The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Antichrist Slideshow (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=364)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-07-2006 01:12 PM

The Antichrist Slideshow

Here's your invitation to...

The Antichrist Slideshow

Starring: The Popes of Rome

and

The Great Whore of Revelation Chapter 17
The Roman Catholic Religion

Admission is free. Turn on your speakers and cut off the lights for a multimedia experience. Enter when you've gotten yourself situated and can spend some time. This is not a 5 minute presentation. Hellbounds, be prepared to confront the truth. A horrific tale of--

1. Blasphemy
  2. Torture
  3. Licentiousness
  4. Cruelty
  5. Damnation
  6. Whoredom
  7. The power of the Devil
  8. The foolishness of men who are his dupes
  9. The heroicism of Christian brothers and sisters who resisted to the BLOOD striving against sin. Hallelujah!

Enter The Antichrist Slideshow

Brother Temperance 10-07-2006 03:07 PM

Re: The Antichrist Slideshow

Praise Jesus that is a wonderful slideshow! I shall adjust my signature in honour of it.

SalvationSeeker 10-19-2006 10:43 AM

Up! Great information. :thumbsup:

Fishy and his kind really need to read this, better make it a sticky.
Praise Jesus!

Fish 10-20-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 10573)
Fishy and his kind really need to read this, better make it a sticky.

I don't blindly believe everything I see on the internet. There are many mocking websites which claim to be Christian but are run by non-Christians just to run a smear campaign against Christianity.

Having said that, some of the information has some truth in it. It shows us as mere mortal humans in need of Jesus.

PS: The inverted cross is an ancient Christian symbol. It is how Peter was crucified out of humility to the LORD.

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-20-2006 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10683)
I don't blindly believe everything I see on the internet. There are many mocking websites which claim to be Christian but are run by non-Christians just to run a smear campaign against Christianity.

Like this one, you mean?

Quote:

Having said that, some of the information has some truth in it. It shows us as mere mortal humans in need of Jesus.
I Timothy 3:2-7: A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Titus 1:7-9: For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate; Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

The popes have the title "Bishop of Rome," do they not? Are the bishops shown in that slide show blameless? Do they otherwise meet the Biblical criteria (including, but not limited to, "husband of one wife")?

Quote:

PS: The inverted cross is an ancient Christian symbol. It is how Peter was crucified out of humility to the LORD.
Where is that in the Bible?

Fish 10-20-2006 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by More Saved Than Thou (Post 10715)
Where is that in the Bible?

Same place as where God annoints Landover baptist as His favorite Church™. :sarcasm:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-20-2006 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10720)
Same place as where God annoints Landover baptist as His favorite Church™. :sarcasm:

Everything that God does is not listed in the Bible, you nitwit. When Jesus sent hurricanes to kill drunken welfare cheating nigras and those sinners who habituate strip clubs in New Orleans last year, that wasn't specifically mentioned either....but it happened, quite obviously.

The evidence that God has Chosen America as His preferred country, the Republican Party as His preferred political organization, and Landover Baptist Church as His preferred church is as obvious as the nose on your face. But just like the Holy Bible, you are incapable of understanding that, because you have scales on your eyes.

Now stop prancing around and answer the questions posed to you, or face a fresh pile of infraction points, nancy.

SalvationSeeker 10-20-2006 06:57 AM

Quote:

Simple, we are the ONLY Church in the world to follow the ENTIRE Bible.
THAT'S why we are His favourite Church!

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-20-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

You want a Bible passage for that, Fishroe? Okay. When I was in my prayer closet, Jesus reminded me of this one:

I John 2:3-5: And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

We keep God's commandments. In fact, as SalvationSeeker so sagely pointed out, we are the only church that follows the entire Holy King James Bible. We don't pick and choose the parts that make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and we certainly don't follow your example and "interpret" the Bible to make it mean whatever we want it to mean. Therefore, Scripture proves that we are His favorite church. -_-

Brother Temperance 10-20-2006 07:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Really? So in this picture, Glenn Benton of Deicide is showing his respect for the Lord?
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ePopesbudd.jpg
This hellbound Gorgorogothtard is just showing his humility before God?
http://muzyka.onet.pl/_i/osoby/g/gorgoroth/d.jpg
Face it. Folk who wear the inverted cross are about as holy as... well, as the POPE!

Rachael Van Helsing 10-23-2006 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 6907)
Here's your invitation to...

