The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Should a True Christian Date a Dwarf? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97862)

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-18-2014 05:29 AM

Should a True Christian Date a Dwarf?

Not that I would necessarily consider it personally, but should I - um - someone - date a vertically challenged man? Let's say this dwarf is striving to find JESUS? Let's say that he could be healed like our darling Midge?

This is purely hypothetical and I want no one to question that (especially 2 or 3 nosey women I know).

Pastor Ezekiel and other True Christian™ friends, please add your thoughts to this discussion.

(Elijah, dear, did you get the pie I sent you?)

Surely the um, friend - for whom I write this will find someone else soon. Surely the LORD won't see fit to make her an OLD MAID and DIE ALONE, LOVELESS, and FRUSTRATED. Surely JESUS cares enough to listen to her PRAYERS - hello, Lord - are you there? But it would be good to have an answer just in case.

Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow (Here I am, Lord!)
NRL

Russell Holbeck 03-18-2014 06:30 AM

Re: Should a True Christian Date a Dwarf?

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Naomi Ruth Lamb.

I am not a True Christian™ so do not take my word as the final say-so I was watching a move called The Station Agent and it had a small man named Finn but his real name is Peter Dinklage here is a picture of him:

Attachment 22795

He looks like a normal person but his legs are only as long as a loaf of bread I cropped the picture I did not want to scare you. There is a verse in the KJV Bible that talks about dwarves I do not have it marked with a Post-It Note they can not go to church and people who believe in genetics think dwarves will spawn dwarves.

Pastor Ezekiel told me that if a man and a woman are trying to have a baby they should look at a picture of Ronald Reagan and then they will have a great American baby boy he is very smart he is helping me with my estate planning I am getting on in years.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I forgot to tell you about the movie the dwarf was very kind to everyone and he was sweet to children I am sorry he will not go to Heaven he seemed very nice.

James Hutchins 03-18-2014 11:27 AM

I suppose dating a midget is Ok for a lark. Why not provide the midget a glimpse of hope even though you and I both know it would never amount to anything. God wants us to enjoy our liives every now and then.

Of course, no decent woman would ever marry one. God has stricken the man with being a lepercaun, and no doubt, the punishment will carry on for many more generations. If the midget is unable to plant his seed, think of the misery you will save the unborn. Besides, if he were to marry a normal woman, he'd have to uses a ladder to procreate. What kind of a real job could he get other than midget wrestling or tumbling? I do not know where you'd be able to live where they allow them, certainly not in Freehold.

Talitha 03-18-2014 12:53 PM

This thread is ridiculous.
Why on earth would a True Christian™ Lady even think of dating one of God's freaks?
They are obviously only kept around by God for us to point at and laugh, just like folk with ginger hair.
Point him in the direction of the nearest Circus and forget this nonsense.

Even those that find Jesus and become ex-midgets will still be laughed at.

Yours with compassion as ever.
Tali

Freddy Osborne 03-18-2014 02:59 PM

Sister Lamb, you are a kind generous True Christian woman. Do not be tempted. These sprites will try to steal your hot pie and produce little halfling babies. God has warned us about defiling ourselves with them:

Leviticus 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

And do not let Satan trouble you by using your pure unmarried childless body as leverage. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Yours in Christ,

JewPincher 03-18-2014 04:18 PM

17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:17-21

lukasekman 03-18-2014 04:37 PM

As long as his proportions are okay, I don't see a problem with it. A few things to consider is that you might need to lift him up betimes, so he comes as close to heaven as you are. In addition, dwarfs do often feel lonely on their altitude, so don't forget to pat on his head to show appreciation and reassuring him of your caring.

Cranky Old Man 03-18-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1074222)
Should a True Christian Date a Dwarf?

No.

True Christian Ladies shouldn't date at all. Dating tempts small brained ladies (which means all of them) to premarital sex resulting in eternal damnation.

Just marry whomever your father selects and start making soldiers for Christ. Those terrorists aren't going to kill themselves.

Ex-Primordial Dwarf 03-18-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Not that I would necessarily consider it personally, but should I - um - someone - date a vertically challenged man? Let's say this dwarf is striving to find JESUS? Let's say that he could be healed like our darling Midge?

This is purely hypothetical and I want no one to question that (especially 2 or 3 nosey women I know).

Pastor Ezekiel and other True Christian™ friends, please add your thoughts to this discussion.

(Elijah, dear, did you get the pie I sent you?

Surely the um, friend - for whom I write this will find someone else soon. Surely the LORD won't see fit to make her an OLD MAID and DIE ALONE, LOVELESS, and FRUSTRATED. Surely JESUS cares enough to listen to her PRAYERS - hello, Lord - are you there? But it would be good to have an answer just in case.

