontKnowWhatToPut (Post 1051345)
But if that is the case then intercourse is a guaranteed eternity in Hell as well!

Only one baby is born, all of the other sperm cells are killed!

So everyone who has ever existed shall suffer in hell!

You are all a bunch of loonies, who opened the gates to the mental asylum?

BTW, I'm a gay atheist so you all can burn in the fiery pits of hell along with me :)

Ta ta, darlings!

Sin is passed or transmuted down, not up. Male masturbation carries with it the intent to send hundreds of millions unborn souls to hell while the act of copulation does not.

My friend, what say you flit on over to the Introductions subforum and post a proper introduction...that'd be sooo faaaabulous!!! :thumbsup: