The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   JFK Assassination: What Really Happened (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40422)

Old Man Hatchet 04-08-2010 12:06 PM

JFK Assassination: What Really Happened

http://thm-a03.yimg.com/nimage/1de0f766371a5f3c

The assassination of John F. Kennedy is an open and shut case, but for some reason it has generated a tremendous amount of speculation and controversy. Some put forward that it was the dirty work of Lyndon Johnson, others implicate the CIA or the FBI, and still others believe the Mafia was responsible.

All of these notions are preposterous. But did Oswald act alone? Of course not. That is equally laughable. There is no way Oswald could have fired more than one bullet in the time frame in which Kennedy was killed. That would have been impossible.

The answer is simple, folks. God did it. The Lord simply could not tolerate a dirty, liberal Catholic being in charge of His favorite country, so He smote JFK. How? There are two possible explanations. He guided a single bullet from Oswald's rifle to do the job. The Magic Bullet Theory entails one bullet delivering all of the nonfatal wounds, as seen below.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/137d4066b68523c0

I contend that the bullet did all of the above, but then it reversed its trajectory and went through Kennedy's head. All things are possible through God Almighty. Another plausibility is that our Heavenly Father guided the bullet as seen in the diagram above, and then essentially said "screw it" and simply made the Catholic adulterer's head explode.

Jackie Kennedy, who was otherwise contemptible, did her womanly duty and immediately started cleaning up the mess.

http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/7509c24b9ffab4f2

That's what happened. Case closed.

Cranky Old Man 04-08-2010 03:01 PM

Re: JFK Assassination: What Really Happened

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 501849)
Another plausibility is that our Heavenly Father guided the bullet as seen in the diagram above, and then essentially said "screw it" and simply made the Catholic adulterer's head explode.

Praise the LORD!

Pastor Ezekiel 04-08-2010 03:05 PM

Jesus clearly preferred Richard Nixon, but that papist dog Kennedy cheated and stuffed ballot boxes all over America.

God hates crooked politicians. :threaten:

Bobby-Joe 04-08-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 501849)
All of these notions are preposterous. But did Oswald act alone? Of course not. That is equally laughable. There is no way Oswald would have been able to fire more than one bullet in the time frame in which Kennedy was killed. That would have been impossible.

The answer is simple, folks. God did it. The Lord simply could not tolerate a dirty, liberal Catholic being in charge of His favorite country, so He smote JFK. How? There are two possible explanations. He guided a single bullet from Oswald's rifle to do the job. The Magic Bullet Theory entails one bullet delivering all of the nonfatal wounds, as seen below.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/137d4066b68523c0

I contend that the bullet did all of the above, but then it reversed its trajectory and went through Kennedy's head. All things are possible through God Almighty. Another plausibility is that our Heavenly Father guided the bullet as seen in the diagram above, and then essentially said "screw it" and simply made the Catholic adulterer's head explode.

Yet again Brother Hatchet you have cut right to the meat of the matter in the Kennedy's assassination and highlighted the two facts that count; Kennedy was a Catholic, Kennedy was a liberal. Everything else else is just mere details, of course Kennedy was killed; it was God's wrath.

The facts speak for themselves; look at the presidents who were assassinated; Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy, all liberal scum that offended God and He passed judgment on.

James Hutchins 04-08-2010 05:47 PM

Everything about the Kennedy's has the :black-hand: all over.

H. Montague Worthington 04-08-2010 06:37 PM

I would not be surprised if the Demoncrat party themselves hired somebody to shoot him in order to gain sympathy in the media. While most Real Americans™ were happy with what happened in Dallas, a few of the less intelligent people who weren't aware of Kennedy's papist agenda to ruin America were taken in by the phony display of sympathy for Jackie and her bratty, disgusting kids.

Why do these Catholics pop out so many kids anyway? Is it to give the priests a better choice?

Rev. Jim Osborne 04-08-2010 06:58 PM

Like most people of my generation, I remember where I was when Kennedy was shot. I was 23 years old and attending the Bible Institute of Los Angeles. Me and my buddy/roommate Chuckie Davis (later the Rev. Charles Davis) were riding in his '62 Corvette convertible (cherry red and white) along PCH, when the radio broke the announcement.

Chuckie and I immediately burst forth in elation. He started honking his horn wildly, and I shouted at passers-by and gave them the thumbs-up saying "JFK is Dead! Woohoo!" November 22, 1963 is a day I will remember that God told True Christians™ everywhere that He loved us, by taking away that despicable monster.

Which is why I agree with the theory that the so-called "Magic Bullet" was the result of divine intervention. Surely, no normal bullet could've made that zig-zag pattern that hit everything perfectly. Yet at the same time, it's ridiculous to think that there could've been multiple shooters. The only rational explanation is that God guided that bullet true.

A reasonable man would believe that it was God's hand which struck JFK. Only some kind of crazy crackpot would believe that there was some "conspiracy" to kill JFK. That's the truth right there.

Old Man Hatchet 04-08-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 502039)
Like most people of my generation, I remember where I was when Kennedy was shot.
[ . . . ] November 22, 1963 is a day I will remember that God told True Christians™ everywhere that He loved us, by taking away that despicable monster.

I was utterly thrilled when I heard the news. Even if he hadn't been a Catholic demon or a liberal Nazi, I still would have been just as ecstatic. I don't think I could have endured his ridiculous accent or his beady, Downs Syndrome eyes a second longer.

http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/322b2352ab52f45c

Bobby-Joe 04-08-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 502064)
I was utterly thrilled when I heard the news. Even if he hadn't been a Catholic demon or a liberal Nazi, I still would have been just as ecstatic. I don't think I could have endured his ridiculous accent or his beady, Downs Syndrome eyes a second longer.

Powerful witnessing here. We can all rejoice how our Loving Savior took mercy on Brother Hatchet and Revered Osborn's suffering and comfort them by killing that ring kissing mick. Jesus does deliver us from evil! GLORY! :lol:

H. Montague Worthington 04-08-2010 08:19 PM

1943-- God gives JFK a stern message for the first time, sinking his boat PT-109, and killing two of his crewmen just to underscore His seriousness. But JFK ignores this warning from God and continues to mock the Lord with his disgusting lifestyle.
1944-- God kills JFK's older brother, Joseph Patrick "Joe" Kennedy, Jr. in a plane crash.
1948-- God kills JFK's favorite sister, Kathleen Agnes Kennedy, in a plane crash.
1956-- God delivers a stillborn daughter, Arabella, to JFK and Jackie.
1963-- God delivers a son, Patrick Bouvier Kennedy to JFK and Jackie. Two days later, God kills the kid with Hyaline Membrane Disease.
1963-- On November 22, God loses all patience with JFK's insolence and mockery, and blows his head off in Dallas.
1964-- God tries to kill Ted Kennedy in a plane crash. Like his older brother, Ted ignores God's message and escapes the crash with a broken back.
1968-- God kills Bobby Kennedy at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.
1968-- God punishes Jackie Kennedy by making her the concubine of a rich, oily Greek man.
1969-- God tries to kill Ted Kennedy again, this time by trying to drown him in a Massachusetts bog. Ted mocks God by sucking the life out of Mary Jo Kopeckne in order to escape The Lord's Death Chamber.
1994-- God gives Jackie O the gift of cancer.
1999-- God kills Ted Kennedy's nephew JFK, Jr. in a plane crash.
2009-- Having finally had enough, God gives Teddy an inoperable brain tumor.

If anyone ever doubted the Grace and patience of our loving, wrathful God, the Kennedy family should be Exhibit A. God gave them PLENTY of chances to repent of their disgusting lifestyles, their persistant God-mockery, and their hatred of Freedom and America. Time after time, the Kennedys not only IGNORED God's warnings, they mocked them!!!

Well, NOW who has the last laugh, Kennedys? That's right--- God has the last laugh, as He always does!!!

James Dewitt 04-08-2010 08:26 PM

I am just grateful that the nation did not have to go through a long drawn out trial. God sent in Jack Ruby to take care of the commie Oswald.

Old Man Hatchet 04-08-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 502113)
1943-- God gives JFK a stern message for the first time, sinking his boat PT-109, and killing two of his crewmen just to underscore His seriousness. But JFK ignores this warning from God and continues to mock the Lord with his disgusting lifestyle.
1944-- God kills JFK's older brother, Joseph Patrick "Joe" Kennedy, Jr. in a plane crash.
1948-- God kills JFK's favorite sister, Kathleen Agnes Kennedy, in a plane crash.
1956-- God delivers a stillborn daughter, Arabella, to JFK and Jackie.
1963-- God delivers a son, Patrick Bouvier Kennedy to JFK and Jackie. Two days later, God kills the kid with Hyaline Membrane Disease.
1963-- On November 22, God loses all patience with JFK's insolence and mockery, and blows his head off in Dallas.
1964-- God tries to kill Ted Kennedy in a plane crash. Like his older brother, Ted ignores God's message and escapes the crash with a broken back.
1968-- God kills Bobby Kennedy at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.
1968-- God punishes Jackie Kennedy by making her the concubine of a rich, oily Greek man.
1969-- God tries to kill Ted Kennedy again, this time by trying to drown him in a Massachusetts bog. Ted mocks God by sucking the life out of Mary Jo Kopeckne in order to escape The Lord's Death Chamber.
1994-- God gives Jackie O the gift of cancer.
1999-- God kills Ted Kennedy's nephew JFK, Jr. in a plane crash.
2009-- Having finally had enough, God gives Teddy an inoperable brain tumor.

If anyone ever doubted the Grace and patience of our loving, wrathful God, the Kennedy family should be Exhibit A. God gave them PLENTY of chances to repent of their disgusting lifestyles, their persistant God-mockery, and their hatred of Freedom and America. Time after time, the Kennedys not only IGNORED God's warnings, they mocked them!!!

Well, NOW who has the last laugh, Kennedys? That's right--- God has the last laugh, as He always does!!!

1997: God kills Bobby Kennedy's son, Michael, in a skiing "accident."
2003: The Game Show Network's Friend or Foe, hosted by Kennedy, is canceled after only two seasons.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:C...es/kennedy.jpg

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 502039)
Chuckie and I immediately burst forth in elation. He started honking his horn wildly, and I shouted at passers-by and gave them the thumbs-up saying "JFK is Dead! Woohoo!"

That hardly seems like something "True Christians" would do. If I would ever have done something like that, whew my Mother and my late-grandmother would have beat me.

James Dewitt 04-14-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by confusedchristian09 (Post 506827)
That hardly seems like something "True Christians" would do. If I would ever have done something like that, whew my Mother and my late-grandmother would have beat me.

Are you a catlik or Irish ?

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 07:16 PM

I am neither "Catholic" or Irish, I attended a baptist church with my late-Grandmother occasionly when in town (I lived with my mother and we lived a good distance away from her) My grandfathers (on my mothers side) family actually ran a Baptist church and he preached there almost weekly til his 9 year battle with cancer took him from us. I talked with him about the bible and religion and he would never have seen it as a christian thing to do to celebrate someones murder....

Bobby-Joe 04-14-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by confusedchristian09 (Post 506835)
I am neither "Catholic" or Irish, I attended a baptist church with my late-Grandmother occasionly when in town (I lived with my mother and we lived a good distance away from her) My grandfathers (on my mothers side) family actually ran a Baptist church and he preached there almost weekly til his 9 year battle with cancer took him from us. I talked with him about the bible and religion and he would never have seen it as a christian thing to do to celebrate someones murder....

You can't judge us.
Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
That is Jesus talking there friend.

Now who are you to judge friend? Do you know how badly Rev Osborn was persecuted during the Kennedy regime? Osborn had a right to be relieved his persecution was over. It is only human.

Try to show some empathy for other friend.

Rev. Jim Osborne 04-14-2010 07:24 PM

Actually, it is entirely Christian to celebrate the deaths of God-mockers. Why should we show them mercy and sympathy? The Bible tells us not to wish mercy on our enemies (like JFK) and tells us that God laughs at their suffering.

Psalm 59:5 Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors.
Psalm 59:8
But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

I don't know what hippy-dippy "Christian" church you go to boy, but you've been learning the wrong things if you are saying something so ignorant as that.

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 07:24 PM

I do believe it is wrong to judge people, I was merely stating that that does not seem like a Christian thing to do, sorry about that confusion of judging

James Dewitt 04-14-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by confusedchristian09 (Post 506843)
I do believe it is wrong to judge people, I was merely stating that that does not seem like a Christian thing to do, sorry about that confusion of judging

If a US Marine where to find Osamba Bin Laden and kill him, would you Cheer or would you feel sorry for Osamba?

confusedchristian09 04-14-2010 07:31 PM

you can't judge a church especially that of your own same religion that seems to be blasphemus in itself, seeing yourselves as better than your christian brethren.

They simply believe that it is wrong to carry such contempt for others. For if they are truly someone with a great many errs in there ways they simply do not know Christianity. (To the best of my knowledge I have never seen it wrote in the bible that Jesus acted that way to people who treated him wrong, he showed forgiveness.)