The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112756)

Cranky Old Man 05-27-2017 08:28 AM

CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!

When it comes to poor Americans, the Trump administration has a message: Government aid is holding many of them back. Without it, many more of them would be working.

And then something miraculous happened, a negro said something smart. I never expected this to happen, ever. Ben Carson, a smelly negro kept as a pet by Trump, said "Poverty Is A State Of Mind". No doubt the brilliance came from Donald Trump himself but it is very impressive that a negro was capable of remembering a 5 word sentence. Something we should remind him of when we kick him back to Africa.

But all this got me thinking.

Obamacare is clearly the worst that ever happened to America. I mean, it has the word "Obama" right there. How it could ever exist is beyond me. But the problem is bigger than this.

HEALTHCARE IS ACTUALLY PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM GETTING BETTER!

Instead of figuring out which sins caused Jesus to punish us with sickness, health care allows people to take the lazy approach and let the American tax dollar do all the work. Cancer "patients" shouldn't whine about getting more of those delicious addictive chemo treatments which, let's be honest, is just legalized form of party drugs. Cancer patients shouldn't waste boatloads of money on surgery to keep an entire industry of God hating surgeons afloat. Instead, these cancer "patients" should change their state of mind and start praying to Jesus Christ and start studying their Bibles!

ELIMINATING HEALTHCARE WILL BRING PEOPLE BACK TO JESUS CHRIST!

When the only two options you have left are dying in agony or praying to Jesus, I guarantee you there will be a lot of praying to Jesus!

Eliminating health care has the added benefit of saving a LOT of tax dollars. In 2015, the United States spent roughly 3.200.000.000.000 dollar on health care. We can reduce that to 0 dollar! And when we also stop holding back the poor by completely eliminating aid, all these "surgeons" can get decent jobs as Walmart greeter, bigfoot hunter or parking lot ticket helper guy. Then, for the first time in their lives, they will actually be making the world a better place.

This freeloader should stop wasting American tax dollars:
http://i.imgur.com/TaFmjK6.jpg

handmaiden 05-29-2017 06:51 PM

Re: CANCER Is A State Of Mind! Time To Stop ALL Healthcare!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1213770)

This freeloader should stop wasting American tax dollars:
http://i.imgur.com/TaFmjK6.jpg

That freeloader is clearly f-a-k-i-n-g. He knows that cancer causes people to lose their hair, so he shaved his head. But what about the beard? Didn't think that one out, huh, Freeloader?

Prayer Warrior 05-29-2017 07:55 PM

What I don't understand is why so much praise is given to so-called cancer survivors and people who "beat" cancer. So they waste millions of taxpayer and insurance company dollars and sit in bed all day while the doctors do 90% of the work? Big deal. Now if someone could beat cancer completely on their own, that would be an accomplishment. Though I think the real credit goes to those who never get cancer in the first place. They're the real heroes.

Thomas Taylor 05-30-2017 03:45 AM

Why has the freeloader got a bag full of urine stuck into his arm? Is that how they treat cancer nowadays or is he a hindaloo?

lukasekman 05-30-2017 07:30 PM

Cancer is not a disease, it's a business. Failed celebrities gets rich by arranging awareness events, pink ribbons are just fancy useless pieces of cloth, the the cakes that are sold for cancer awareness just feeds the cancer cells, which loves sugar and pink artificial colorants.
Real cancer awareness is to make people stop saying yes to cancer by saying yes to Jesus instead. The pink ribbon thing is also an excuse to put radical feminism in charge of healthcare. Don't want breast cancer? Then don't do abortions, or commit adultery.

Furthermore, cancer highlights the hypocrisy of atheists/darwinists. If they believe life is created by spontaneous mutations, wouldn't they embrace cancer as a driving force of evolution and the loss of life as a natural selection?

Almost everyone who use the hashtag #saynotocancer on social media is actually saying yes to cancer. Otherwise, they would #sayyestojesus instead.

Mister Brasil 05-30-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1213914)
Though I think the real credit goes to those who never get cancer in the first place. They're the real heroes.

You have to wonder, with all these government subsidies, what kind of incentives are we creating? I get home from a hard day's work, hypothetically, and sometimes, I think, "Maybe I should get cancer, just let the government take care of everything."

