The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Take DeviantArt.com Down! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1426)

TrueChristian16 01-05-2007 02:09 PM

Take DeviantArt.com Down!

This website is no more than an excuse to look at the female body and call it "art"!:fear2: :thumbdown: :devil: This site has to go. If you have children make sure that they NEVER visit this website. The website is http://www.deviantart.com/. I used to visit it back in my heathen days (not so long ago) to ogle at women's bodies. It is a disgusting practice! Praise Jesus that he rescued me from that pit and placed my feet on the solid rock. Everyone who reads this should warn others of this danger.

In Jesus,

-TrueChristian16

Brother Temperance 01-08-2007 12:19 PM

Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueChristian16 (Post 28371)
This website is no more than an excuse to look at the female body and call it "art"!:fear2: :thumbdown: :devil: This site has to go. If you have children make sure that they NEVER visit this website. The website is http://www.deviantart.com/. I used to visit it back in my heathen days (not so long ago) to ogle at women's bodies. It is a disgusting practice! Praise Jesus that he rescued me from that pit and placed my feet on the solid rock. Everyone who reads this should warn others of this danger.

In Jesus,

-TrueChristian16

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, brother. I have it on good authority that that site is filled with nothing but unholy goth gibberish and sinks filled with mayonnaise as a Hispanic tribute to Satan.

mollychu 01-08-2007 12:56 PM

uhm. its called artistic nudity.

its fine, seriously. :wub:

and you have to remember that that NOT EVERYONE are "true christians".
so get over it.:thumbsup:

i am a member of deviantart, and while i never draw artistic nude drawings, i am willing to stand up for it if someone wants to shut it down. (which, will probably never happen by you guys:lol:)

i personally love deviantart. you guys should probably get your head out of the gutter and look at the other, non-artistic nude drawings. there are actually some pretty cool religious pictures on there i'm sure you guys would like ;)

Brother Temperance 01-08-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 29441)

Not in the eyes of the LORD it isn't!
Quote:

Originally Posted by MollyJu

And you have to remember that everyone who isn't a True Christian will spend eternity drowning in flames. Is that how you want to spend your afterlife?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deviant Molly
i am a member of deviantart, and while i never draw artistic nude drawings, i am willing to stand up for it if someone wants to shut it down. (which, will probably never happen by you guys:lol:)

i personally love deviantart. you guys should probably get your head out of the gutter and look at the other, non-artistic nude drawings.

What, so you think we should look at nude drawings with no redeeming artistic merit whatsoever? Fie on thee, Satan!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-08-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 29441)

i personally love deviantart. you guys should probably get your head out of the gutter and look at the other, non-artistic nude drawings. there are actually some pretty cool religious pictures on there I'm sure you guys would like ;)

Listen girl, God doesn't want us to be "deviants", and He wants us to wear clothing, and keep covered up at all times! The Lord says it is shameful to be seen naked!

Isaiah 20:3-4
And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

And lets not forget that Canaan and his seed was condemned to be a nigra servant forever and ever because of what Ham saw!

Genesis 9:21-23
And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father....

I'd keep my clothes on if I were you jap.

mollychu 01-08-2007 09:25 PM

deviantart also isnt JUST about artistic nude. its about art in general.:wub:

and the "Deviant" in deviantART doesnt mean anything sexual. they're using it in the context that means "different than normal people", which is what most artists are.

Deviantart is harmless. if you leave it alone, you should be fine;)

and i NEVER said "look at the nude drawings", i said look at the drawings that ARNT NUDE. and maybe you might change your opinion about DA.
(...that doesnt seem likely for some reason, though)

and by the way, im not japanese...

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 01-08-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 29560)

Then how do you explain your name? Were your parents sneezing when they named you?

mollychu 01-08-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 29602)
Then how do you explain your name? Were your parents sneezing when they named you?

its a nickname my friend calls me.

just because my nickname has japanese reference doesnt mean i am japanese.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-09-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 29560)
deviantart also isnt JUST about artistic nude. its about art in general.:wub:

and the "Deviant" in deviantART doesnt mean anything sexual. they're using it in the context that means "different than normal people", which is what most artists are.

