The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Why are some people born with tails? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3642)

Captain James T. Kirk 06-22-2007 01:56 AM

Why are some people born with tails?

Some people are born with tails. If your god created us, why would that happen? What about vestigal organs like the appendix? It's because we EVOLVED! Viva science!

Science 102912
Religion 0

It's a shut-out!

Shallow-izer 06-22-2007 02:04 AM

Re: Why are some people born with tails?

Further more, why do we still have a tailbone?

Why do we grow wisdom teeth?

If "God" made us in his/her/it's/their image, "God" has some explaining to do.

Andrew Shaw 06-22-2007 02:05 AM

That IS a very good question..i look foreward to their awnser for this..i dont necesarilly beleive in evolution..but i do love a challenge! i'll get back to you when i find good research.

OH wait i bet i know! it MUST be a demon possessed child or a child JESUS HATES so he disfigured it in that way:sarcasm:.

Captain James T. Kirk 06-22-2007 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Shaw (Post 76455)
That IS a very good question..i look foreward to their awnser for this..i dont necesarilly beleive in evolution..but i do love a challenge! i'll get back to you when i find good research.

OH wait i bet i know! it MUST be a demon possessed child or a child JESUS HATES so he disfigured it in that way:sarcasm:.

LOL! I like your purple answer. Are you sure you're not a true Christian? :wacko:
I don't know how you can't believe in evolution. All the evidence backs it up. Do you question gravity too?

Sista Lateefah 06-22-2007 02:12 AM

Them chillrens with tails is demon babies. They probably has Mudslime blood up in them. Has you evah seen a Mudslime demon baby when it be born? WARNING: The following be very graphic and disturbin'. I bet even unsaved folk will be sick at seein' it. It should only be viewed by Godly folk if they is strong in they walk with the Lord.

This be actual footage of one, you can hear the baby daddy singing a demon song to celebrate the birth o' his baby in the background.

Old Iron Crotch 06-22-2007 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sista Lateefah (Post 76459)
Them chillrens with tails is demon babies. They probably has Mudslime blood up in them. Has you evah seen a Mudslime demon baby when it be born? WARNING: The following be very graphic and disturbin'. I bet even unsaved folk will be sick at seein' it. It should only be viewed by Godly folk if they is strong in they walk with the Lord.

This be actual footage of one, you can hear the baby daddy singing a demon song to celebrate the birth o' his baby in the background.

That poor baby! It looks like it might have epidermolysis bullosa - a genetic disorder characterized by extremely fragile skin.

Andrew Shaw 06-22-2007 02:27 AM

Quote:

Whats 'Mudslime blood'?
Also..I dont think that baby was even real..it look kinda animatronic but i'll look into the disease it has.

Sista Lateefah 06-22-2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dances with Joy (Post 76472)
That poor baby! It looks like it might have epidermolysis bullosa - a genetic disorder characterized by extremely fragile skin.

I had started to feel sorry fo' it myself until I remembered it be a demon from the loins of a towelhead, and that it be bound fo' Hell.

Andrew Shaw 06-22-2007 02:38 AM

harlequin ichthyosis is the name of the disease that the baby had in Sister lateefa's video, Heres a website that you can find the actual cause for this disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin_type_ichthyosis

Captain James T. Kirk 06-22-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

The Klingons are real! The Klingons are real!
Mr. Sulu, put that man down and get our asses out of here, Warp Factor 9! LOL!
Another reason Gawd can't be real because if he was as merciful as Christians claim, he wouldn't allow diseases like that to exist.

Sista Lateefah 06-22-2007 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain James T. Kirk (Post 76482)
Another reason Gawd can't be real because if he was as merciful as Christians claim, he wouldn't allow diseases like that to exist.

Oh, you's been deceived, honey. Them namby-pamby liebral "Christians" might try ta feedchoo that drivel, but not here. At Landover, we tells it like it is. God might be merciful to True Christians™, but anybody else be fair game. Read this sermon by Brotha Harry Hardwick and maybe you learn somethin' 'bout the LORD!

Shallow-izer 06-22-2007 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sista Lateefah (Post 76496)
Oh, you's been deceived, honey. Them namby-pamby liebral "Christians" might try ta feedchoo that drivel, but not here. At Landover, we tells it like it is. God might be merciful to True Christians™, but anybody else be fair game. Read this sermon by Brotha Harry Hardwick and maybe you learn somethin' 'bout the LORD!

Okay, so maybe children born with tails are actually demons.

Question.

What did those children do do deserve those tails?

And you've yet to answer my question.

If God is perfect, and designed us in his image, why'd he give us a tailbone, with no tail?

Virginia Day Templeton 06-22-2007 03:21 AM

Why do chickens have wishbones with no wish? "Tailbone" is just a name. It's a bone and it resembles a tail. Thus, "tailbone."

Shallow-izer 06-22-2007 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 76526)
Why do chickens have wishbones with no wish? "Tailbone" is just a name. It's a bone and it resembles a tail. Thus, "tailbone."

Eh.....

Cept you didn't understand that the wishbone is used in a human game, to decide who get's a wish.

The human tailbone resembles that of other great apes that have tails. It's proof that in the past, the human race had tails.

H. Montague Worthington 06-22-2007 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain James T. Kirk (Post 76450)
Some people are born with tails. If your god created us, why would that happen? What about vestigal organs like the appendix? It's because we EVOLVED! Viva science!

So God smited you with a tail, eh, "Captain?" Well I'm not surprised. God KNEW you would grow up to be a blasphemer and preemptively smited you with a tail to show His wrath against your evil blasphemy.

Just out of curiousity, what does your tail look like? Is it pointed? Do you also have "666" on your forehead? Horns? Cloven feet?

Shallow-izer 06-22-2007 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 76543)
So God smited you with a tail, eh, "Captain?" Well I'm not surprised. God KNEW you would grow up to be a blasphemer and preemptively smited you with a tail to show His wrath against your evil blasphemy.

Just out of curiousity, what does your tail look like? Is it pointed? Do you also have "666" on your forehead? Horns? Cloven feet?

That would be my hamster. I taped a pointy tail on her, and a small note on her forhead.

^_____^
So cute.

ANYWAY.

What's your answer?

If we were intelligently designed, then why is it that we have certain organs (appendix, gallblader) that basically serve no purpose?

Does GOD have parts that serve no purpose?

If so, he's not exactly "perfect."

Unless they redifined the word while I wasn't looking.

Andrew Shaw 06-22-2007 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallow-izer (Post 76582)
That would be my hamster. I taped a pointy tail on her, and a small note on her forhead.

^_____^
So cute.

ANYWAY.

What's your answer?

If we were intelligently designed, then why is it that we have certain organs (appendix, gallblader) that basically serve no purpose?

Does GOD have parts that serve no purpose?

If so, he's not exactly "perfect."

Unless they redifined the word while I wasn't looking.

Well it looks like we have a revolutionary here and a rather good debater my only awnser for this goes against another cristian belief that evolution does not exist. Because its said that the appendix WAS used for the digestion of wood (from what im told) but we havent gotten rid of the appendix yet obviously the only thing that an appendix can even do is get you sick and then you need it removed. I dont know much about the gall bladder either though. Another thing that is rarely functional is your 'pinkey toe' Quite a few people cannot use it, its just there. and it does not provide balence anymore..So thats my awnser although its not a TRUE CRISTIAN one.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-22-2007 05:21 AM

The trouble with you unsaved scumwads is that you pester us with these ridiculous questions, as if you are even capable of comprehending the answers.

First of all, God created everything. As in everything, ok?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.--Isaiah 45:7

This means that God made everything. Including mosquitoes, nigras, bears and lezbeans.

Now if you want to go down the list and throw a hissy fit over certain things that YOU don't like or that YOU don't understand, why go right ahead. God doesn't have to answer to unsaved scum like you. God does as He wants, and He makes things as He wants. Demanding answers to "Why" questions all day long is a sure sign of being unsaved scum. People like you are doing the work of satan, and as such are hellbound.

God lays out tests and roadblocks along the way for us. A True Christian accepts that and thanks God for it every day.

You people think you're clever coming up with these God-mocking scenarios, placing your TV space heroes up above Jesus and persecuting True Christians...Well the joke is going to be on YOU when you wake up in the flames of hell, gargling satan's scalding hot spunk for all eternity. Won't THAT be a laugh? :rofl:

H. Montague Worthington 06-22-2007 05:25 AM

There is no point in arguing with you silly blasphmers!! You're ridiculous with your hypothetical questions.

The fact is that we don't know what God created the appendix for. PLENTY of things could have happened to the function of the appendix since God created the heavens and earth roughly 6000 years ago. Maybe the appendix was used to store poison to exterminate the dinosaurs. Even you have to admit, SOMETHING eradicated the dinosaurs several thousand years ago, maybe it was poison that God made to be stored in the appendix. And obviously, the records of this were lost at some time, possibly in The Great Flood.

Joo 06-22-2007 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Shaw (Post 76473)
Whats 'Mudslime blood'?
Also..I dont think that baby was even real..it look kinda animatronic but i'll look into the disease it has.

Its their "totally un-racist" slang for Muslim.

And btw Zeke, why does your description of hell always have to do with Satan's "Hot spunk". You talk about it a lot...