NRL

Unequivocally YES!:wub:
I am only dwarfed on the vertical axis, not the horizontal;)

If your "friend" also has any pie she would like a humble dwarf to sample, I am more than willing - as long as she can supply a bib and booster seat!:innocent:

Chewer 03-18-2014 09:53 PM

1 Samuel 16:7 "But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart."

I suppose that dating a dwarf is OK so long as he is a Godly dwarf.

Orem Festus Jr. 03-18-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipper Man (Post 1074347)

I suppose that dating a dwarf is OK

No son,datin dwarfs aint OK by a longshot.what is OK is datin my boy Wheezer.me an my kin is stuck in what some folk might call a genetic bottle-neck,i reckon. We needs some fresh blood else wheezers youngins is likely To be born with 6 testicles,which might or may not be a good thing.so stop pushin miss lambs friend into fornicatin with migits. Move over dwarf, there be somthin meatier....his name be Wheezer!:angry:

Dr Laurence Niles 03-18-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipper Man (Post 1074347)
I suppose that dating a dwarf is OK so long as he is a Godly dwarf.

How exactly is a dwarf going to protect a decent Christian white woman from rape by an enraged Nigra buck?

Answer that, smart guy :angry:

God bless.

Chewer 03-18-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1074361)
How exactly is a dwarf going to protect a decent Christian white woman from rape by an enraged Nigra buck?

Answer that, smart guy :angry:

God bless.

I didn't think of that Dr.Niles. I suppose I was wrong. Deepest apologies.

Mary Etheldreda 03-18-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Not that I would necessarily consider it personally,

No dear, of course not. No one ever thought such a vile thing about you.

:)

Quote:

but should I - um - someone - date a vertically challenged man?

No.

Let me explain.

1.) Ew
2.) Uh, no.

Quote:

Let's say this dwarf is striving to find JESUS? Let's say that he could be healed like our darling Midge?

One can tell the tree by it's fruit, not by what its fruit might be.

Quote:

(Elijah, dear, did you get the pie I sent you?)

Actually, he won't stop talking about it.

:glare:

Quote:

The True Christian™ woman will recall that Sarah was barren and ancient, withered and saggy and smelling like Old Lady when the LORD saw to it that Adam's seed would find bountiful harvest in her otherwise dried up old womb (Genesis 21:2). Surely the True Christian™ woman would do no less than to pray and wait in faithful anticipation, without stooping (ahem) to such pathetic measures like dating a midget.

Quote:

NRL

Amen, dear! THAT's the spirit! Perhaps the LORD is calling you to a different ministry: Hot Women: Dating to Save People from Hell

Quote:

Christian Dating Tips for Effective Missionary Dating
1. If he tells your that you are hot...
Tell him God made you hot.
2. If he wants to hold your hand...
Give him a Bible.
3. If he tries to get closer...
Tell him the Holy Spirit is wooing him.
4. If he asks to pay for dinner...
Remind him that Jesus also paid a debt He did not owe!
5. If he reaches his arm around you...
Tell him that nobody will ever be as close to you as Jesus is.
(or ask him if you instead could "lay hands" on him in prayer)
6. If he tries to kiss you...
Remind him that a kiss killed your Savior.
(and you're not ready to "speak in tongues")
7. If he asks to come inside...
Ask him if he has asked Jesus to come inside his heart.
8. If he tells you he loves you...
Tell him that Jesus loves him.
9. If he gets angry that you won't put out...
Clarify to him that W.W.J.D. does NOT mean "Who would Jesus Do."
10. After you dump him...
Tell him that Jesus Christ will never leave or forsake him

Jedediah 03-19-2014 02:42 AM

One of the best things about being married is being able to go to church together. If you married a dwarf, he wouldn't be able to come to Sunday services with you.

Leviticus 21:18-23
For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
no man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the Lord do sanctify them.

TaraAnne 03-20-2014 03:32 AM

Christian woman do not date! My Grandfather would rollover in his grave. On top of that "dating" a midget ooopsss "small person" :nono:

They are a blemish on God's wonderful creation and are certainly a spawn of the Satan. I often wonder what the midgets parents did to cause God to curse them with such a "child". :thumbdown:

Leviticus 21:18

Ex-Primordial Dwarf 03-20-2014 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1074707)
I often wonder what the midgets parents did to cause God to curse them with such a "child". :thumbdown:

They were both registered Democrats:(

BTW, have you reconsidered my proposal? I'm always here for you!:wub: