The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   British Pastors lead the way in saving AIDS victims! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=70678)

Redeemed Papist 10-18-2011 10:48 AM

British Pastors lead the way in saving AIDS victims!

Praise and Glory Allelulia!

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

With staunch courage in the face of overwhelming scepticism from secular so-called healers (doctors) a London Church has managed to save AIDS victims from Hell. Once thought to be a sure fire sentence of death in dishonour, the shining faith and dedication of Pastors and the suffering women involved has lead to their ascent into life - eternal life in the bosom of our Lord!

GLORY! :yahoo:

Quote:

Jane Iwu, 48, from Newham, east London, described one case, saying: "I know of a friend who had been to a pastor. She told her to stop taking her medication - that God is a healer and has healed her."

"This lady believed it. She stopped taking her medication. She passed away," said Ms Iwu, who has HIV herself.
And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

God was so impressed with the dedication and faith of our sister in Christ that He called her to him. She now sits and feasts with the Lord in never ending bliss because of her dedication to His word.

PRAISE!

Quote:

Mary Buhari, 44 , from central London, told the BBC she had had a phone conversation with a representative of the church, in which she was told she could be cured of HIV.

"I was told they can cure any illness on Earth through prayer, including HIV," she said.

However, when asked by BBC London if it claimed its pastors can cure HIV, SCOAN responded: "We are not the healer. God is the healer. Never a sickness God cannot heal. Never a disease God cannot cure.
They're so right! Their courage in the face of doctors who claim to be able to cure AIDS but are in fact merely prolonging the death agony of the hell bound sinners is an example to us all. God is indeed the healer

The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

Quote:

In one example, the church's website claims: "Mrs Badmus proudly displays her two different medical records confirming she is 100% free from HIV-Aids following the prayer of Pastor T B Joshua."

According to SCOAN's website, by using anointing water "you are positioned for healing"
"HIV-Aids healing" is listed on the church's website among "miracles" it says it can perform.

"Cancer healing" and "baby miracles" are also advertised.

The church's UK website promotes a monthly "prayer line" for which it says: "If you are having a medical condition, it is important you bring a medical report for record and testimony purposes."

It has posted videos on the internet showing its services in south London, in which participants who claim to have arthritis, asthma and schizophrenia say they have been healed after being sprayed with "anointing water" provided by the church.
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...1_55816469.jpg
So do the secular press glory in such evidence of God's power and love? No, they do not. A wave of scepticism and scoffing is their answer so they can continue to steer people away from God and into the hands of Satan by being infected by AIDS until they die with no attempt to seek healing of the LORD!

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts

We must fight against such prejudice and closed-mindedness, brethren! God is mighty!

Redeemed Papist 10-19-2011 09:03 AM

Re: British Pastors lead the way in saving AIDS victims!

See how the evil BBC and its band of commie God-haters try to make it all the fault of the Pastors that these women were dreadful sinners with the AIDS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14406818

Bible Student 10-19-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 807652)
See how the evil BBC and its band of commie God-haters try to make it all the fault of the Pastors that these women were dreadful sinners with the AIDS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14406818

After seeing the picture of the so-called ministers of that church I am convinced the whole thing was a Nigerian scam. I doubt their church had anything to do with God. When I read your first article my first thought was Praise Jesus. But now I think the first article was just an elaborate advertising promotion.

Malice in Wonderland 06-23-2012 12:40 AM

AIDS is not entirely eradicated NOR is it cured. There has been a cure for many years. Please stop making stuff up.

Didymus Much 06-23-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malice in Wonderland (Post 898889)
AIDS is not entirely eradicated NOR is it cured. There has been a cure for many years. Please stop me before I contradict myself in one post again.

FTFY. :thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-23-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malice in Wonderland (Post 898889)
AIDS is not entirely eradicated NOR is it cured. There has been a cure for many years. Please stop making stuff up.

Jesus is both the cause and the cure for the AIDS. Get Saved© and you have nothing to worry about it. Keep spitting in Christ's loving face and you'll die of the AIDS and spend eternity in hellfire. :sinner:

godmockingboob94 10-13-2012 07:43 AM

maybe the medication is gods answer to people praying for healing we have it, why not use it. I guess I don't understand your beliefs, but good for her for sticking with her beliefs.

Redeemed Papist 10-13-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curiousboob94 (Post 939148)
maybe the medication is gods answer to people praying for healing we have it, why not use it. I guess I don't understand your beliefs, but good for her for sticking with her beliefs.

Why do you think God is so feeble?

Dr Laurence Niles 10-13-2012 01:30 PM

I'm amused by the irony of this story.

As I have seen Mrs Iwu neither on this site or on one of the many live streaming prayer meetings I can only assume that she is not a True Christian™; no matter how devout she professes to be.

Consequently I shall be joining Jesus in laughing at her as she dies in agony once (temporarily) and once (eternally).

Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision

YIC

mcl125 04-11-2015 04:37 PM

AIDS does not have a cure you mormons. Praying it away won't work. This is why we have science, so we Dont go back to the ancient hypocatic methods of treating people, so we can save more people now then we did in the dark ages.

Scientists are barely on the cusp of curing HIV with bee venom,

So sit your butts down and learn something in your god given existence

Pastor Ezekiel 04-11-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcl125 (Post 1142072)
AIDS does not have a cure you mormons. Praying it away won't work.

Feel free to post your proof here. Please back up your claims with Scripture. :kjv1611-read:

Billy Bob Jenkins 04-11-2015 10:38 PM

I was cured of AIDS through Pastor Ezekiel's Prison Outreach Ministry and went on to have a wife and children. While we do have some medical issues, the lesions, weight loss, and other so-called "symptoms" are strongly correlated with moral missteps, and have nothing to do with evolution or punctuated equilibrium.

mcl125 04-11-2015 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1142149)
Feel free to post your proof here. Please back up your claims with Scripture. :kjv1611-read:

I Dont need proof from the bible, its piffleIN SCIENCE BITCH. praying only goes so far and remember

" God helps those who help themselves!"

Didymus Much 04-11-2015 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcl125 (Post 1142159)
...and remember

" God helps those who help themselves!"

Book, chapter and verse (King James Version preferred) or admit that you're putting words in God's mouth (and He doesn't like that: Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."). :thumbdown:

Jim Farmer 04-11-2015 11:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1142160)
Book, chapter and verse (King James Version preferred) or admit that you're putting words in God's mouth (and He doesn't like that: Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."). :thumbdown:

:rofl: Well said. The closest she'll get to that is in the Qu'ran - that mooselimb fiction.

Basilissa 04-14-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcl125 (Post 1142072)
AIDS does not have a cure you mormons. Praying it away won't work. This is why we have science, so we Dont go back to the ancient hypocatic methods of treating people, so we can save more people now then we did in the dark ages.

Scientists are barely on the cusp of curing HIV with bee venom,

So sit your butts down and learn something in your god given existence

Hypo what?

For a guy (?) who claims to be on the side of science, you show a profound lack of knowledge about science.

PS. Oh, and FYI: we aren't mormons.