The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Second Baptist announces "Atheist Mission to Saudi Arabia" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76597)

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-15-2012 12:14 AM

Second Baptist announces "Atheist Mission to Saudi Arabia"

Second Baptist of North Salem is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the first annual Atheist Mission to Saudi Arabia.

The program will provide airfare and room and board for up to 15 atheists to go to Saudi Arabia for two full weeks and spread their message of Godlessness, explaining to the Muslim infidels how ridiculous Islam is.

We are working on some great T-shirts to help raise funds; we have even licensed the "Moohamhead bomb in turban" cartoon!

I wonder if Landover would like to join Second Baptist in shipping atheists to Islamic countries where people are executed for blaspheming MooHamHead encouraging atheists to bring the light of Science to Muslims all over the world?

Adam Fag 04-15-2012 12:31 AM

Re: Second Baptist announces "Atheist Mission to Saudi Arabia"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 871358)
Second Baptist of North Salem is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the first annual Atheist Mission to Saudi Arabia.

Does your church have a UK branch?

can this 5 min wait to post be changed please?

Pastor Ezekiel 04-15-2012 12:35 AM

We use atheists to do roadwork in Freehold, and to groom our private 18 hole golf course. Can't spare any at the moment, but I like your idea, Reverend. :thumbsup:

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-15-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 871367)
We use atheists to do roadwork in Freehold, and to groom our private 18 hole golf course. Can't spare any at the moment, but I like your idea, Reverend. :thumbsup:

You trust atheists to do work on your roads and your golf course? :huh:

Don't you know they're amoral monsters? Filled with hatred and jealousy of True Christians™ and our relationship with God?

They would probably toss that rotting roadkill into your water supply and spray "THERE IS NO GOD AND I HATE HIM AND HOPE HE SENDS YOU PEOPLE TO HELL" in Roundup on your greens! :fie: Oh, I'd never let atheists do any kind of important job!

You know, the kind they'd get paid for, or where they can sabotage something, or where they have contact with children, or the elderly, or womenfolk.

We've got three atheists signed up right now for the mission, but another month to go in recruiting. The more, the merrier! :thumbsup: