The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=71303)

Redeemed Papist 12-01-2011 10:25 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKamina (Post 820087)
I would like you to point out where in the Holy Bible it says that....

Hint: YOU CANNOT

God says that anyone and everyone can worship him and that he also gave us one of the greatest gifts of all, care to take a guess......hmmm.. no then?
Its called FREE WILL.:sarcasm:

It says we should put queers to death. Whether or not you can then worship is kind of a moot point, no?

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Also God specifically states that many people are not to enter into His congregation.

Deuteronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 23:3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:

Leviticus 21:16-24
16And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 17Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. 18For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, 19Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, 20Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; 21No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. 22He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy. 23Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them. 24And Moses told it unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel.

ChristianKamina 12-01-2011 05:44 PM

You are all trolls, I am not perfect like so many of you claim to be, but only Jesus is perfect, I hope God shows his loving mercy on your soul, and I know that I am not "Unsaved Trash" because I would not be alive today if it were not God that saved me. Please do not respond to this (I know you will anyways) but instead reflect on your lives, it is only when we see our own imperfections, that one can truly reflect.

Hebrews 13:1-25
Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God not man will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” ...

1 John 4:7-8
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Psalm 103:1-22

Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-01-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKamina (Post 820125)
You are all trolls, I am not perfect like so many of you claim to be, but only Jesus is perfect, I hope God shows his loving mercy on your soul, and I know that I am not "Unsaved Trash" because I would not be alive today if it were not God that saved me. Please do not respond to this (I know you will anyways) but instead reflect on your lives, it is only when we see our own imperfections, that one can truly reflect.

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God not man will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” ...

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's

Dear false Christian,

You are expressing your disagreement with part of the Bible by quoting another part of the Bible. How is this even possible? :o

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 12-01-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

I would ask you to reflect upon the Word of God as well instead of cherry picking the parts of the Bible that are spoon fed to you by false Christian ministers and read it for yourself.

2 Timothy 4:1-3 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove*, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

*reprove ἐλέγχω elegchō
a) generally with a suggestion of shame of the person convicted
b) by conviction to bring to the light, to expose
2) to find fault with, correct
a) by word
1) to reprehend severely, chide, admonish, reprove
2) to call to account, show one his fault, demand an explanation
b) by deed
1) to chasten, to punish

Quote:

Funny you quote 1 John to suit your needs while denying the previous chapter. If you are a Christian, you cannot sin, according to 1 John 3.

Let's all recite it together, congregation.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Quote:

Ooh! I love Psalms. I especially love number 139!

Psalm 139:19-24 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

How about Psalm 58?

3The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
5Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
6Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
7Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
8As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, (a bloody miscarriage) that they may not see the sun.
9Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.
10The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
11So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

ChristianKamina 12-01-2011 06:04 PM

I love you all and I forgive you.

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 12-01-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKamina (Post 820134)

It's too bad that I can't allow you into my home or wish you Godspeed, since you don't not have the proper spiritual discernment to rightly divide the Word.

2 John 10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Paul clearly tells us that you should be shunned as well.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13
9I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

But I love you too, even though you are my enemy!

Alphonse Alban 12-01-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

I forgive you.

So you forgive us for following the bible, how noble. Do you think Jesus will forgive you for not following His word?

Bobby-Joe 12-01-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Thank you Friend.

I have already forgiven you for attempt to make The Bible seem contradictory, like you were an atheist or something.

ChristianKamina 12-01-2011 07:00 PM

I was not forgiving you for following the bible, I was forgiving you for the way you have been treating me on your forum. Please Follow the bible in any ways you see fit, for I am not one to judge.

I love Jesus and I will follow him with all my heart.
God Bless and Thank You
-Anthony Nettim ▲

Bobby-Joe 12-01-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKamina (Post 820154)
I was not forgiving you for following the bible, I was forgiving you for the way you have been treating me on your forum. Please Follow the bible in any ways you see fit, for I am not one to judge.

I love Jesus and I will follow him with all my heart.
God Bless and Thank You
-Anthony Nettim ▲

And were friend do we not treat you exactly like the Bible prescribes when you come in here distorting Scripture and trying to make the timeless wisdom of our Loving Savoir sound like the rant of some bronze age crack pots? I don't not judge anyone, Christ does that and I just listen.

I don't think it is an unreasonable thing to say that If you do not want to be treated like god mocking, atheist scum then don't act like one friend.

ChristianKamina 12-01-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 820160)
And were friend do we not treat you exactly like the Bible prescribes when you come in here distorting Scripture and trying to make the timeless wisdom of our Loving Savoir sound like the rant of some bronze age crack pots? I don't not judge anyone, Christ does that and I just listen.

I don't think it is an unreasonable thing to say that If you do not want to be treated like god mocking, atheist scum then don't act like one friend.

I do not see where your argument is coming from, but I will not argue with you. I still love you.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-01-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurchofChristMember (Post 820072)
On another note, the morals in the show are almost identical to our Christian values. In one episode, Pinkamina Diane Pie, also known as Pinkie Pie, has a sixth sense, in which Twilight Sparkle deems it as impossible. Pinkie keeps telling Twilight to have faith, and sometimes you cannot explain everything that happens in your world. Initially Twilight is skeptical, and tries to find way after way to disprove this Sixth Sense, in the end she cannot, and she has no way but to just acknowledge that Pinkie Pie has her faith, and she should not try and cross the line between that. By the end of the episode, Pinkie has actually taught Twilight the core essence of faith, which I'm sure you believe as well as I, you cannot enter heaven without the faith that Jesus died for all of us, and with the remission of our sins, we shall join him and the father in heaven.

Actually, friend, Pinkeye Pie has taught Twilight Sprinkles how to engage in witchcraft.

Pinkeye Pie's "sixth sense" is nothing but her communication with demons. It has nothing to do with faith in God. Instead, the message to children is that "psychic powers are real, so you should practice them too"!

This leads to meditation, which leads to turning one's back on God and opening oneself up to demons.

Why would you encourage people to watch this glorification of Satanic forces? Do you want them to go to Hell? :huh:

Remember, Satan has many disguises. His greatest trick has been to convince most of humanity that he doesn't even exist.

Casper the harlot 12-02-2011 05:48 AM

OMG - now I have seen everything.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-02-2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casper the harlot (Post 820401)
OMG - now I have seen everything.

Yes, grown men watching a girls' cartoon, My Little Pony.

I agree, it's horrifying.

pervertforlife 12-04-2011 01:37 AM

Omg this thread is hilarious. This whole forum is hilarious. My friends I think a lot of you are brainwashed dumbshits who do nothing but bang the bible all day long. I feel sorry for you. I'll happily see y'all in my lair of hell watching My Little Pony all day long. Oh wait, I forgot I'm not going to hell because god loves and tolerates the shit out of every one of us. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TheresNoMLPLOL 12-04-2011 02:16 AM

*Bestiality removed*

Just look at the pure evil, you can just see all of stan's *oops* i mean satan's evil corrupting our children.

~The Bible is the hugest piece of Atheist literature ever written, guaranteed if you read it cover to cover and take it literally, you will become an Atheist after reading such nonsense.~

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-04-2011 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronyforlife (Post 820968)
Omg this thread is hilarious. This whole forum is hilarious. My friends I think a lot of you are brainwashed dumbshits who do nothing but bang the bible all day long. I feel sorry for you. I'll happily see y'all in my lair of hell watching My Little Pony all day long. Oh wait, I forgot I'm not going to hell because god loves and tolerates the shit out of every one of us. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't help but notice that there is absolutely no scripture to support your heretical position, but tons and tons of scripture to support the idea that God sends all unbelievers to Hell.

Where did you get this gay idea that God lets everybody into Heaven no matter what they do or believe? Some Hellbound faggot probably told you that. I'm right, aren't I.

pervertforlife 12-04-2011 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 820985)
I can't help but notice that there is absolutely no scripture to support your heretical position, but tons and tons of scripture to support the idea that God sends all unbelievers to Hell.

Where did you get this gay idea that God lets everybody into Heaven no matter what they do or believe? Some Hellbound faggot probably told you that. I'm right, aren't I.

Where did you get the gay idea to still keep breathing?

pervertforlife 12-04-2011 03:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh I'm sorry I forgot I'm talking to bible bangers.

Alphonse Alban 12-04-2011 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronyforlife (Post 820996)
Oh I'm sorry I forgot I'm talking to bible bangers.

Brony for life = Hell for eternity.