The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   10 Christian tips to PREVENT RAPE! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=101185)

Cranky Old Man 08-21-2014 09:05 AM

10 Christian tips to PREVENT RAPE!

Spain's Interior Ministry has released an anti-rape guide. Of course the liberal media are now attacking Spain as they prefer to rape Spanish señoritas without obstacles. This got me thinking though. Everyone knows that True Christian™ girls never get raped. But not everyone understands why that is. By making this wisdom available to the world there will be less rape and more people will understand how obeying Jesus Christ infinitely improves the quality of your life.

It will surprise no one that Landover Baptist Church, being the center of all that is good, decent and Christian in the world, is a true compendium on the matter of rape. A small selection of our insightful articles on the matter:The 10 Christian tips to prevent rape:
  1. Always keep your curtains closed to prevent rapists (Negroes, Mexicans, Obama voters) from peeking through your window.
  2. Wear decent clothing.
  3. Never enter a space (e.g. an elevator) with men you do not know.
  4. Never talk to men you do not know.
  5. Never look men you do not know in their eyes.
  6. Never ever touch a man.
  7. Always wear a chastity belt (anti rape shorts).
  8. Never go somewhere (e.g. parks, streets) where there are almost no people.
  9. Never go outside in the dark.
  10. Dedicate your life to Jesus Christ so He will protect you against rape.
Modern anti-rape shorts are very effective against those horny Obama voters:
http://i.imgur.com/i5yTjDP.png

An (automated) English translation of the Spanish anti rape guide:
  • Do not hitchhike or pick your car to strangers.
  • At night, avoid secluded bus stops. If the bus is not busy, try to sit near the driver.
  • No wander through lonely streets or vacant lots, especially at night or alone or accompanied.
  • If forced to travel on usually dark, secluded areas, try changing your itinerary. In other countries whistles are used to scare the offender. Consider buying one.
  • Avoid riding at night in a vehicle parked in vacant lots, parks, suburbs, etc.
  • Before parking your vehicle look around, for if sensing the presence of suspicious persons. Do the same when available to use your car. Before entering, look inside. It could be an intruder lurking in the back.
  • If you live alone, do not put your name on the mailbox, only the initial. Observe with attention the recommendations made in the chapter house. Take the curtains at night to avoid prying eyes. Keep the lights of two or more rooms for show the presence of two or more people at home.
  • Avoid getting into the elevator when it is occupied by a stranger, especially in apartment buildings. However, stand as close to the alarm button.
  • Given an attempted rape, try to escape and call for help. If you can not escape, try to make conversation with the alleged rapist in order to deter and gain time pending a circumstance which can facilitate delivery of relief or allow their escape. All this, while observing the physical features of her assailant, as far as possible.

Felicity 08-21-2014 09:30 AM

Re: 10 Christian tips to PREVENT RAPE!

I never got raped! :innocent:

John Creeser 08-22-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felicity (Post 1106554)
I never got raped! :innocent:

That's because True Christian™ women don't get raped, child. :)

These are all great tips Brother. The women who can actually read will be that much safer.

As an aside, it's not so much the fact that the woman got herself raped, it's that they usually go unwed. They are turning their backs on what Jesus tells them to do. If you're raped, you must marry your rapist as scripture demands;

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

While the idea of marrying your rapist abhors the secularists, it DOES NOT MATTER what you want, it's what God wants. So fella's, keep that in mind, if you make the choice to rape, then you've already made the choice to marry (and cough up that 50 shekels, Jesus will be watching that you do).

So make it work, and with God's guidance it will. Abigail and I are a testament to that. We've have been married for 25 years now. She hasn't really spoken a word to me in that time, but who cares, she has to do what I say anyway.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Mary Etheldreda 08-22-2014 10:44 PM

Thank you, Cranky. No doubt the Spanish ladies like to be taken by big, burly strangers. It adds to the thrill when wanton sex and serial abortions are no longer exciting. It should go without saying that if they truly cared, they would take care of their valuables. For example, women who lock up their bikes and keep their purses close to them know how to avoid theft. A woman who keeps her hoohah open for business just shows how very little she values dignity.