The Antichrist Slideshow

Starring: The Popes of Rome

and

The Great Whore of Revelation Chapter 17
The Roman Catholic Religion

Admission is free. Turn on your speakers and cut off the lights for a multimedia experience. Enter when you've gotten yourself situated and can spend some time. This is not a 5 minute presentation. Hellbounds, be prepared to confront the truth. A horrific tale of--

1. Blasphemy
  2. Torture
  3. Licentiousness
  4. Cruelty
  5. Damnation
  6. Whoredom
  7. The power of the Devil
  8. The foolishness of men who are his dupes
  9. The heroicism of Christian brothers and sisters who resisted to the BLOOD striving against sin. Hallelujah!

Enter The Antichrist Slideshow

Heh, I wonder if it means anything that when I clicked to enter that slideshow, my IE crashed and shut down the page. :lol:
Yup...it does.....my computer has better sense than that!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11278)
Heh, I wonder if it means anything that when I clicked to enter that slideshow, my IE crashed and shut down the page. :lol:
Yup...it does.....my computer has better sense than that!

Heh, I wonder if it means anything that ONLY YOU have this kind of trouble online and constantly whine about it. :lol:
Yup...it does.....You and your computer are well known to be broken-down, washed-up, and useless.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-23-2006 12:36 PM

And you're a rude meanie. And I have a migraine headache which means I'll be able to reply properly later when WW3 has FINISHED taking place inside my head :(

Talitha 10-23-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11285)
And you're a rude meanie. And I have a migraine headache which means I'll be able to reply properly later when WW3 has FINISHED taking place inside my head :(

Anybody got a Gun?.....................Preferably with a Silencer.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2006 01:08 PM

Notice how Jesus continually punishes her for her depraved lifestyle and God mocking ways....Yet STILL she refuses to accept His love. Unbelievable.

Brother Temperance 10-23-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 11296)
Notice how Jesus continually punishes her for her depraved lifestyle and God mocking ways....Yet STILL she refuses to accept His love. Unbelievable.

Indeed. It is hard to imagine how any rational unsaved person (if that's not too unimaginable a contradiction in terms), when smitten with migraines as a sign of God's infinite love, could refrain from falling to their knees to shout
"GLORY!"
in praise and thanks for God's merciful gift.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-23-2006 11:52 PM

Ha! I tried it on this PC and NetControl at work denied it!! It must be utterly full of spyware crap....no wonder my other PC rejected it. Smart machine after all :)

As to the migraines they are nothing to do with punishment. A lot of them are due to working in a stressful job and having to worry about bills etc which again is not a punishment!!
And besides, it's gone now. (Knock on wood) :beee:

Brother Temperance 10-23-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11376)
Ha! I tried it on this PC and NetControl at work denied it!! It must be utterly full of spyware crap....no wonder my other PC rejected it. Smart machine after all :)

This just proves that the NetControl at work is a part of the liberal censorship machine. Do you think that google doesn't allow chinks to search for democracy because doing so will give them spyware?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Van Halen
As to the migraines they are nothing to do with punishment. A lot of them are due to working in a stressful job and having to worry about bills etc which again is not a punishment!!

And why don't you have more money? Could it be that Jesus hates you for being a cheapskate? And if you don't have a migraine at the moment, why are you encouraging people to tap that useless lump of deadwood you carry around atop your neck?

OnYourKnees 12-17-2006 06:09 AM

Quote:

The inverted cross is an ancient Christian symbol. It is how Peter was crucified out of humility to the LORD.

Seems to me that if Peter asked to be crucified upside-down, he was just trying to show himself BETTER than Jesus. "I can do Jesus one better!"

But if, as you say (not that you're likely to respond, banned and all), Peter personally requested an inverted crucifixion, then does that mean that the Catholic church puts Peter above Jesus in symbology?

After all, if the Pope claims that he is a placeholder for the Christ, yet uses a symbol of Peter, then he is declaring Peter the Christ.

Pastor Al E Pistle 12-17-2006 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 11376)

Everyone are such sissies nowadays. When I wanted money for graduate school I joined the GODLY United States Marine Corps. They paid me cash money, gave me free food, 25 cent beer, $1 steak dinners (if I didn't want the highly nutritious food they served in the chow hall), medical care, clothes, living quarters, a nice automatic weapon, paid my airfare anyplace I needed to go, and best of all, allowed me the pleasure of doing the LORD'S work of arranging meetings between JESUS and heathens.

There is simply no excuse for not being able to pay bills or go to college. They even let women and darkies in.

People who have migraines (1) don't eat enough meat, and (2) have too much estrogen poisoning their systems. That is solely due to their failure to complete Physical Readiness Training on a daily basis and do that 10 mile run before breakfast. WOMEN! GOD expects you to dig a foxhole in three minutes, birth your baby while maintaining an accurate and deadly fire upon the enemy, toss that baby in a gas mask bag, fix bayonets and CHARGE the enemy positions. If you can't do that, you aren't a MARINE!