The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=36157)

Rev. Jim Osborne 01-25-2010 08:42 PM

Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks!

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocre...gr4m4rdc.1.jpg

The whore in question putting on crocodile tears to extort millions from an innocent company.

This story made me sick to my stomach. It's about a dirty slut who worked at Starbucks and is now suing the corporation because they did nothing to stop her consensual relationship with a 24 year old manager when she was 16. Yes, you heard right. She had a voluntary relationship with an older man, and when it didn't work out, she thought she would extort money out of the company they worked for. As if Starbucks somehow has an obligation to keep this whore from spreading her legs to any customer who tips her more than $2.

You can read about this money-grubbing whore in the story below.

Quote:

A 20-year-old Orange County woman is suing Starbucks, her former employer, over a sexual relationship she had with another employee when she was 16 years old.

Kati Moore told her story to ABC News' "20/20," which aired a report on under-age sex in the workplace Friday.

Starbucks employee Tim Horton pleaded guilty to felony sex with a minor and was sentenced to 180 days in jail last February.

Horton, a supervisor, was 24 and Moore was 16 at the time of the encounter.

Moore's family has sued Starbucks in federal court, claiming the company failed to protect the minor.

In a statement, Starbucks said that Horton and Moore failed to follow company policy by not disclosing their "personal, consensual relationship."
"I felt like I didn't have a choice," Moore told "20/20." "I was ashamed and embarrassed. And I felt like he had complete control over my job... he knew all this stuff about my family and my friends and my school."

Moore said Horton sent her hundreds of text messages, some of them explicit.

Other Starbucks managers knew about the relationship and did nothing to stop it, she said.

After Moore agreed to appear on television, Starbucks' law firm, Akin Gump, persuaded federal judge Andrew J. Guilford to unseal records of her sexual history.

Guilford agreed on the need to "level the playing field," according to "20/20," and unsealed records on Moore's sex life, according to "20/20."
According to court records, on Dec. 7, Guilford ordered various records unsealed. Those records showed that Moore had had sex with seven men before meeting Horton, 20/20 reported.

"They are trying to defend themselves by calling me a slut," she told the program.

The lawsuit has generated a mountain of paperwork in two years; a summary of the records in the case runs 22 pages.
Yea, sweetheart, if you have sex with seven men when you're 16, you are a slut! Let's all pray that Jesus helps Starbucks win their case and this little gold-digging harlot gets what she deserves...a nice festering veneral disease.

Oakland "Reb" Griner 01-25-2010 08:44 PM

Re: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks because she's a whore!!

Crikey, she was working at Starbucks, not at the local Catholic parish office . . .

:angry:

GOD=life 01-25-2010 08:46 PM

Re: Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks!

SEVEN men??? :fear2:

At least it's a holy number, but... wow!

Anyone want to bet that we'll be seeing lots of unsaved trash coming here to call HER the "victim"?

Nobar King 01-25-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Starbucks employee Tim Horton pleaded guilty to felony sex with a minor and was sentenced to 180 days in jail last February.
He wouldn't have had to go to jail if he just married the little tramp.

GOD=life 01-25-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 459975)

I can't blame him for choosing 180 days in jail instead of marrying a whore. I just hope he didn't get sodomized in jail.

seeker of truth 01-25-2010 08:51 PM

Ok, whos art is this. I know it was one of you <link to demon images deleted - Mgmnt>

Jacob the Angry Liar 01-25-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 459975)

According to secular laws, it's still illegal to have sex with a minor, so even if he married her (which would probably be illegal too), he would go to jail.

As for Biblical laws, Deuteronomy 22:28 doesn't come into play because she wasn't a virgin, and because she wasn't raped. She should have married the first guy she had sex with.

And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. (Exodus 22:16)

Because she did not do this, she is an unmarried virgin. Then two things could happen.

1. She marries the guy, then gets stoned to death for not being a virgin:

But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)

2. She doesn't marry the guy. Both of them go to Hell when they die.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

I think this whole thing is ridiculous, but the world will be a better place when that filthy harlot is burning in Hell. It's not the fault of Starbucks that her relationship didn't work out. It's her own fault for being a sinful, ungodly slut.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour (Exodus 20:16)

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. (Exodus 23:1)

Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Deuteronomy 5:20)

A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish (Proverbs 19:9)

Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips. (Proverbs 24:28)

I'm sure the devil has a special place reserved for her in Hell. :devil:

Jacob the Angry Liar 01-25-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker of truth (Post 459979)
Ok, whos art is this. I know it was one of you. <link to demon images deleted - Mgmnt>

GAAAHHH, MY EYES!
That was absolutely not done by a True Christian™. Her n*pples are showing. That is disgusting!

I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me. (Psalms 101:3)

TheLordSavedMe 01-25-2010 09:33 PM

What a tramp!:thumbdown:

I bet she's addicted to emming herself too! :bad:

You know who might be able to help her, Reverend Jim! :yes:

Maybe with some prayer cloths and his Godly counseling, she could learn to stop being such a filthy whore and maybe someday even stop being a slutty emming addict!:thumbsup:

And really?!?! SEVEN guys? I bet she's like TOTALLY ruined down there! :blech:

Tammi :innocent:

Nobar King 01-25-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob11 (Post 460008)
According to secular laws, it's still illegal to have sex with a minor, so even if he married her (which would probably be illegal too), he would go to jail.

Not this guy:

Quote:

FACE of a TEACHER, who statutorily raped his 16 year old student, Julie Brinko, and never went to jail, because he married her. Danny Witherspoon, told her he had only been divorced twice, in fact, Julie was his 5 th wife, not counting Donna [who had his baby] and only God knows how many other victims...

True Disciple 01-25-2010 10:36 PM

She sues the company for no more reason than that they didn't prevent her from being a stupid slut. How crazy is that? It's all over again: "I'm poor and pathetic, the big corporation is rich and evil, I want their well-deserved money." Communism is clearly on the rise! Please, God, protect our Godly Free Market Economy!

Godfly 01-30-2010 09:14 PM

Starbucks must be made to account for all the homosexuals that hang out there, but this is not the way.

Daisy Mae Johnson 01-30-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 459964)
http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocre...gr4m4rdc.1.jpg

The whore in question putting on crocodile tears to extort millions from an innocent company.

She looks like a slut. Why, just look at all that caked on makeup, dyed hair and fake nails.

Who is she trying to look like.... Dolly the whore Parton?

I think the VD has gone to her brain. Who does she think she is trying to sue Starbucks when she has slept with 1/2 of America.

GOD=life 01-31-2010 12:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a little motivational picture to give the little whore an idea of where she's going... :innocent:

Cranky Old Man 01-31-2010 12:57 AM

Let's hope someone shows her that picture so she can stop sinning and start getting on her knees to pray to God for forgiveness.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-31-2010 01:03 AM

I have zero doubt that the little slut was carefully coached by a team of high-priced joo lawyers on how to act like a victim. The fact remains that she never shouted for help during their fornication episodes, so she has no case in God's court of law. :angry:

Christian men; BEWARE! The world is full of nubile young slatterns waiting for their chance to destroy your life along with the corpration you work for. :threaten:

TC Patriot 02-01-2010 06:04 AM

Even though Starbucks Coffee tastes like dung I'm going to buy a cup to show my support!:thumbsup:

Starbucks rooted out and fired a prostitute and they are the ones getting punished?????!!!! This is another blatant example of liebrul activist judges overstepping the judicial limits!

Father Maurice Lester 02-01-2010 06:33 PM

If Jesus could find it in His heart to take into His circle Mary Magdalene and allow her to wash His feet than a real Christian... honest to Christ's example here on his earth... can find the compassion to take this women into appropriate service as well.

Should this lost soul seek salvation she is only a phone-call away from any one of our countless thousands of Churches... Churches where the love of Jesus is manifest in the garden he has given us.

We Catholics have a special out-reach programme for women like her that focuses on helping those in need and in particular mobility impaired Priests of retirement age. The lucky applicants gets hands-on experience with Biblical and moral experts who still have what it takes within to fire up the spirits of the fallen.

Unlike the hypocritical Baptwits who would shun this injured child, we Catholics go out of our way to assist those who so clearly need special guidance.

It is sad to read the condemnation here for this victim and given the heaping horizontal history of some of the women here (several of them have speed passes at Motel 8... and we won't even mention Zekegate!) we have yet another chapter of the book of Landover double-standards.

Bless you, my pullers of goalies,
Father Mo

True Disciple 02-01-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 465529)
The lucky applicants gets hands-on experience with Biblical and moral experts who still have what it takes within to fire up the spirits of the fallen.

Hands-on experience. No doubt you would like to provide that. Why can't you perverted Cathlycks just restrain your sexual drives?:angry:

TC Patriot 02-02-2010 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 465529)
If Jesus could find it in His heart to take into His circle Mary Magdalene and allow her to wash His feet than a real Christian... honest to Christ's example here on his earth... can find the compassion to take this women into appropriate service as well.

Should this lost soul seek salvation she is only a phone-call away from any one of our countless thousands of Churches... Churches where the love of Jesus is manifest in the garden he has given us.

We Catholics have a special out-reach programme for women like her that focuses on helping those in need and in particular mobility impaired Priests of retirement age. The lucky applicants gets hands-on experience with Biblical and moral experts who still have what it takes within to fire up the spirits of the fallen.

Unlike the hypocritical Baptwits who would shun this injured child, we Catholics go out of our way to assist those who so clearly need special guidance.

It is sad to read the condemnation here for this victim and given the heaping horizontal history of some of the women here (several of them have speed passes at Motel 8... and we won't even mention Zekegate!) we have yet another chapter of the book of Landover double-standards.

Bless you, my pullers of goalies,
Father Mo

It looks like I had better correct your vile lies.

Pastor Zeke was set up! Unlike you Cathylick Priest who lure young boys to your parish houses with liquor only to bugger them. Our ministers preach the Word of God to sinners. It is not always pretty but it is what Jesus commands.

We Landover Baptists believe and trust God. Our ministers dress like men. We don't get our morals from men in dresses.

Pastor Zeke is 10000% innocent. He was out saving c souls while you Roman Catholic priests are playing bingo and hid the salami in your favorite alter boy.