Deviantart is harmless. if you leave it alone, you should be fine;)

and i NEVER said "look at the nude drawings", i said look at the drawings that ARNT NUDE. and maybe you might change your opinion about DA.
(...that doesnt seem likely for some reason, though)

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Deuteronomy 4:16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

4:17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

4:18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

Those deviants are just begging to be roasted like eternal marshmallows by demons sticking pitchforks up their sinful regions!

Tell us again in a thousand years when you're begging for water in between wretched, pained screams that Deviantart is harmless. Maybe in a Godless, Communist pit of despair like your Chinese homeland, Hell might seem like a step up, but for the rest of the world, it's a horrifying nightmare!

mollychu 01-09-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 29627)
Those deviants are just begging to be roasted like eternal marshmallows by demons sticking pitchforks up their sinful regions!

Tell us again in a thousand years when you're begging for water in between wretched, pained screams that Deviantart is harmless. Maybe in a Godless, Communist pit of despair like your Chinese homeland, Hell might seem like a step up, but for the rest of the world, it's a horrifying nightmare!

mmmmm. i LOVE marshmellows!
:wub:

and i'll say this again, because you people cant seem to understand;

i'm not japanese, or of any asian decent.

thank you. ;)

and i'm afraid i wont be alive in a thousand years to tell you that. sorry for the dissapointment.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-09-2007 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 29632)
mmmmm. i LOVE marshmellows!
:wub:

and i'll say this again, because you people cant seem to understand;

i'm not japanese, or of any asian decent.

thank you. ;)

and i'm afraid i wont be alive in a thousand years to tell you that. sorry for the dissapointment.

So by your very name, you are bearing false witness? Tell me, do you like the idea of Satan doing unspeakable things to your eye sockets?

And no, you won't be alive in a thousand years, but that won't stop your screams of agony.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

True Christians, on the other hand, will be alive and reigning with Jesus. When that time comes, think back to now when we only tried to help you before it was too late.

mollychu 01-09-2007 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 29636)
So by your very name, you are bearing false witness? Tell me, do you like the idea of Satan doing unspeakable things to your eye sockets?

And no, you won't be alive in a thousand years, but that won't stop your screams of agony.
True Christians, on the other hand, will be alive and reigning with Jesus. When that time comes, think back to now when we only tried to help you before it was too late.

oh, pleeeeease.

you guys dont want to help me. you guys only want to try to convert me because the bible told you people to /try/ to convert everyone. you guys dont care what happens to me, as long as you make Jesus happy, you couldnt care less. :lol:

i'm not bearing false witness. what the heck? its just a NAME. :thumbdown:

so i guess my friend, shauna, is trying to be a Dinosaur because her name is Shaunasauraus? its just nicknames. lighten up, girly.:(

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-09-2007 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 29641)
oh, pleeeeease.

you guys dont want to help me. you guys only want to try to convert me because the bible told you people to /try/ to convert everyone. you guys dont care what happens to me, as long as you make Jesus happy, you couldnt care less. :lol:

so i guess my friend, shauna, is trying to be a Dinosaur because her name is Shaunasauraus? its just nicknames. lighten up, girly.:(

The lies never stop with you and your Unsaved kind, do they? First you pretend to be Korean, and now your sinful friend is pretending to not even be human? Next thing we know, you'll both be dressing up as furries! I know the site is called "DeviantArt", but you don't have to keep taking deviation to further and more unnatural extremes!

OnYourKnees 01-09-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 29670)
The lies never stop with you and your Unsaved kind, do they? First you pretend to be Korean, and now your sinful friend is pretending to not even be human? Next thing we know, you'll both be dressing up as furries! I know the site is called "DeviantArt", but you don't have to keep taking deviation to further and more unnatural extremes!

I think she's more of a Deviant Tart.

She comes to a Christian forum, talking about her perversions, and then saying she wants no part of Jesus.

She must be trying to tempt good, Christian men away from the Lord, with all her flute-playing! And probably the women, too!

TwinkBoy 01-09-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 29641)
oh, pleeeeease.

Oh come now Molly...CHU....love...don't get too upset, love. It's all about BIBLE THUMPING here you know? Saving souls for that JeSUS...burning in HELL...being sodomized by the devil (ahhh lol). You now love, I say, let HE who is WITHOUT sin cast the last stone...or something like that love.

Take my nickname for instance...these self righteous Bible totters see my name...TwinkBoy...and have assumed I am a Twink...but most of them don't even know what a TWINK is, love....(stretch...yawn...sigh)....
I'm certainly not a boy, love....actually I'm just as SWEET TRANSVESTITE from...well..haha...you know, love....TRANSEXUAL, TRANSYLVANIA!!!!

LMAO :lol:

Now, Molly...Chu..love...why don't you come on over to the castle...we'll have a few drinks and talk all this over...maybe we'll even do the TIME WARP...and...snicker,snicker...then we'll end up in the lab...and...SEE WHAT'S ON THE SLAB....LOL.....:D

shaunasaurus 01-09-2007 02:54 AM

STOP USING JESUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEING A NARROW MINDED BIGOTED A**HOLE.

deviantart.com is a GLORIOUS website and this topic just pushed me to the edge.

You people have no IDEA what art is.

All you care about is your god d**ned bible.

OH YES I TOOK THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN.

SUE ME.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM.

YOU CAN'T CONVERT ME.

I'M METHODIST.

I'M A WOMAN.

I USED TO BE BISEXUAL BUT I GREW OUT OF IT AND I'M STRAIGHT.

I DON'T READ THE BIBLE.

I PRAY EVERYDAY.

I LOVE JESUS.

I LOVE GOD.

BUT

I

HATE

YOU

DEMONS.

mollychu 01-09-2007 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinkBoy (Post 29688)
Oh come now Molly...CHU....love...don't get too upset, love. It's all about BIBLE THUMPING here you know? Saving souls for that JeSUS...burning in HELL...being sodomized by the devil (ahhh lol). You now love, I say, let HE who is WITHOUT sin cast the last stone...or something like that love.

Take my nickname for instance...these self righteous Bible totters see my name...TwinkBoy...and have assumed I am a Twink...but most of them don't even know what a TWINK is, love....(stretch...yawn...sigh)....
I'm certainly not a boy, love....actually I'm just as SWEET TRANSVESTITE from...well..haha...you know, love....TRANSEXUAL, TRANSYLVANIA!!!!

LMAO :lol:

Now, Molly...Chu..love...why don't you come on over to the castle...we'll have a few drinks and talk all this over...maybe we'll even do the TIME WARP...and...snicker,snicker...then we'll end up in the lab...and...SEE WHAT'S ON THE SLAB....LOL.....:D

haha, lol, <3 thx girllyyyy.

-hug- :wub:

shaunasaurus 01-09-2007 02:57 AM

by the way i :heart: you TwinkBoy you're awesome, haha. :wub:

TwinkBoy 01-09-2007 02:59 AM

Ahhh...stop it Mollychu...your about to make tears come to my eyes, love. Hugs to you too, love....just want you to know that you DO have FRIENDS here, love.....we're NOT all self righteous, bible thumbing, hate filled BIGOTS, love.

Love & Light Mollychu,
Twink

mollychu 01-09-2007 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinkBoy (Post 29698)
Ahhh...stop it Mollychu...your about to make tears come to my eyes, love. Hugs to you too, love....just want you to know that you DO have FRIENDS here, love.....we're NOT all self righteous, bible thumbing, hate filled BIGOTS, love.

Love & Light Mollychu,
Twink

haha, np, dearyyy<3

its nice to see people here that arnt brainwashed.... :wub: