The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Paul Ryan miscegenated...but it is okay (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82152)

LaQrundrellia 09-01-2012 03:11 PM

Paul Ryan miscegenated...but it is okay

A lot of you folks may feel a bit foul to know that Paul Ryan probably did the nasty with a black woman. There are many Biblical perspectives on this, but in his support I would like to quote me some scripture.

Many Hebrew prophets got they love on with some black women, such as Moses:

And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian women whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
Numbers 12:1

King Solomon also loved him some brown sugar:

I am black, but comely, O you daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Song of Solomon 1:5

And let us forget that even though God smote us with black skin it is something that must be forgiven and axepted:

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Jeremiah 13:23

Pastor Ezekiel 09-02-2012 04:50 AM

Re: Paul Ryan miscegenated...but it is okay

Well he's a papist so I'm not surprised. :thumbdown:

But I need to tell you that God hates a race-mixer. Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God, and I'll show you a man who hasn't read Ezra 9-10. :rtfm:

Quote:

Ezra 10:3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
If you have a dark-skinned wife and a bunch of little half-breed mongrels running around, the way to get right with God is to just abandon them. That's Godly advice straight from the Bible. Your marriage doesn't count anyway and your children are bastards as far as God is concerned. Shout Glory!

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 09-02-2012 02:06 PM

Is this true?? Or is this just a liberal smear-job to besmirch the lily-white reputation of Paul Ryan? Whenever there's something I don't like about a GOP candidate, I have to assume that it's those liberals doing some muck-raking, fact-based or not.

Godfly 09-02-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 925971)
Is this true?? Or is this just a liberal smear-job to besmirch the lily-white reputation of Paul Ryan? Whenever there's something I don't like about a GOP candidate, I have to assume that it's those liberals doing some muck-raking, fact-based or not.

Mr. Ryan himself made the claim, yet none of his frat brothers or his proffessor's remember the woman so it may be a case of brainwashing. Whatever the case he obviously set the woman aside as a Godly man would do and there are no offspring to speak of.

Bag of bad creepers 09-02-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 925770)

If you have a dark-skinned wife and a bunch of little half-breed mongrels running around, the way to get right with God is to just abandon them. That's Godly advice straight from the Bible. Your marriage doesn't count anyway and your children are bastards as far as God is concerned. Shout Glory!

Now, then, Eshwar.....

Surely you would want someone with links to, and familiarity with, all races, cultures and socio-economic strata as your vice president ? Especially when he belongs to the obviously anti-black, pro-segregation REPUBLICAN party ?! :)

Ah, the delicious irony of it all... ;)

Godfly 09-02-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bag of bad creepers (Post 926086)
Now, then, Eshwar.....

Surely you would want someone with links to, and familiarity with, all races, cultures and socio-economic strata as your vice president ? Especially when he belongs to the obviously anti-black, pro-segregation REPUBLICAN party ?! :)

Ah, the delicious irony of it all... ;)

I'm not sure what you're saying boy. But we don't allow racism on this forum.