Mary Etheldreda 05-31-2017 05:18 PM

What I want to know is why True Christians™ don't get ribbons and parades and races run in their honor for putting up with the shenanigans of the unfaithful day in and day out? True Christians™ put up with more pain and suffering than any other group on earth. We're constantly crucified in the court of public opinion, stabbed through the side with the spear of persecution and mockery. Christ dies on the inside just a little every time one of His Precious Children is laughed at here on earth. Have they no shame, these attention whores? Will they not look upward to Heaven and see the recipient of all attention should be the One who sacrificed Himself temporarily upon the Cross for my sins?

Johny Joe Hold 05-31-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1214004)
What I want to know is why True Christians™ don't get ribbons and parades and races run in their honor for putting up with the shenanigans of the unfaithful day in and day out? True Christians™ put up with more pain and suffering than any other group on earth. We're constantly crucified in the court of public opinion, stabbed through the side with the spear of persecution and mockery. Christ dies on the inside just a little every time one of His Precious Children is laughed at here on earth. Have they no shame, these attention whores? Will they not look upward to Heaven and see the recipient of all attention should be the One who sacrificed Himself temporarily upon the Cross for my sins?

Preach it, Sister Mary.

It's time for the world to know we True Christians™ are sick and tired of the persecution and demand that it stop.

MitzaLizalor 06-21-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 1213968)
Furthermore, cancer highlights the hypocrisy of atheists/darwinists. If they believe life is created by spontaneous mutations, wouldn't they embrace cancer as a driving force of evolution and the loss of life as a natural selection?

It's worse than that. As is we hadn't heard enough from Arizona State "University" now they present cancer as a form of immortality!

I'll repeat that: immortality.

Quote:

Could cancer be our cells’ way of running in “safe mode,” like a damaged computer operating system trying to preserve itself, when faced with an external threat? That’s the conclusion reached by cosmologist Paul Davies at Arizona State University in Tempe (A.S.U.) and his colleagues, who have devised a controversial new theory for cancer’s origins, based on its evolutionary roots. If correct, their model suggests that a number of alternative therapies, including treatment with oxygen and infection with viral or bacterial agents, could be particularly effective.

At first glance, Davies, who is trained in physics rather than biomedical science, seems an unlikely soldier in the “war on cancer.” But about seven years ago he was invited to set up a new institute at A.S.U.—one of 12 funded by the National Cancer Institute—to bring together physical scientists and oncologists to find a new perspective on the disease. “We were asked to rethink cancer from the bottom up,” Davies says.

Davies teamed up with Charley Lineweaver, an astrobiologist at The Australian National University in Canberra, and Mark Vincent, an oncologist at the London Health Sciences Center in Ontario. Together they have come up with an “atavistic” model positing cancer is the reexpression of an ancient “preprogrammed” trait that has been lying dormant. In a new paper, which appeared in BioEssays in September, they argue that because cancer appears in many animals and plants, as well as humans, then it must have evolved hundreds of millions of years ago when we shared a common single-celled ancestor. At that time, cells benefited from immortality, or the ability to proliferate unchecked, as cancer does. When complex multicellular organisms developed, however, “immortality was outsourced to the eggs and sperm,” Davies says, and somatic cells (those not involved in reproduction) no longer needed this function.

The team’s hypothesis is that when faced with an environmental threat to the health of a cell—radiation, say, or a lifestyle factor—cells can revert to a “preprogrammed safe mode.” In so doing, the cells jettison higher functionality and switch their dormant ability to proliferate back on in a misguided attempt to survive. “Cancer is a fail-safe,” Davies remarks. “Once the subroutine is triggered, it implements its program ruthlessly.”

Scoutman03 04-07-2019 09:12 PM

My grandmother didn't die from a state of mind. My best friend who died at the age of 15 didn't die of a state of mind. Face it, if you don't like it then it's "Ungodly" "A state of mind" "A sin" Honestly.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-07-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoutman03 (Post 1249084)
My grandmother didn't die from a state of mind. My best friend who died at the age of 15 didn't die of a state of mind. Face it, if you don't like it then it's "Ungodly" "A state of mind" "A sin" Honestly.

Friend why are you here? You obviously seem to think it’s okay to come to our little part of the internets and ride roughshod over our most cherished beliefs.

Jesus told us we would be mocked for our beliefs but you seem to take pleasure in poking fun at the ‘funny old Christians’- that seems pretty mean spirited.

YIC

MitzaLizalor 04-09-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoutman03 (Post 1249084)

There is only one cause of death. Sin.
Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

DolliMoans 04-18-2019 05:43 AM

Re: CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!

I don't know why anyone would chose the healthcare lifestyle over Jesus. Imagine spending your life chasing after your health in vain, when you could be loving Jesus with all your heart instead. :D

Dennis Lukes 04-21-2019 09:03 PM

Re: CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DolliMoans (Post 1249806)
I don't know why anyone would chose the healthcare lifestyle over Jesus. Imagine spending your life chasing after your health in vain, when you could be loving Jesus with all your heart instead. :D

Amen, Dolli. There was a young man in my town who ran marathons and always made a show of his vanity and pride by jogging around town. Well, that man died at the age of 26 after getting run over by a combine. Meanwhile, I regularly eat barbecue and Big Macs and rarely exercise, and I just turned 43. I'm a Christian, he wasn't; I'm alive, he's dead and in Hell.

My aunt was another health nut. She was always on this diet or that, but never got her nutrients from THE LORD. She died of an aneurysm at 65, about the average American life expectancy at the time. Did her obnoxious eating habits extend her life one bit? Not at all. Did they save her soul? Certainly not!

The lesson is clear. Only Jesus saves (John 14:6), not exercise, not trendy diets, not eating "healthy" food, not going to the doctor, and not taking medicine, or any other atheist foolishness. Prayer (James 5:16) is the only medicine that we need, for through God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

Praisejesu-s 05-24-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1249229)
There is only one cause of death. Sin.
Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

There is organ failure, you degenerate retard.

Dennis Lukes 05-24-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praisejesu-s (Post 1252170)
There is organ failure

Yes, there is. And organ failure is caused by sin. The point still stands. God is great!

MitzaLizalor 05-24-2019 12:33 PM

Here's a couple of examples.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Praisejesu-s (Post 1252170)
Quote:

There is organ failure, you degenerate retard.

Thank you for replying to my post. It's an important point and a comparison will help. There are people who give themselves electric shocks as a recreational activity. It doesn't matter how often they're warned, they still do it. One consequence is that the heart stops beating and then they die. What would you say was the cause of death?

As another example, some people take acid. They start off with vinegar, move up to something stronger after a few weeks, before long they're breaking to glassworks looking for etching fluids. Normal persons when handling hydrofluoric acid take the following precautions:

• Goggles
  • Face shield
    • Obviously NOT glass.
  • Acid resistant apron
  • Long pants and sleeves
  • Closed toe shoes
  • Gloves
    • Thin disposable gloves (such as 4, 6, or 8 mil blue nitrile gloves) used in laboratory operations provide a contact barrier only and should be disposed immediately when contamination is suspected. Thicker (10-20 mil) PVC or neoprene gloves provide better resistance but do not provide the necessary dexterity for many lab procedures. Thinner PVC or poly gloves can provide some resistance to HF, but require immediate changing at the first sign of contamination. Do not wear disposable gloves without double gloving because of the potential for exposure through pinholes.

Now whether or not you believe such people exist, disregarding those precautions has consequences. From the same source (linked below) the following list can be made:

• Penetration of the skin
    • So you wouldn't even need to drink it.
  • Destruction of deep tissue layers
  • Destruction of bone
  • Ocular irritation
    • Also an inhalation hazard.
  • Limb loss
  • Death

Again, what would you say was the cause of death? In the first case would it be failure of the blood to circulate or electrocution? In the second case would it be ocular irritation, limbs dropping off and generally dissolving or fluorine poisoning? But in both cases there's a more fundamental cause (other than being an idiot) which is Failure To Follow The Instructions.

God created a perfect world. It came with instructions as follows:

Genesis 2:16b-17 Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

That is exactly what happened. Not only did death enter God's Perfect Creation but all sorts of unpleasantness in the meantime. Thistles started to grow. Otherwise delightful plants sprouted thorns and many of them became poisonous. Sin caused all that. You mentioned organ failure and no-one is likely to disagree but what CAUSED the organs to fail? Sin. The verse from Romans is wholly in accord with Genesis and I'm happy to repost that verse:

You can disagree with God to your heart's content but there remains a single cause for death. Sin.