The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Did homosexuality kill off the dinosaurs? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88288)

lukasekman 03-10-2013 12:39 PM

Did homosexuality kill off the dinosaurs?

★ In the Bible, dinosaurs are Serpents and Behemoths, who do not submit to God's grace
★ The serpent if s symbol of sexual deviancy and satanism, particularly radical homosexuality.
★ Reproduction is impossible through homosexual sex acts.
★ Many homosexuals, including John Wayne Gacy, have been serial killers.
★ Much like today's serial killer homosexuals, dinosaurs lived a life of violence and sodomy.
★ Fueled by satanism, violence and sodomy, dinosaurs have little chance to survive as a species.

Plain and simple. Any attempts to put homosexuality out of the equation yields weird results, like a huge six mile wide asteroid impacted 65 million years ago. This is similar to how you get weird results (as insanely large numbers) in mathematics if you divide anything by zero (which is a sign that you did something wrong).

Jack O'fagan 03-10-2013 01:29 PM

Re: Did homosexuality kill of the dinosaurs?

1 Attachment(s)
I know very little about this but there may be hints that you could be correct. The dinosaur did seem to make quite a fuss about it's tallywacker area, just like human homos do.

Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

'Stones' is God's word for testicles,

Leviticus 21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

I wonder if 'the sinews of his stones are wrapped together' could be referring to a pouch? It's a thought.

YIC

Jack

Paragon of virtue 03-10-2013 03:31 PM

Re: Did homosexuality kill off the dinosaurs?

1 Attachment(s)
Again, we are clearly postulating and creating this theory, if you will, from pure conjecture, but could it be that some dinosaurs, I would hope the steadfast and conservative ankylosaurus for one, fought the good fight against homers like the flaming compsognathus and that Jurassic transgender the allosaurus? I hope so. Anklosauruses were cool they had that club on their tail that said, "Go ahead and try something funny faggot!!" then he would smash their skulls in.

Basilissa 03-10-2013 04:40 PM

I have another line of evidence that supports this hypothesis: today there are many animal species that have homosexuals, and - surprise, surprise - they are also on the list of endangered species. Examples: lions, gorillas, bonobos (variety of chimps), dolphins, killer whales... Clearly, God wants them to go extinct, because they are an abomination!

Witch Hammer 03-10-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 984935)
I have another line of evidence that supports this hypothesis: today there are many animal species that have homosexuals, and - surprise, surprise - they are also on the list of endangered species. Examples: lions, gorillas, bonobos (variety of chimps), dolphins, killer whales... Clearly, God wants them to go extinct, because they are an abomination!

Even ducks. We had a pair of gay mallards come to our pond a few seasons ago...it was bonechilling what the boys and I witnessed that day. I don't know if ducks are becoming extinct due to their faggotry, but taking no chances, I sent them to hell with the shotgun.

Mary Etheldreda 03-10-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch Hammer (Post 984952)
Even ducks. We had a pair of gay mallards come to our pond a few seasons ago...it was bonechilling what the boys and I witnessed that day. I don't know if ducks are becoming extinct due to their faggotry, but taking no chances, I sent them to hell with the shotgun.

Good move, Brother Hammer. Good move.

http://chicago.gopride.com/c/I/22549-67652.jpg

Satin666 03-19-2013 08:41 PM

No, Dinosaurs were killed before humans came on this planet, evolution happened! :thumbsup:

Didymus Much 03-19-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satin666 (Post 987525)
No, Dinosaurs were killed before humans came on this planet, evolution happened! :thumbsup:

Did the average IQ in here just plummet? Seems that way to me.

James Hutchins 03-19-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satin666 (Post 987525)

I see.
I take it you remember the day 'it happened'?

Satin666 03-19-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 987528)
I see.

No, science help support my claims. :thumbsup:

BelieverInGod 03-20-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satin666 (Post 987535)
No, science help support my claims. :thumbsup:

Ah, another follower of St. Darwin. :rofl:

Alterboy 03-20-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 984959)
Good move, Brother Hammer. Good move.

http://chicago.gopride.com/c/I/22549-67652.jpg

The above image is testament to the power of Christian homeschooling.
GLORY!

Paragon of virtue 03-20-2013 04:52 PM

Young Jasmin has a good head on her shoulders and as long as her parents are smart enough to keep her out of secular universities and make sure she is as good a sammich maker as she is a writer and she should fetch a fine price for her father...provided that he marries her off in the next year or two before she is past her prime.

Also, it would be a very fitting revenge should ducks take our spot on top of the food chain after we besmirched their good heterosexual names:

Queer Duck noun. a person who is bizarre or unusual; someone who’s eccentric.

"He's such a queer duck with that orange and yellow mohawk and some fifteen piercings on his face."

I did get this definition from the unGodly Urban Dictionary, but nevertheless here it is.

Of course, I am only teasing as I share Jasmin's disbelief in EVIoLution and we also know that ducks do not have souls.

Midge Murphy 03-20-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch Hammer (Post 984952)

I had a recipe for ducks that were blown to smithereens in such a fashion. It was called "Fupped Duck."

Midge Murphy's Fupped Duck

Duck patties:
1 duck that had the misfortune of being blown to Oz by a shotgun (meats only, no guts or buckshot) If not much is left, combine with another similarly ill-fated duck
6 scallions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable oil, for brushing on the grill rack
6 onion rolls, sliced lengthwise
1 cup shredded napa cabbage

Honey Plum Sauce:
1 cup pitted and chopped plums
1/4 cup honey
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper

Directions:
Prepare a medium-hot fire for both direct and indirect cooking in a charcoal grill with a cover, or preheat a gas grill to medium-high. If using charcoal, the coals should be placed so that they are under half of the rack, creating 2 zones: 1 hot and 1 mildly hot. If using a gas grill, follow manufacturer's instructions to create zones for both direct and indirect grilling. When the grill is hot, clean it with a wire brush. It does not need to be oiled at this time.

To make the honey plum sauce, combine the plums, honey, garlic, ginger, rice wine vinegar, hoisin sauce, and dried pepper flakes in a fireproof saucepan and place on the grill over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and then place the saucepan to the side of the grill with indirect heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 30 minutes, until the plums are completely cooked. Place the mixture in the bowl of a food processor or blender and puree until well combined. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Add more of any specific ingredient you feel necessary (e.g., honey, hoisin sauce).

To make the patties, remove any skins and bone shards, and place what you can with a little skin in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well combined. Transfer the duck mixture to a large bowl. Add scallions, cilantro, five-spice powder, salt and pepper to the bowl. Handling the meat as little as possible to avoid compacting it, mix well. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and form the portions into patties to fit the onion rolls.

Brush the grill rack with vegetable oil. Place the patties on the rack, cover, and cook, turning once, just until done, about 3 minutes on each side. During the last few minutes of cooking, place the onion rolls, cut side down, on the outer edges of the rack to toast lightly.

To assemble the burgers, place a generous amount of the honey plum sauce on the cut side of the onion rolls. On the onion roll bottoms, place a patty and an equal amount of napa cabbage. Add the onion roll tops and serve.

When I see a duck that has been completely obliterated by a shotgun, my first reaction is "Yep, he is going to be fupped duck!" and I get the charcoal going.

I_Hate_God 03-21-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 987528)
I see.

So I take it that you do? You were there the day god created the earth and the day dinosaurs died?

Dinosaurs have been gone for millions of years you know... It's quite unlikely they died out because they "started being gay". Evolution is a fact man, just face it. I'm not saying you can't be a Christian and that you can't have your beliefs, but fag dinosaurs? Get real for a second mate.

Redeemed Papist 03-21-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988290)
So I take it that you do? You were there the day god created the earth and the day dinosaurs died?

Obviously not, you big silly, nobody lives for 6000 years. But God was and He made sure it was all written down perfectly as it happened with no errors. And it was a shame and all that that the dinosaurs never made it past the flood, but once the world went bad they'd have been a pain to live with anyway.

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 988295)
Obviously not, you big silly, nobody lives for 6000 years. But God was and He made sure it was all written down perfectly as it happened with no errors. And it was a shame and all that that the dinosaurs never made it past the flood, but once the world went bad they'd have been a pain to live with anyway.

So what you're saying is that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time? It would be quite strange to write down their existence while humans didn't exist yet.

Jack O'fagan 03-22-2013 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988498)
So what you're saying is that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time? It would be quite strange to write down their existence while humans didn't exist yet.

There is some debate here, some say that all of the dinosaurs dies because of the flood, others such as Answers in Genesis say that some of the dinosaurs were on the Ark.

"How Did Those Huge Dinosaurs Fit on the Ark? Although there are about 668 names of dinosaurs, there are perhaps only 55 different “kinds” of dinosaurs. Furthermore, not all dinosaurs were huge like the brachiosaurus, and even those dinosaurs on the Ark were probably “teenagers” or young adults."

But there is no doubt that dinosaurs lived side by side with the pre flood folk.

YIC

Jack

Paragon of virtue 03-22-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988498)

Oh, really...then explain this documentary you heathen!!

http://youtu.be/vfM58SN81XI

Danny Scott 03-22-2013 12:20 PM

I am new on this forum and this subject actually fascinates me. I always believed the Arc Of Noah to be an interesting topic.

If 2 animals (male and female) of every species were put on a ship for 150 days, how were they fed? What about fish, were they on the boat too? How big was the boat? There are over one million species on this planet, it's kind of hard to fit them all on a ship, is it not?

The flood itself is kind of interesting too actually, I mean, where did the water go after 150 days? It just magically disappeared?

Topic related: I think it's highly unlikely dinosaurs died out because of homosexuality, primary instincts would have prevented that from happening.